GGT 228 is Being Licensed Out as a MOBA, MMO, and Television Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come to the conclusion that anything Blizzard does with Starcraft 2 is fine because that game gave us the term "Artosis pylon" and that makes me smile.

[quote name='GUNNM']Yes but april 1st is next week and the sales end tuesday. I'm saying I wonder if I should wait until monday to buy the dlc
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I misunderstood what you meant. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do is wait, it's not like I need to play any of the DLC that is on sale right away and if I can get a better deal out of it why not?

its like whoknows in a gamestop

2lk2sqr.png

GameStop is stupid. I had to drive to one about 30 mins away because it was the closest one with a midnight release for Bioshock.

Power to the Players.

There were about... 30 or so people? Not bad for a Bioshock release. Free foodz, too.

Biggest release I've been to was Modern Warfare 2. 250+ line. So stupid.

[quote name='Luxuria']There were about... 30 or so people? Not bad for a Bioshock release. Free foodz, too.

Biggest release I've been to was Modern Warfare 2. 250+ line. So stupid.[/QUOTE]
PUOeZiF.jpg

This is saved on my hard drive as godblessamerica.jpg and I'm not sure why.

He used his extensive combat training and advanced equipment to pry those doritos from the grip of the shadowy Dorito Lord.

cB1gx.png

How's the Xcom going, Hank?

[quote name='Luxuria']There were about... 30 or so people? Not bad for a Bioshock release. Free foodz, too.

Biggest release I've been to was Modern Warfare 2. 250+ line. So stupid.[/QUOTE]
About the same size crowd at mine. Biggest I've seen is when I worked the GTA4 release. Well over 300 people.

[quote name='Luxuria']@Icy: That might work, actually.

It'll totally be worth it at least. Hope it turns out alright! Looking at her top now, I can see why it would be a bit difficult to do. I'm sure if you have the helmet, wear the right colored clothing, and carry around a ball, you'll be fine. What are you doing for the orb/ball?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I mean I like my costumes to be fairly accurate so I'll feel kind of bad if part of it is really half-assed, I'm hoping I can mostly avoid that, but there are a lot of unknowns that are going to be hard to fill in with so little time. Actually another huge concern is the cleavage which is fakeable, I've seen tutorials which explain how to do it with tape and stuff, but you have to hide what is holding everything in place it which is a little tough in a fairly open front like that, it's going to take a little experimenting to figure out what I think works for that. As far as the orbs I saw some fairly large styrofoam ones at Jo Ann's so I think I might get those and paint them purple, and then it's just a matter of how I want them to be held around me, I'm debating using clear tubing to create handles on the orbs (basically one between two of them and then a single one for the other side) and then just holding them using that, although I could maybe have something on the costume supporting them, but that would be way more difficult and prone to accidents going through doors or getting bumped around but it would free up my hands to pose a bit more, we'll see I think I'm leaning more towards just holding onto the orbs.

[quote name='The Crotch']
PUOeZiF.jpg

This is saved on my hard drive as godblessamerica.jpg and I'm not sure why.[/QUOTE]

Twist: He is Canadian.

[quote name='The Crotch']He used his extensive combat training and advanced equipment to pry those doritos from the grip of the shadowy Dorito Lord.

cB1gx.png

[/QUOTE]

That is some extreme talent to not eat all those Doritos...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']About the same size crowd at mine. Biggest I've seen is when I worked the GTA4 release. Well over 300 people.[/QUOTE]

Halo 3 launch was like 200 people at best buy. My buddy and I killed his console that weekend. I don't think we ever turned it off once Halo 3 disc was in.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You all missed out on some awesome MK9 gameplay. Kratos' bow is godtier.[/QUOTE]

GGs bros. ^__^

And ain't played much X-com because I was too busy playing MK9.

Shoot the gun. Shoot the gun, Shoot the gun.

To answer a few posts that it will no longer let me quote because the thread was locked.

I am moving to LA to do something different. I'm in the unique position of having some money saved up, having a corporate side-job that I can transfer with and having no obligations (no lease / long-term girlfriend / school obligations etc...) aside from a very manageable $140 a month student loan payment. My best friend growing up moved to LA to work in film production 2 years ago and I fell in love with the area when I visited. I've also just been a sub this year due to layoffs last year, so there is no long-term potential in the district I currently teach in.

I'll always have love for Philly because it's where I grew up, but I feel like this is a now or never type of moment. I'm pretty stoked. I don't have a teaching gig lined up so I'm just going to work my corporate job until I find a teaching position. I may go to USC for grad school, not totally sure. I have the application completed if I decide to submit it.

Lots of perks to the move as well: Significantly better weather, playing Street Fighter / Marvel competitively will be MUCH MUCH easier, lots of babes ^_^

[quote name='GUNNM']There's like other famous sounds from MGS you could have used. Like for example everytime I got a text it was the alert![/QUOTE]

I have my ringtone set as Green Hill Zone from Sonic 1, my alert tone is the sound when you select your character in Street Fighter 2, Group Messages for work are the sound when Sonic grabs an air bubble and Group Messages for my teaching job are Proto-Man's whistle.

[quote name='icebeast']I still love it. Probably my favorite TV show ever. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Me too! Definitely my favorite non-comedy, at least. Love me some Scrubs.

[quote name='Indignate']
DC MOBA.
[/QUOTE]

que?

@Indignate
Hitman Absolution: 880msp
Spider-man 3 - 600msp
Dead Rising 2 - 600msp
L.A. Noire - 600msp

Taken from the XBL deal thread.

BLOPS II down here had about 400 hundred fucking people. All of them were your typical Calladuty players, too. Skyrim had about 200, which was oddly surprising. I think the one that had the least amount was probably Arkham City. There were maybe 15 people there, but hey at least I got a sweet shirt.

I can't remember what game came out on the same day as the MGSHD collection. Modern Warfare 2 or something? There were about 200 people at my local Gamestop that night. Line around the corner. I was literally the only one there for MGS and not CoD.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I can't remember what game came out on the same day as the MGSHD collection. Modern Warfare 2 or something? There were about 200 people at my local Gamestop that night. Line around the corner. I was literally the only one there for MGS and not CoD.[/QUOTE]

Modern Warfare 3... the first MW game not totally developed by IW as half the staff left with the founders to form Respawn. First MW game I didn't buy.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I can't remember what game came out on the same day as the MGSHD collection. Modern Warfare 2 or something? There were about 200 people at my local Gamestop that night. Line around the corner. I was literally the only one there for MGS and not CoD.[/QUOTE]
I hope this game sold well enough to get us another HD collection for part 1, portable ops and the acid games.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Oh yeah I requested off and put in a non-work day at my other job on April 16th so I can play Injustice all day.Yep.[/QUOTE]

I'm most likely going to skip classes and play it all day. Gotta hit that lab with Black Adam, Aquaman, Catwoman and Sinestro.

Tempted by Tomb Raider for $35 on PC, but I have Bioshock coming today...should probably wait for a steam sale on TR.

[quote name='GhostShark']I'm most likely going to skip classes and play it all day. Gotta hit that lab with Black Adam, Aquaman, Catwoman and Sinestro.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Oh yeah I requested off and put in a non-work day at my other job on April 16th so I can play Injustice all day.Yep.[/QUOTE]

Wow.
Personally, I'm in the whoknows camp on Injustice.

[quote name='GUNNM']Nice PSN name shark. He was my favorite WOD too

''SHOW ME A GOOD TIME JACK''[/QUOTE]

Finally dropped his ass with S-rank on the 3rd try (2nd time with no damage, even though the 1st time was no damage and it didn't give me the bonus). Love that fight.

Ghostshark, that's a relatively new character to base a PSN name on -- did you just up and create a new one or did you not get a PS3 until recently?

[quote name='ihadFG']Tempted by Tomb Raider for $35 on PC, but I have Bioshock coming today...should probably wait for a steam sale on TR.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

I'm looking forward to it. Just a bit disappointed in the roster. Though honestly that's because none of my favorite DC characters made it in. Maybe we'll get Peej as DLC...

Also Bioshock Infinite is damn good so far.

I just got a PS3 and literally every single moniker I have ever had was taken, and even though I didn't enjoy the game as much as some of you, I loved the character of Sam.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Portable Ops was really bad.[/QUOTE]
Oh I never played it. I just only know about it because of the characters in it like frank jaeger.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Finally dropped his ass with S-rank on the 3rd try (2nd time with no damage, even though the 1st time was no damage and it didn't give me the bonus). Love that fight.
[/QUOTE]
Did you parry him? That drops him to like 40% or less. I just collected the two nanopastes which gives you enough BP and parried him
[quote name='GhostShark']I just got a PS3 and literally every single moniker I have ever had was taken, and even though I didn't enjoy the game as much as some of you, I loved the character of Sam.[/QUOTE]
He gets his own DLC next month for $4 or $7 I forgot but I'll be buying it day 1

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...nce-Jetstream-Sam-DLC-Gets-Sharp-Screens.html

Looking forward to that one as well, as a DC fan there's some roster choices I don't agree with and some characters I would have liked to see, but as a fighting fan the game looks really intense and should be really fun.

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh I never played it. I just only know about it because of the characters in it like frank jaeger.[/QUOTE]
I'm a huge Metal Gear fan, and yeah it's pretty bad. I pushed through it, but it was rough. Having to drag dudes back to the truck whenever you wanted to recruit them was BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back