Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

GameCube & GBA PreOwned Games Now In Stock At Gamestop! 75% Off All GC & GBA Games Discount Now Works Again!

• Please log in to reply
524 replies to this topic

#271 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

Pikmin 2 is letting me add 10. So VERY good chance, now to decide, order multiple, or only order 1... better chance for a working copy, dare I dream, a ORIGIONAL CASED copy...

#272 theclaw

theclaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

In for Pikmin 2. I can return it to store if needed.

#273 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

In for a Pikmin 2, but have a feeling it won't work when it arrives. Ah well, I took the plunge.

Now Playing: Undecided
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (17) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#274 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

In for a Pikmin 2, but have a feeling it won't work when it arrives. Ah well, I took the plunge.

NVM apparently it decided to give me the middle finger as I was entering my card... HEY yeah we decided to let other people buy it as you were literally paying for it...
Didn't know that was ok, next time I'm at an ice cream store I will throw some money over the counter and take the ice cream from a 10 year old, see how well that goes over x.x
Note: Not actually going to take ice cream from a 10 year old.

#275 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:26 AM

sold out :(

#276 Sky Ray

Sky Ray

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

Is it full price or they still running 75% off?

I have talked to multiple GameStop employees and they have all said the 75% off sale will remain until they sell off all GC games.

I have been buying directly from the stores and have had no problems with them playing. So far I have gotten One Piece: Grand Adventure, One Piece: Grand Battle, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, Ultimate Muscle The Kinnikuman Legacy: Legends vs. New Generation, Naruto: Clash of Ninja, Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2, and One Piece: Pirate Carnival.

#277 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:16 AM

Anyone have an experience ordering a GC refurb system from GS online?

#278 jimbofluffy

jimbofluffy

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

Is there a trick to get the GS website to show you the stock at a single store?
ach.png

#279 Sky Ray

Sky Ray

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

Is there a trick to get the GS website to show you the stock at a single store?

There is no full listing, you will have to pick a single title and look it up individually. Sometimes they don't have it in store even through it is listed in store on the site.

#280 jimbofluffy

jimbofluffy

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

There is no full listing, you will have to pick a single title and look it up individually. Sometimes they don't have it in store even through it is listed in store on the site.

Thanks, thats what I thought.

There are two GS's about 30 minutes away on the hi-way from me in opposite directions, so I would love to browse what each has before I decide which to go to.
ach.png

#281 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

I ordered a few games yesterday when I saw these pop up, mainly just rolling the dice to see if I get official cases. Ordered a few double disc games to see if I can get those as well. If all I get are generics, then so be it, I can always return them.

#282 Snowglare

Snowglare

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:57 AM

Small restock. Finally nabbed Sunshine.

#283 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

more Pikmin 2's, go crazy (if you dare);)
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#284 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

damn, missed Pikmin 2 by 4 mins?!

#285 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

Lots of games. BUUUUUT not 75% off, what gives?

#286 EvilEvincar

EvilEvincar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

Saw the Broadband Adapter for $.99. Man that thing really fell hard; there's no words for it

#287 Tendoboy

Tendoboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

Why is Pikmin 2 such a draw???  I still have over 300 Gamecube games --- I know I will NEVER get any money for them -- so I've kept them...

#288 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

Odd this isn't 75% off yet, but my guess they will activate that later on tonight / tomorrow, same thing they did a couple of months ago.

Out of the 5 games I ordered last time (nothing top tier though), all 5 of them worked, so I might bite on a few if they do include the discount later on.

#289 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:04 AM

Why is Pikmin 2 such a draw???  I still have over 300 Gamecube games --- I know I will NEVER get any money for them -- so I've kept them...

You would be surprised, a while ago when this deal first kicked off, GameCube game's seemingly shot up in price/value for some of them. If by ANY money, you mean "Money I think they are worth" then probably not. But they definitely have more value over the PS2 equivalent, and can actually fetch a very fair amount. Make a trade list, and if you really have 300 game cube game's I know of a lot of CAG's who are currently looking for them.

#290 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:24 AM

I don't know why you'd say this since there are plenty of GC games that sell high. With over 300, I assume you have Eternal Darkness, Ikaruga, Super Smash Bros Melee, Skies of Arcadia Legends, and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, all of which sell for around $50 or higher. Check out this website to get an idea of how much people will buy your games for.

Although I should talk, I can't unload my sealed copy of Pikmin 2 for the $150 I want to sell it for...

#291 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

Hmm, mostly junk. Kirby's Air Ride is available and would be a great flip with the 75% off (if it ever registers).

kNcvatI.gif  344d2c4.jpg

#292 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Odd this isn't 75% off yet, but my guess they will activate that later on tonight

I thought this sale ended months ago. Is Gamestop starting the sale again?

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#293 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

The discount is back up. The discount works both online and in store.

#294 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:40 AM

The discount is back up. The discount works both online and in store.

Are people still able to find GC games in store? Just curious as mine hasn't had any for some time.

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#295 Zalaki

Zalaki

Worker by night, Gamer by day

• CAG Veteran

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:48 AM

I've checked two stores too and couldn't find anything :(

Currenty Playing

:pc: Diablo 3 , Day Z  :applause:   | :ps4: Bound by Flame

:360: Left4Dead  | :vita:Borderlands 2 :D/ |   :wiiu: Windwaker HD

Check out my items for trade!

#296 srocky26

srocky26

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:52 AM

Are people still able to find GC games in store? Just curious as mine hasn't had any for some time.

Most of the stores in my area have GC games, however they are all sports games.

Currently playing:   :3ds: EO: Millennium Girl,  :ps3: Ni No Kuni, :pc: BF4

Recently completed:  :ds: 999,  :wiiu: Windwaker

#297 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:54 AM

Use the in store pick up to check some old sports games (like NFL 2004)... any store that lists them in stock likely still has GS games. 

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#298 ZombieFever

ZombieFever

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:04 AM

This late in that game I would just be trying to snag some official Gamecube cases. No way could there be any games worth picking up. 

Last time I was in there I picked up 6 or 7 copies of Madden just so I could have some legit cases to store my other games in. 

#299 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

Just got 2 Mario Kart: Double Dashes for $11! It's always nice to randomly check the gamecube section just in case something great like that shows up.

Hopefully they work properly. I don't have my Wii or Gamecube w/ me on campus. Time to find someone that does and test it out.

#300 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

Is the discount automatic?