Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

GameCube & GBA PreOwned Games Now In Stock At Gamestop! 75% Off All GC & GBA Games Discount Now Works Again!

• Please log in to reply
524 replies to this topic

#301 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

Mario Party 7 in stock for anyone looking

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#302 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

Scored a bunch of games from yesterday and the day before sale. Mario Kart: Double Dash (2), Soul Calibur 2, Kirbys Air Ride, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (2), Custom Robo, Mario Power Tennis and Super Mario Strikers.

Problem is I don't have a Wii or Gamecube with me to test these. I'll find someone on campus with one regardless but need to test these quickly so I can return the defective ones.

#303 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

For those with a penchant for disappointment, they have a decent restock on the Gamecube games online, and the 75% still applies.  I saw SMS, SSBM, MKDD, TP, WW and more, though of course they should all read FUBAR instead.

Of course I couldn't resist and ordered a few lesser ones myself..

#304 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Of course I couldn't resist and ordered a few lesser ones myself..

Never give up, never surrender ;)

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#305 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Thankyou Billytwoshoes. Ordered 1 of each Windwaker, twilight princess, smash bros, double dash, and mario sunshine. It's worth it to me even if just 1 or 2 games actually work. I'll return the rest to GS. Thanks again for sharing.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#306 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

In for Double Dash and MP6, odds that they come with disc working at least?

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#307 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Shouldn't there be free shipping on all orders over $25?

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#308 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

I actually sold most of these games a while back complete, and I think it'd be worth having just the discs especially for 75% off. What are the chances of getting CIB games? Or at least the cases? Very slim? I'll probably just see how this works out and return if anything.

EDIT: Damn, had a bunch in my cart, and as I was checking out, all OOS. :( Oh well

#309 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Thanks op, some of the better ones were gone by the time I could checkout and probably won't get some others that went through but figured it was worth a shot. SAVER would not work for me at first until I clicked on my cart again and then it offered free value shipping.

#310 akileese

akileese

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

God dammit. All I really wanted was Double Dash and I missed it by about 3 seconds :(

Akileese.png

#311 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

In for Double Dash and MP6, odds that they come with disc working at least?

In my experience it's usually right around 40% working.

I actually sold most of these games a while back complete, and I think it'd be worth having just the discs especially for 75% off. What are the chances of getting CIB games? Or at least the cases? Very slim? I'll probably just see how this works out and return if anything.

EDIT: Damn, had a bunch in my cart, and as I was checking out, all OOS. :( Oh well

0% chance of mario and zelda games having artwork or manuals. Otherwise you might have about a 10% or less chance of getting artwork with some of the cheaper games.

I'm just explaining my previous experience. Of course no one knows for sure, but I have ordered LOTS of gamecube games from GS.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#312 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

My fucking order wouldn't go through.

I managed to get Mario Sunshine And Mario Kart Though, with my trade credit.

I will be sure to have that always loaded.

#313 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I got a lot of what I had but missed a few because their free holiday shipping isn't working. I tried to run through the order a second time to trigger it and lost a few I had in my cart. Ended up paying shipping and will call them tonight. Kinda frustrating to miss out cause of the free shipping didn't trigger.

Edit: I'm not sure my 10% PUR was taken off either.

#314 royalbliss1

royalbliss1

Black Rock City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Mario partys are gone. They keep disappearing from my cart after I add them

Posted Image

#315 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

smash bros is back

#316 akileese

akileese

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

http://www.gamestop....ers-melee/17824

Just came back up after the fact. It'll go quick so hurry up.

Akileese.png

#317 redknight802

redknight802

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

It keeps deleting the item from my cart every time i get ready to check out. 

#318 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Smash bros gone again missed it again darn it. :bomb:

#319 akileese

akileese

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Got an email from gamestop saying "they're reviewing my order". You would think they're reviewing the one with 12 games in it right? Nope! The single order with Melee on it of course.

Akileese.png

#320 Silent Hell

Silent Hell

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

In my experience it's usually right around 40% working.

0% chance of mario and zelda games having artwork or manuals. Otherwise you might have about a 10% or less chance of getting artwork with some of the cheaper games.

I'm just explaining my previous experience. Of course no one knows for sure, but I have ordered LOTS of gamecube games from GS.

Mm, not entirely so. A few weeks ago, I got Sunshine and it was complete. That's the good news. Bad news is that the game didn't work. So I just returned the game in a generic case.

Anyway, i picked up a *few* copies of Melee. I didn't know there was a topic for this. I would have posted it earlier.

#321 Silent Hell

Silent Hell

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Anyway, all the orders I placed are saying "closed." And it says the amount charged is $0. Anybody know why it's saying that? My card wasn't refunded either.

#322 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Won't allow me to checkout for two Custom Robo's! Damn it all!

#323 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

I called to get the Free Shipping and the 10% PUR adjusted and after 30+ min was told their system was down and they couldn't do anything about it tonight since they can't access any account information. She suggested I call back tomorrow. Did everyone else get free shipping on orders over $25 and did it take off 10% PUR.

#324 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

I couldnt get the free shipping to work either, or my 10% PRO now that i'm looking at the order.  Guess I will have to call tonight...

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#325 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

I got free shipping on every order over 25. I wonder whats up

#326 akileese

akileese

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

I couldnt get the free shipping to work either, or my 10% PRO now that i'm looking at the order.  Guess I will have to call tonight...

I got free shipping on all of them but it was 5-10 days. I'm not really fussed. I just really hope my single smash brothers order that is "under review" goes through.

Akileese.png

#327 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

I got free shipping on all of them but it was 5-10 days. I'm not really fussed. I just really hope my single smash brothers order that is "under review" goes through.

I had an order of 4 mario party 6 under review, was cancelled.

#328 akileese

akileese

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

I had an order of 4 mario party 6 under review, was cancelled.

I think the only reason it came under review was because it was a back to back order. I went back in after placing my first order for six single games and SSBB didn't come available until AFTER I had done that (to go back and see if I could snap up double dash).

Akileese.png

#329 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

These are probably all the games that got sent back because they didn't work. haha

#330 akileese

akileese

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

There was a second slight restock (probably from cancelled order). Just got Double Dash ordered. My first order shipped, my single Smash Brothers Melee has not.

e: Spoke too soon. Melee shipped too! 

2nd edit: Twilight Princess is in stock but you can't check out. It was saying billing address invalid and then it just died.

Akileese.png