Wreck it Ralph Pre-Order Deals

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#31 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

You never saw the movie? If you know anything about classic snackfoods, it's full of smiles and surprises.

#32 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

You never saw the movie? If you know anything at all about classic games, it's full of smiles and surprises.

Your really don't need much knowledge of classic games. I was hoping for more, but this movie is not really about that. Its mostly its just glimpses of classics games during the passage of time. Its still a good movie and worth watching.

Don't know if this would be considered a spoiler(its pretty generic), so I will hide it.
Spoiler

#33 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

Not sure about the other 2, but Fix-It Felix is now an actual video game.

#34 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Love to see that... I wish the Wreck-It-Ralph game was actually a collection of mini-games from the movie, including Sugar Rush, etc., instead of just a platformer.

#35 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

I agree I wish they just made a sugar rush racing game.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#36 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

Amazon price just dropped to $27.99 for the 3D combo pack, so it'll be $22.99 after the coupon.

#37 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

So they matched Best Buy...guess its time to cancel. I'll be better off with the $7 Scott/DMR coupon.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#38 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

I fucking hate Scott and Disney. Sh!t does not work for me no matter what browser. Keep getting the error - "disney.globalreg.carbon.error.login_once_modify_email"

#39 bear489

bear489

Give me them tags!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:50 AM

Amazon has dropped the 3d version down to $27.99. I got the $5 off coupon bringing it to $22.99. Oops just saw shrike beat me to the punch.

#40 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

Not sure about the other 2, but Fix-It Felix is now an actual video game.

yeah, arcade game collectors can get pretty crazy. I have had people contact me looking for empty nintendo cabs. wreck it ralph makes for a decent arcade game. Plays like firetrap meets rampage.

Sugar rush.. Really? That game would be horrible. Try rush 2049, ferrari f355 challenge, daytona, or one of the drift racing games like initial d or maxium tune. I think hero's duty would make a better arcade game than sugar rush.

#41 oldboy26

oldboy26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

Has Amazon changed the price of their 3D with coupon order? Mine still shows $31!! Canceling if they don't.
Posted Image

#42 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

Has Amazon changed the price of their 3D with coupon order? Mine still shows $31!! Canceling if they don't.

Mine shows $27.99 - $5.00 = $22.99
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#43 bear489

bear489

Give me them tags!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

Had to email them and they changed within 5 mins

#44 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

Mine is updated now too. I would cancel but I probably won't get a chance to go to Bestbuy during the week so I will keep the Amazon order.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#45 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

So looks like Target has the best price 28 and 21 after coupon, right?
Posted Image

#46 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

20.99 for 3d, 12.99 2d after coup

#47 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

I just saw a "Sneak Peek" of next week's Walgreens Ad (3/3 - 3/9) and they have it listed for $26.99.

Edit: nevermind, it's the Blu-ray/DVD Combo NON-3D

#48 CosmosTheMouse

CosmosTheMouse

The Ace Of Spades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

Here is the link to the $7 Scott coupon: http://www.scottbran...neywreckitralph

Seems Scott is the new source for Disney coupons.

I have a question about this coupon.

Right now there's no way for me to print this at home, and when I went to do it at the library they have a "no install" policy on their computers about the coupon installer (dumb). Is there any way I could get a PDF of it?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#49 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

I have a question about this coupon.

Right now there's no way for me to print this at home, and when I went to do it at the library they have a "no install" policy on their computers about the coupon installer (dumb). Is there any way I could get a PDF of it?

Nope, unless someone used up one of their two coupon prints to send it to you.

#50 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

I'm OK with my $23 order.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#51 DRV

DRV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

My coupon wouldn't print, and now I've reached the maximum number allowed to print it.

I'm freakin' heated right now. Yes, I'm mad over a $7 coupon for a Disney movie. What do I do now aside from sucking it up and buying it for whatever it's worth?
Danreb R. Victorio
Senior Editor, SmashPad
http://www.smashpad.com

#52 Tybee

Tybee

Rowsdower!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:18 AM

What is this $5 Amazon coupon everyone's referencing and how do I get it?

#53 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

What is this $5 Amazon coupon everyone's referencing and how do I get it?

That promotion is over you can't get it now.

AMZ run coupons every now and then for Disney movies but they usually end about a week sometimes days after they go up for preorder.

#54 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

I just decided to not use my Amazon preorder. I have a crapload of rewardzone certificates and a bunch of games to trade in at BB with their 100% TIV bonus.

If it wasn't for easy BB certs and BB giftcards, I'd just stick with Amazon instead of spending time and gas money driving to best buy.

But if it wasn't for that $7 Scott coupon, I'd be all like "fuck bestbuy, I have the $5 Amazon preorder coupon."

#55 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:27 AM

With tax and the gas to go to Best Buy or Target, the $7 coupon vs. the $5 Amazon coupon is a wash for me. I'll stay with Amazon.

#56 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

Fuck. I was only going to keep my Amazon pre-order if it went under $20, but I totally forgot about it. And they just shipped. Oops.

#57 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

With tax and the gas to go to Best Buy or Target, the $7 coupon vs. the $5 Amazon coupon is a wash for me. I'll stay with Amazon.

That's only if you want the 3D and DC. Many of us don't care about that and would rather just have the movie for $13 and change. Looking at it that way, you're overpaying by $8 for 3D.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#58 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:16 PM

That's only if you want the 3D and DC. Many of us don't care about that and would rather just have the movie for $13 and change. Looking at it that way, you're overpaying by $8 for 3D.

Does the coupon say it will work for the 2D, or are people just counting on "Stupid Cashier Syndrome" again? Even with the $8 difference and not having an immediate use for 3D (though I probably will in the future), I'm still keeping my Amazon order. Going to stores is just such a pain in the ass. Lines are always horrid. People are always getting in the way. Sometimes not dealing with people is worth $8, lol. Geez, I'm getting old.

#59 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

Does the coupon say it will work for the 2D, or are people just counting on "Stupid Cashier Syndrome" again? Even with the $8 difference and not having an immediate use for 3D (though I probably will in the future), I'm still keeping my Amazon order. Going to stores is just such a pain in the ass. Lines are always horrid. People are always getting in the way. Sometimes not dealing with people is worth $8, lol. Geez, I'm getting old.

When you print the coupon from DMR via Scott, it shows pics of both the 2D and 3D BR releases and says ANY combo pack. This is different than the prior ones I can recall that were specifically for the 3D release. Having said that, the coupon only shows a pic of the 3D release, but says "BR Combo Pack."

#60 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

Fuck. I was only going to keep my Amazon pre-order if it went under $20, but I totally forgot about it. And they just shipped. Oops.

Refuse it for delivery or put up a sign at your delivery address, with a signature, saying you're refusing the delivery of the package from Amazon.