Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

GameCube & GBA PreOwned Games Now In Stock At Gamestop! 75% Off All GC & GBA Games Discount Now Works Again!

• Please log in to reply
524 replies to this topic

#31 ZeroUnderOne

ZeroUnderOne

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

My brother and I would get into salty fist fights after playing melee for too long, so my Mom would snap the disc in half. We went through 6 discs before we could play without getting salty. I have 2 copies still, one is always in the GC and the other is near our wii.

Are prices in store also 75% off?

Yes they are. So are gba games if you find them.

#32 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

Does anyone know if these come in generic cases or the actual cases and inserts?

#33 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:50 AM

Does anyone know if these come in generic cases or the actual cases and inserts?

Varies, you may even get a paper sleeve. Complete copies with case/manual are probably rare as hell.

#34 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

Varies, you may even get a paper sleeve. Complete copies with case/manual are probably rare as hell.

Eh, looks like a pass for me then. Would have taken a chance if the games actually came with their respective cases. Thanks for the info.

#35 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

darn it, everything I want is already gone:(
This is the incarnation of my idiot blood.

#36 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:29 AM

darn it, everything I want is already gone:(

Don't fret it too much. I can't remember the exact number but I bought some 130 games when this originally started and I think it was 95 didn't work. Took 13 copies of Mario Golf alone before one finally worked.

#37 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

gamecube systems in stock

#38 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

not anymore

#39 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

Missed it by that much:(

#40 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

in case these ever come back in stock, are systems included with the 75% off all gamecube stuff?

#41 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

in case these ever come back in stock, are systems included with the 75% off all gamecube stuff?

nope. Tried myself in store...systems dont qualify.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#42 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

nope. Tried myself in store...systems dont qualify.

darn, some $5 gamecubes would have been sweet:applause:guess I'll hit up my thrift shop I suppose, they seem to pop up often enough. I'm mostly buying one just so I can play my copy of Mario Party 6, which for whatever reason is the one game that won't play on my wii:cry:

#43 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

The closest GS to me that has a refurbished Gamecube is almost 14 miles away. My truck gets 15 miles to the gallon, gas per gallon is at about $3.50, so it would be just about $7.00 worth of gas to go get the thing. My Wii has GameCube compatibility, but this is still a great bargain.

Decisions, decisions...

593839.png

#44 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

The closest GS to me that has a refurbished Gamecube is almost 14 miles away. My truck gets 15 miles to the gallon, gas per gallon is at about $3.50, so it would be just about $7.00 worth of gas to go get the thing. My Wii has GameCube compatibility, but this is still a great bargain.

Decisions, decisions...

Ask your local if they can get it transferred? worth a shot.

#45 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

It's a great bargain. I've already got my Gamecubes through Craigslist.
If you have decent soldering skills, some spare 30awg wire and a switch, you can play Japanese games in no time!

Braving the pillow gauntlet.

Posted Image

#46 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

Decisions, decisions...

really? $30 for a gamecube seems pretty average to me (or have they gone up recently?).

#47 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

Well I fit right in then. Although I have a GameCube I'm not biting on any games. My backlog is probably in the hundreds! Talk about OCD!

Hi, I'm Morrodox. (Hi, Morrodox!) And I'm an OCD game-buying addict. I have shelves full of PS1 and PS2 games that I'll probably never get around to playing, but I bought them because they were cheap and they looked interesting. One of my closets has an entire box full of unplayed 360 games, and another for PS3. I've started keeping them in there until I actually play them because having so many unplayed games on my shelves out in the open became embarrassing for me. But I still buy more games when I can get them cheap.

Okay, who's up next?

#48 spamfree2

spamfree2

cheap but tasteful ;P

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

I already have a Gamecube and a Wii but I'm still looking for another cheap Gamecube so I can use the GC component cables and gameboy player.

#49 247

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

Decisions, decisions...

maybe trade in that truck for something more fuel efficient?

#50 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

20 bucks for a GC w/ first party controller is decent. I honestly see a lot of cubes system only for 5 bucks. but theres a local store around me that sells console only for 10 bucks w/ plenty in stock. I see first party GC controllers at Goodwill ALL the time for ~5 bucks. Add in the wires and youve arrived at around the same price. Having said that, id still look at goodwill lol because it usually comes with extras when you find it. (One of my cubes was 15 bucks at goodwill with Mario Kart and the 1024 Memory Card and the other was complete in box w/ 2 controllers for 15 also at goodwill)
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#51 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

maybe trade in that truck for something more fuel efficient?

Man, that truck is 21 years old, paid off, cheap on insurance, and running like a Swiss watch. Like hell I'll trade it in. 8-)

593839.png

#52 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

What the hell? A year ago the GameCubes were $9.99....

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#53 evuong

evuong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

Is there still 75% off preowned GC games? For some reason, some of my stores have mario kart restocked

#54 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:17 PM

Is there still 75% off preowned GC games? For some reason, some of my stores have mario kart restocked

as far as I know, it works online. My stores don't have much of anything, but I might pick up Wave Race and Narnia for $1

#55 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

What the hell? A year ago the GameCubes were $9.99....

I work at GameStop and don't remember this...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#56 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

I work at GameStop and don't remember this...

Hmmm, maybe it was the Xbox then. I know something was $10.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#57 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

I stopped by the local GS to see if they had any left. And they did! In the color I wanted, too! I picked up a Platinum Gamecube (including the cables and a black OEM controller), Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, the Microphone and a 1-year warranty for $28. The warranty was only $2.99. Well worth it, especially on a used system. It was the last Gamecube they had in stock and the last one any GS had within a 20 mile radius of me.

And he even gave me 2 game guides!

593839.png

#58 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

I stopped by the local GS to see if they had any left. And they did! In the color I wanted, too! I picked up a Platinum Gamecube (including the cables and a black OEM controller), Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, the Microphone and a 1-year warranty for $28. The warranty was only $2.99. Well worth it, especially on a used system. It was the last Gamecube they had in stock and the last one any GS had within a 20 mile radius of me.

And he even gave me 2 game guides!

Nice find. I found a purple one in my area but there was no games.

#59 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:21 AM

restock bump!

#60 crimsonassassin

crimsonassassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

I wish PSO was in stock for $5.