Photo
- - - - -

GGT 228 is Being Licensed Out as a MOBA, MMO, and Television Series!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
503 replies to this topic

#151 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

How OP is that fox blade. Jeez

#152 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Schoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Just bought Just Cause 2 so I can play it when I get home tonight.

On Topic.

Hope you didn't buy it through the hungry market... I don't think its region free hence why I didn't post it in my earlier post.

#153 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

There were about... 30 or so people? Not bad for a Bioshock release. Free foodz, too.

Biggest release I've been to was Modern Warfare 2. 250+ line. So stupid.

Try this:

Somewhere around 1k people for both MW 3 and BLOPS 2. About 400 for Skyrim.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#154 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

I'm stoked for Guacamelee. Looks great.

Loved Peace Walker. Easily dropped 90 hours on that shit.

Songbird's here. Focus for the day is gone.
Spoiler

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#155 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

I'm considering using my 1 month free PS+ code so I can get Disgaea 3, but I am paranoid motherfucker and don't like having my card tied to something that has been brutally hacked in the past.

Edited by GhostShark, 26 March 2013 - 05:39 PM.

Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#156 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

you'll be alright shark

Looks better than dat skyrim dragon action. I'm watching a bioshock stream right now eating lunch

#157 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

How OP is that fox blade. Jeez

Haven't tried it... but Fuck, it's expensive to upgrade... I'm working on getting it's normals up so I can use it, unless it's default strength is higher than the murasama.

I'm considering using my 1 month free PS+ code so I can get Disgaea 3, but I am paranoid motherfucker and don't like having my card tied to something that has been brutally hacked in the past.

Just buy a 3 month code on amazon for $18 or whatever. Then no card required. PSN hasn't had my card info since the hack.

I'm stoked for Guacamelee. Looks great.

Loved Peace Walker. Easily dropped 90 hours on that shit.

Songbird's here. Focus for the day is gone.

Spoiler

I was pumped for Guacamelee before, but the fact that it's about 2 weeks away now? HYPE BOMB!

#158 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

Oh yeah I requested off and put in a non-work day at my other job on April 16th so I can play Injustice all day.Yep.

I'm interested in the game, but haven't decided if I actually want to get it yet. I still haven't played MK9 so I have no clue how the game will play, and like Rei I'm not the biggest fan of the rooster (kind of wanted Black Canary since I think she would fit in that type of game perfectly, and I would have liked to have Poison Ivy over some of the villain choices). The game still does have Wonder Woman who I love, and Flash who I'm really adoring since following him in New 52.

Tempted by Tomb Raider for $35 on PC, but I have Bioshock coming today...should probably wait for a steam sale on TR.

Reverse that for me, got Tomb Raider, will wait for a sale on Infinite. Besides I still haven't given Bioshock 2 a shot yet, so I should probably finish that; and by the time I get to and finish Bioshock 2 I'll probably be able to get Infinite for like $20 or less on Steam, I thought about getting Infinite on release, but I don't really have time to play it since I'm working on knocking out some older games I never finished like Mass Effect 3.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#159 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

Just delete your card info after entering it. Takes like, 5 seconds.

#160 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

You can just buy PS+ codes online from Amazon (and probably other places) and get them instantly. Same with Xbox Live and PSN money/XBL points.

I'd rather not enter my card (even if I can delete it right away) after all the hacking problems both services had the past few years.

#161 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

I just got a PS3 and literally every single moniker I have ever had was taken, and even though I didn't enjoy the game as much as some of you, I loved the character of Sam.

See, that's what's so great about my name. Super fucking rare I try to sign up for something and find "The Crotch" is taken.

Posted Image

#162 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

I have a monopoly on SinOfHeart, and actually a decent one on icebeast. I think there is one other dude using SinOfHeart that I've seen when seraching online but I've basically claimed that name all over so that person isn't going to be able to really use it. icebeast is taken some places and I only use that as a fallback if SinOfHeart is somehow taken.

sig.gif

#163 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

I have a monopoly on SinOfHeart, and actually a decent one on icebeast. I think there is one other dude using SinOfHeart that I've seen when seraching online but I've basically claimed that name all over so that person isn't going to be able to really use it. icebeast is taken some places and I only use that as a fallback if SinOfHeart is somehow taken.

I am the only corrosivefrost I know of.
There was an OTT person who created a gamertag long after I had both of mine and went with corrosivesteel. I still can't figure that one out. :lol:

#164 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

I wanted gunm but it was taken so I made GUNNM

#165 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hey JimBob J, you were teaching in PA prior to this move, right?
Posted Image

where scoob

#166 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Hey JimBob J, you were teaching in PA prior to this move, right?

Yeah, still am

#167 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

I've got the market cornered on my names. 8-)

EX GUN EX GUN EX GUN GRENADE BONEBREAKER BONEBREAKER YEAH! I'M GIVING THIS MATCH A 10. OH SHIT, THAT'S MY FAVORITE FATALITY. I'D GIVE THIS MATCH A 20 IF I COULD!

Previously from the mind of Hank and rating MK KotH matches:
Ow! My real trigger pinched my finger. I am not happy. I'm giving this shit a 0.0.

Dude, that shit hurt. Doing that bone breaker did more damage to me in real life than it did to you in the game. :cry:

But yes, you have to appease me if you want the 10. [-( So, fire the fucking gun, and do the fucking bone breakers. Chop chop.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#168 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

So yeah, I really enjoyed myself with this one.

The subtle deeper meaning should be totally read into:

Choose a side. Choose a class. Choose an advance class. Choose a guild. Choose a big f*king mount, choose a cartel pack, vanity armor, emotes and jawa-grams. Choose biochem, free stims, easy credit, and more HP insurance. Choose slicing repayments. Choose an instance. Choose your premades. Choose your PvE wears and your matching PvP gear. Choose a complete matching Revan suit with real cash. Choose an alt and wonder who the f*k you are on a Saturday night. Choose sitting at your desk playing force-choking, high impact bolting, and stuff f*king amazing junk food into your mouth. Choose Ranked Warzones at the end of it all, teamspeaking it into the early mornings, nothing more than to embarrass other selfish, f*ked up, “Hardcore PvPers” that want to erase you.

Choose your future,
Choose <Nothing-Personal>

If you believe you have what it takes to indulge in our obsession with Imperial PvP and Ranked Warzones, please direct your inquiries to Zhaneordo in game. Web surfers of the sorts can use the link attached to the guild name in my signature. Teamspeak and a sense of humor is a life and <Nothing-Personal> requirement.

http://www.swtor.com...675#post6056675

BTW only guilds looking to rebuild "recruit" new members. We are reinforcing an already established name ;)

Edited by j-cart, 26 March 2013 - 07:39 PM.

#169 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

ARE NAME are

Posted Image

#170 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

I am the only corrosivefrost I know of.
There was an OTT person who created a gamertag long after I had both of mine and went with corrosivesteel. I still can't figure that one out. :lol:

I've met a couple of CorrosiveIces, but you're definitely the only Frosty. :D

There are quite a few other CaptainJoels out there, so I usually resort to CaptainSkulls or Colonel Eternal. Either way I have a name.
-------
Man, Bioshock on normal is actually presenting a decent challenge. I LOVE THIS. Halo 4 on Normal didn't feel like it was very hard at all, but this is actually requiring me to put more than a little thought into the firefights I get into. It's great!

#171 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Dafuq?
http://www.razerzone.com/talon

#172 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

ARE NAME are

Go Fuck yourself. I fixed it...

Dafuq?

It was an April Fools joke Jo-El.

#173 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Actually I think even that one guy who was using SinOfHeart has dropped off the radar too, I have a sneaking suspicion that now that basically 100% images relating to me and the GGT show up when you search for SinOfHeart on Google may have scared him away from the name.

sig.gif

#174 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

Actually I think even that one guy who was using SinOfHeart has dropped off the radar too, I have a sneaking suspicion that now that basically 100% images relating to me and the GGT show up when you search for SinOfHeart on Google may have scared him away from the name.

:rofl:

#175 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

Dafuq?

Sad thing is people actually wanted to buy them. America the consumers.

#176 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Damn it people! Appreciate my work of writer's craftsmanship!

#177 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

Your Skype images would've driven him to suicide. :D

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#178 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Do Humble Bundle sales count towards total game sales? Because if they did, and if I were a billionaire, I'd make these the best selling games of all time for lulz.

Well, just Darksiders and Armageddon, since it's only a buck.

#179 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Your Skype images would've driven him to suicide. :D

I mean a couple of images which come close to some of the stuff from Skype show up, but nothing completely adult. Also, upon seeing this again, I have to say, this gif is SO good. :drool:

Posted Image

sig.gif

#180 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Maybe 2 hours into Bioshock Infinite and already running up against glitches. My counters towards trophies keep getting reset without awarding my the trophy.