Class of Heroes 2 PSP Physical Signup *2,500 Reached!"

[quote name='affa']thanks for this thread. i am among those who own and like Class of Heroes on psp, but had no idea about this.

that said, i wish this was for vita (trophies).[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Precisely why I started this thread. Glad you found it. It's imperative we get as much awareness as possible.

Pledged for 2, I also missed the Kickstarter so I'll do my part to get this one going. Wish a few other PSP games would have made it over like Persona 2: Batsu but I'll take whatever I can get for the PSP at this point.

[quote name='Exuro']Pledged for 2, I also missed the Kickstarter so I'll do my part to get this one going. Wish a few other PSP games would have made it over like Persona 2: Batsu but I'll take whatever I can get for the PSP at this point.[/QUOTE]
I know I wish we got Eternal Punishment PSP too. I'm kind of surprised Atlus DIDN'T bring that over.

[quote name='Tigershard']The Kickstarter failed, so as far as I know there is no Kickstarter edition.[/QUOTE]

They stated that those who pledged their support on Kickstarter will get different art (on the disc?) if the printed version gets made.

[quote name='sabanoo']They stated that those who pledged their support on Kickstarter will get different art (on the disc?) if the printed version gets made.[/QUOTE]

Correct, Kickstarter backers get unique UMD artwork.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Has anyone seen comments from Vic on how to differentiate the Kickstarter UMC from the standard UMD without opening them? I'm ordering 3 of each and I'm assuming they'll all come in a single shipment.[/QUOTE]

If it's anything like he did with Lunar, the only way to tell is to look at the discs. As far as I know, there was no way to tell just from the box. Unless when it's mailed out and you were part of the kickstarter program that the shipping invoice has "Kickstarter Special Edition" written on it or something.

"
Weekends suck for this kind of thing, though. Took almost the whole weekend to get a couple hundred added, yet we got almost 100 in the first few hours today now that everyone's back at work/school. We're only 5 away from 2,200 now.

EDIT: We hit 2200. 300 left. It's clear that weekdays are most certainly better for these kinds of drives. "

NNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!! :)

Was very disappointed when the Kickstarter failed so I signed up soon as I saw you post this the other day. Actually considering ordering a second one.

So Im a little confused. Do the people who signed up through the email get the Physicial/Digital code copy of the game guaranteed? or do only the people from the kickstarter event get a copy, or is it going to be sold somewhere and its first come, first serve?

[quote name='Domo7']So Im a little confused. Do the people who signed up through the email get the Physicial/Digital code copy of the game guaranteed? or do only the people from the kickstarter event get a copy, or is it going to be sold somewhere and its first come, first serve?[/QUOTE]

If you sign up during this current promo, you're showing interest to buy a physical copy of the game. They will only make physical copies if they hit 2500 requests. If they don't, then the game doesn't get a physical release and is only released digitally on PSN. But if a physical release is made, it will include code for a digital copy as well.

If you were a doner during the Kickstarter, and you sign up during this current sign up, then you will receive a special cover on the physical release of the UMD (if it gets made) whereas others receive a regular cover.

You're not getting anything just for signing up. If they hit the 2500 requests, then I'm guessing they'll follow up with payment instructions and whatnot. If they don't hit the 2500 requests, then they game will be released digitally.

[quote name='Vinny']If you sign up during this current promo, you're showing interest to buy a physical copy of the game. They will only make physical copies if they hit 2500 requests. If they don't, then the game doesn't get a physical release and is only released digitally on PSN. But if a physical release is made, it will include code for a digital copy as well.

If you were a doner during the Kickstarter, and you sign up during this current sign up, then you will receive a special cover on the physical release of the UMD (if it gets made) whereas others receive a regular cover.

You're not getting anything just for signing up. If they hit the 2500 requests, then I'm guessing they'll follow up with payment instructions and whatnot. If they don't hit the 2500 requests, then they game will be released digitally.[/QUOTE]

I understand the 2500 minimum before anything happens, but ok that makes more sense. Thanks

[quote name='sabanoo']They stated that those who pledged their support on Kickstarter will get different art (on the disc?) if the printed version gets made.[/QUOTE]

Cool! Thanks for the info!

So I noticed something about the sale link that will go out if they make it. Amazon payments? I'm not signed up for that (haven't heard about it until recently anyway). So I just order like I normally would from Amazon, or would I have to sign up for AP? :\

[quote name='outerfox']So I noticed something about the sale link that will go out if they make it. Amazon payments? I'm not signed up for that (haven't heard about it until recently anyway). So I just order like I normally would from Amazon, or would I have to sign up for AP? :\[/QUOTE]

Have to sign up for AP. It functions somewhat like PayPal where you can send payments to someone's e-mail address.

[quote name='Green Card200']You can use your Amazon account to make an Amazon Payment. You don't need two different accounts.[/QUOTE]

But you have to activate Amazon Payments under your account. And, if I recall correctly, the bank account verification process can take a couple days.

[quote name='scott_matthews']But you have to activate Amazon Payments under your account. And, if I recall correctly, the bank account verification process can take a couple days.[/QUOTE]

I see. I guess I didn't have to wait because I have a seller account too with my bank information.

[quote name='MulderYuffie']"
Weekends suck for this kind of thing, though. Took almost the whole weekend to get a couple hundred added, yet we got almost 100 in the first few hours today now that everyone's back at work/school. We're only 5 away from 2,200 now.

EDIT: We hit 2200. 300 left. It's clear that weekdays are most certainly better for these kinds of drives. "

NNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Might be a stupid question, but how are you seeing the actual number pledged? All I see is the thermometer...

[quote name='buffbov']Might be a stupid question, but how are you seeing the actual number pledged? All I see is the thermometer...[/QUOTE]That was quote from what Vic has said over at NeoGAF

If I signed up twice with the same info does it hurt anything? I couldn't remember if I had everything correct with the first try so I did it again to be sure. And when will we be able to buy this? Right after this drive is over with?

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']What is this game exactly?[/QUOTE]

It's a dungeon crawler RPG like Wizardry and Etrian Odyssey. The first Class of Heroes game was brought over by Atlus and Gaijinworks along with Monkeypaw Games is localizing Class of Heroes 2, which I hear is a much better outing than its predecessor.

[quote name='TerraBemani']If I signed up twice with the same info does it hurt anything? I couldn't remember if I had everything correct with the first try so I did it again to be sure. And when will we be able to buy this? Right after this drive is over with?[/QUOTE]

If the drive is successful by the morning of February 14th, then Vic will send each e-mail a preorder link which can be ordered through Amazon Payments.

[quote name='TerraBemani']And I think someone said amazon doesn't charge you till it's actually shipped for preorders?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the game won't be sold through Amazon.com. Gaijinworks is handling the shipping. Amazon Payments is like the equivalent of Paypal.

[quote name='TerraBemani']And I think someone said amazon doesn't charge you till it's actually shipped for preorders?[/QUOTE]
Yeah that is true

[quote name='MulderYuffie']That was quote from what Vic has said over at NeoGAF[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Almost to 2,300 now! I'm getting excited, b/c I think it's going to get to the magic number and I'll have an opportunity to have one of the rarest and most enjoyable PSP games out! :whee:

[quote name='Vinny']If you sign up during this current promo, you're showing interest to buy a physical copy of the game. They will only make physical copies if they hit 2500 requests. If they don't, then the game doesn't get a physical release and is only released digitally on PSN. But if a physical release is made, it will include code for a digital copy as well.

You're not getting anything just for signing up. If they hit the 2500 requests, then I'm guessing they'll follow up with payment instructions and whatnot. If they don't hit the 2500 requests, then they game will be released digitally.[/QUOTE]

It's such a good deal, since for $10 more you get a physical copy that you can keep sealed if you are a collector, and play the separate digital copy on either the psp or vita. And if this is successful, then they may release other games in the future.

[quote name='bruceg']It's such a good deal, since for $10 more you get a physical copy that you can keep sealed if you are a collector, and play the separate digital copy on either the psp or vita. And if this is successful, then they may release other games in the future.[/QUOTE]

This won't just be any physical copy either... This bad boy will have a full-color manual and color printing on the UMD. I might need to order another one of these so that I can open one and keep one sealed.

OH man, only 3 days left D:

I hope it makes it to 2500.

Wish I could go back and sign up for one more! (Which I fully intend to buy if I could)

[quote name='Jedi_Amara']I didn't sign up for the KS, hoping people will get extras of the KS edition and put them on ebay or something...[/QUOTE]

EDIT: I see what you meant. Yeah unfortunately I didn't have no money to bid on the KS during the time. I can understand why Vic won't sell those editions to non-KS supporters. I'll just be happy with the plain one.

[quote name='MulderYuffie']Less than 200 to go YYYEEESS!!! :)[/QUOTE]

I would absolutely love it if we hit the mark today.

[quote name='MrBonk']
Wish I could go back and sign up for one more! (Which I fully intend to buy if I could)[/QUOTE]

Well who says you can't? Just use a different e-mail address and name (although you probably won't even need to change the name either). You will then get pre-order links sent to both e-mail addresses, and can order 1 from each link (assuming they'll even restrict you to 1 copy per link in the first place).

i went ahead and signed up for one. I love the PSP very much, and it seems like this game is right up my alley. $40 for a game like this is something I am willing to do. I like supporting companies that do this. Hopefully they wok with a good reliable vendor, no digital river

'We're about 20 shy of 2400. Still decent momentum, so we should make that in the next hour or two if it keeps up."
Well guys looks like we are for usre going to make it now! :)

How does amazon payments work? Do you have to have your banking info setup through amazon?

I was hoping I could just buy it with my amazon gift card credit.

[quote name='needler420']How does amazon payments work? Do you have to have your banking info setup through amazon?

I was hoping I could just buy it with my amazon gift card credit.[/QUOTE]

Basically another paypal but from Amazon.

[quote name='worrybomb']Officially crossed 2,400. 100 more in a span of 36 hours? I have faith this can be done.[/QUOTE]

And if/when it does, are you going to EXPLODE? :mrgreen:

bread's done
Back