Class of Heroes 2 PSP Physical Signup *2,500 Reached!"

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#61 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

So Im a little confused. Do the people who signed up through the email get the Physicial/Digital code copy of the game guaranteed? or do only the people from the kickstarter event get a copy, or is it going to be sold somewhere and its first come, first serve?

If you sign up during this current promo, you're showing interest to buy a physical copy of the game. They will only make physical copies if they hit 2500 requests. If they don't, then the game doesn't get a physical release and is only released digitally on PSN. But if a physical release is made, it will include code for a digital copy as well.

If you were a doner during the Kickstarter, and you sign up during this current sign up, then you will receive a special cover on the physical release of the UMD (if it gets made) whereas others receive a regular cover.

You're not getting anything just for signing up. If they hit the 2500 requests, then I'm guessing they'll follow up with payment instructions and whatnot. If they don't hit the 2500 requests, then they game will be released digitally.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#62 Domo7

Domo7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

If you sign up during this current promo, you're showing interest to buy a physical copy of the game. They will only make physical copies if they hit 2500 requests. If they don't, then the game doesn't get a physical release and is only released digitally on PSN. But if a physical release is made, it will include code for a digital copy as well.

If you were a doner during the Kickstarter, and you sign up during this current sign up, then you will receive a special cover on the physical release of the UMD (if it gets made) whereas others receive a regular cover.

You're not getting anything just for signing up. If they hit the 2500 requests, then I'm guessing they'll follow up with payment instructions and whatnot. If they don't hit the 2500 requests, then they game will be released digitally.

I understand the 2500 minimum before anything happens, but ok that makes more sense. Thanks

#63 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

I think its different disc art not cover.

Currently Playing - :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Recently Completed -   :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn 7/12   :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 8/12

#64 Tigershard

Tigershard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

They stated that those who pledged their support on Kickstarter will get different art (on the disc?) if the printed version gets made.

Cool! Thanks for the info!

#65 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

The cover will be a fan vote, mind you. So that's pretty cool.

#66 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

So I noticed something about the sale link that will go out if they make it. Amazon payments? I'm not signed up for that (haven't heard about it until recently anyway). So I just order like I normally would from Amazon, or would I have to sign up for AP? :\

#67 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

So I noticed something about the sale link that will go out if they make it. Amazon payments? I'm not signed up for that (haven't heard about it until recently anyway). So I just order like I normally would from Amazon, or would I have to sign up for AP? :\

Have to sign up for AP. It functions somewhat like PayPal where you can send payments to someone's e-mail address.

#68 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

You can use your Amazon account to make an Amazon Payment. You don't need two different accounts.

Recently Completed -   :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn 7/12   :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 8/12

#69 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

You can use your Amazon account to make an Amazon Payment. You don't need two different accounts.

But you have to activate Amazon Payments under your account. And, if I recall correctly, the bank account verification process can take a couple days.

#70 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

But you have to activate Amazon Payments under your account. And, if I recall correctly, the bank account verification process can take a couple days.

I see. I guess I didn't have to wait because I have a seller account too with my bank information.

#71 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Grabbed one, thanks for the info.

#72 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

"
Weekends suck for this kind of thing, though. Took almost the whole weekend to get a couple hundred added, yet we got almost 100 in the first few hours today now that everyone's back at work/school. We're only 5 away from 2,200 now.

EDIT: We hit 2200. 300 left. It's clear that weekdays are most certainly better for these kinds of drives. "

NNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!! :)

Might be a stupid question, but how are you seeing the actual number pledged? All I see is the thermometer...

#73 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

Might be a stupid question, but how are you seeing the actual number pledged? All I see is the thermometer...

That was quote from what Vic has said over at NeoGAF

#74 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

What is this game exactly?

#75 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

If I signed up twice with the same info does it hurt anything? I couldn't remember if I had everything correct with the first try so I did it again to be sure. And when will we be able to buy this? Right after this drive is over with?

#76 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:16 AM

What is this game exactly?

It's a dungeon crawler RPG like Wizardry and Etrian Odyssey. The first Class of Heroes game was brought over by Atlus and Gaijinworks along with Monkeypaw Games is localizing Class of Heroes 2, which I hear is a much better outing than its predecessor.

If I signed up twice with the same info does it hurt anything? I couldn't remember if I had everything correct with the first try so I did it again to be sure. And when will we be able to buy this? Right after this drive is over with?

If the drive is successful by the morning of February 14th, then Vic will send each e-mail a preorder link which can be ordered through Amazon Payments.

#77 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

And I think someone said amazon doesn't charge you till it's actually shipped for preorders?

#78 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

And I think someone said amazon doesn't charge you till it's actually shipped for preorders?

Yeah but the game won't be sold through Amazon.com. Gaijinworks is handling the shipping. Amazon Payments is like the equivalent of Paypal.

#79 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

Yeah that is true

#80 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

That was quote from what Vic has said over at NeoGAF

Thank you. Almost to 2,300 now! I'm getting excited, b/c I think it's going to get to the magic number and I'll have an opportunity to have one of the rarest and most enjoyable PSP games out! :whee:

#81 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

It's such a good deal, since for $10 more you get a physical copy that you can keep sealed if you are a collector, and play the separate digital copy on either the psp or vita. And if this is successful, then they may release other games in the future.

#82 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

It's such a good deal, since for $10 more you get a physical copy that you can keep sealed if you are a collector, and play the separate digital copy on either the psp or vita. And if this is successful, then they may release other games in the future.

This won't just be any physical copy either... This bad boy will have a full-color manual and color printing on the UMD. I might need to order another one of these so that I can open one and keep one sealed.

#83 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

OH man, only 3 days left D:

I hope it makes it to 2500.

Wish I could go back and sign up for one more! (Which I fully intend to buy if I could)

#84 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

Vic's latest tweet officially confirms sign-ups have passed the 2,300 mark. Only 2 days left to go for 200!

#85 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

I didn't sign up for the KS, hoping people will get extras of the KS edition and put them on ebay or something...

#86 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

signed up for this.. hope it works out..

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#87 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

Less than 200 to go YYYEEESS!!! :)

#88 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

I didn't sign up for the KS, hoping people will get extras of the KS edition and put them on ebay or something...

EDIT: I see what you meant. Yeah unfortunately I didn't have no money to bid on the KS during the time. I can understand why Vic won't sell those editions to non-KS supporters. I'll just be happy with the plain one.

#89 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

Less than 200 to go YYYEEESS!!! :)

I would absolutely love it if we hit the mark today.

#90 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Wish I could go back and sign up for one more! (Which I fully intend to buy if I could)

Well who says you can't? Just use a different e-mail address and name (although you probably won't even need to change the name either). You will then get pre-order links sent to both e-mail addresses, and can order 1 from each link (assuming they'll even restrict you to 1 copy per link in the first place).