GGT 228 is Being Licensed Out as a MOBA, MMO, and Television Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'm a huge Metal Gear fan, and yeah it's pretty bad. I pushed through it, but it was rough. Having to drag dudes back to the truck whenever you wanted to recruit them was BS.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame I loved PW and the ending was sad :(

[quote name='hankmecrankme']GGs bros. ^__^

And ain't played much X-com because I was too busy playing MK9.

Shoot the gun. Shoot the gun, Shoot the gun.[/QUOTE]

Shoot the gun.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'm a huge Metal Gear fan, and yeah it's pretty bad. I pushed through it, but it was rough. Having to drag dudes back to the truck whenever you wanted to recruit them was BS.[/QUOTE]

There are those that loved Portable Ops+... I've never played it and wasn't planning on buying it for Vita. I did start PW though, just haven't carried on with it (it was what I was playing when my 2nd PS3 died... second MGS game to kill a PS3 on me too... first one died after installing MGS4).

I plan to buy PW for PSP and play on Vita now that it's on the store in NA.

[quote name='GUNNM']Did you parry him? That drops him to like 40% or less. I just collected the two nanopastes which gives you enough BP and parried him

He gets his own DLC next month for $4 or $7 I forgot but I'll be buying it day 1

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...nce-Jetstream-Sam-DLC-Gets-Sharp-Screens.html[/QUOTE]

Yes, I got a parry on him in the time I s-ranked him. I just did 50 slashes after the execution prompt flashed before striking the target.

And it's $8. But yeah, day 1, no doubt. I hope he's sort of the Vergil to Raiden's Dante... plays similiar but has enough of a differentiated move set to make playing as him ridiculously awesome. Even better would be if beating the DLC chapter would let you play as him through the main game. I can dream. ;)

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh I never played it. I just only know about it because of the characters in it like frank jaeger.[/QUOTE]
You love you some Frank Jaeger, don't you?

[quote name='whoknows']Shoot the gun.[/QUOTE]

EX GUN EX GUN EX GUN GRENADE BONEBREAKER BONEBREAKER YEAH! I'M GIVING THIS MATCH A 10. OH SHIT, THAT'S MY FAVORITE FATALITY. I'D GIVE THIS MATCH A 20 IF I COULD!

Previously from the mind of Hank and rating MK KotH matches:
Ow! My real trigger pinched my finger. I am not happy. I'm giving this shit a 0.0.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Portable Ops was really bad.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, fuck you. Never going to trust any of your reviews now.

I absolutely LOVE Portable Ops. The controls are old school MGS1/2 style and it was awesome playing as these other soldiers and main characters. Not the mention the story was pretty entertaining.

There was a skill that certain soldier had later on that allowed you to just drag to a soldier and they would automatically take them back to the truck. After awhile you didn't need to keep on recruiting the shitty soldiers, so it wasn't that bad. Plus I would always go for tranq boss kills, so I had Null and everyone else on my team :D

I fuckING LOVED Portable Ops. Easily put in 150 hours into that game.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

You love you some Frank Jaeger, don't you?

[/QUOTE]
Not really I just love background stories on characters. If DmC was a prequel I would have bought it

Speaking of ole franky boy xbox released an avatar costume of grey fox. It looks odd like a fat version of him.
How are you liking your new grey fox skin?>

[quote name='GUNNM']Speaking of ole franky boy xbox released an avatar costume of grey fox. It looks odd like a fat version of him.
How are you liking your new grey fox skin?>[/QUOTE]

I'm digging it -- finally got enough BP to unlock the fox blade last night.
I just really liked the armor/colors -- makes Raiden stand out/pop a bit, so I can focus on him a bit better.

[quote name='Indignate']Schoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Just bought Just Cause 2 so I can play it when I get home tonight.

On Topic.[/QUOTE]
Hope you didn't buy it through the hungry market... I don't think its region free hence why I didn't post it in my earlier post.

I'm stoked for Guacamelee. Looks great.

Loved Peace Walker. Easily dropped 90 hours on that shit.

Songbird's here. Focus for the day is gone.
9995_10100741530619098_1651234790_n.jpg

I'm considering using my 1 month free PS+ code so I can get Disgaea 3, but I am paranoid motherfucker and don't like having my card tied to something that has been brutally hacked in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']How OP is that fox blade. Jeez[/QUOTE]

Haven't tried it... but fuck, it's expensive to upgrade... I'm working on getting it's normals up so I can use it, unless it's default strength is higher than the murasama.

[quote name='GhostShark']I'm considering using my 1 month free PS+ code so I can get Disgaea 3, but I am paranoid motherfucker and don't like having my card tied to something that has been brutally hacked in the past.[/QUOTE]

Just buy a 3 month code on amazon for $18 or whatever. Then no card required. PSN hasn't had my card info since the hack.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I'm stoked for Guacamelee. Looks great.

Loved Peace Walker. Easily dropped 90 hours on that shit.

Songbird's here. Focus for the day is gone.
9995_10100741530619098_1651234790_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was pumped for Guacamelee before, but the fact that it's about 2 weeks away now? HYPE BOMB!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Oh yeah I requested off and put in a non-work day at my other job on April 16th so I can play Injustice all day.Yep.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in the game, but haven't decided if I actually want to get it yet. I still haven't played MK9 so I have no clue how the game will play, and like Rei I'm not the biggest fan of the rooster (kind of wanted Black Canary since I think she would fit in that type of game perfectly, and I would have liked to have Poison Ivy over some of the villain choices). The game still does have Wonder Woman who I love, and Flash who I'm really adoring since following him in New 52.

[quote name='ihadFG']Tempted by Tomb Raider for $35 on PC, but I have Bioshock coming today...should probably wait for a steam sale on TR.[/QUOTE]

Reverse that for me, got Tomb Raider, will wait for a sale on Infinite. Besides I still haven't given Bioshock 2 a shot yet, so I should probably finish that; and by the time I get to and finish Bioshock 2 I'll probably be able to get Infinite for like $20 or less on Steam, I thought about getting Infinite on release, but I don't really have time to play it since I'm working on knocking out some older games I never finished like Mass Effect 3.

[quote name='GhostShark']I'm considering using my 1 month free PS+ code so I can get Disgaea 3, but I am paranoid motherfucker and don't like having my card tied to something that has been brutally hacked in the past.[/QUOTE]
Just delete your card info after entering it. Takes like, 5 seconds.

You can just buy PS+ codes online from Amazon (and probably other places) and get them instantly. Same with Xbox Live and PSN money/XBL points.

I'd rather not enter my card (even if I can delete it right away) after all the hacking problems both services had the past few years.

[quote name='GhostShark']I just got a PS3 and literally every single moniker I have ever had was taken, and even though I didn't enjoy the game as much as some of you, I loved the character of Sam.[/QUOTE]
See, that's what's so great about my name. Super fucking rare I try to sign up for something and find "The Crotch" is taken.

I have a monopoly on SinOfHeart, and actually a decent one on icebeast. I think there is one other dude using SinOfHeart that I've seen when seraching online but I've basically claimed that name all over so that person isn't going to be able to really use it. icebeast is taken some places and I only use that as a fallback if SinOfHeart is somehow taken.

[quote name='icebeast']I have a monopoly on SinOfHeart, and actually a decent one on icebeast. I think there is one other dude using SinOfHeart that I've seen when seraching online but I've basically claimed that name all over so that person isn't going to be able to really use it. icebeast is taken some places and I only use that as a fallback if SinOfHeart is somehow taken.[/QUOTE]

I am the only corrosivefrost I know of.
There was an OTT person who created a gamertag long after I had both of mine and went with corrosivesteel. I still can't figure that one out. :lol:

I've got the market cornered on my names. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
EX GUN EX GUN EX GUN GRENADE BONEBREAKER BONEBREAKER YEAH! I'M GIVING THIS MATCH A 10. OH SHIT, THAT'S MY FAVORITE FATALITY. I'D GIVE THIS MATCH A 20 IF I COULD!

Previously from the mind of Hank and rating MK KotH matches:
Ow! My real trigger pinched my finger. I am not happy. I'm giving this shit a 0.0.[/QUOTE]
Dude, that shit hurt. Doing that bone breaker did more damage to me in real life than it did to you in the game. :cry:

But yes, you have to appease me if you want the 10. :nottalking: So, fire the fucking gun, and do the fucking bone breakers. Chop chop.

So yeah, I really enjoyed myself with this one.

The subtle deeper meaning should be totally read into:

Choose a side. Choose a class. Choose an advance class. Choose a guild. Choose a big f*king mount, choose a cartel pack, vanity armor, emotes and jawa-grams. Choose biochem, free stims, easy credit, and more HP insurance. Choose slicing repayments. Choose an instance. Choose your premades. Choose your PvE wears and your matching PvP gear. Choose a complete matching Revan suit with real cash. Choose an alt and wonder who the f*k you are on a Saturday night. Choose sitting at your desk playing force-choking, high impact bolting, and stuff f*king amazing junk food into your mouth. Choose Ranked Warzones at the end of it all, teamspeaking it into the early mornings, nothing more than to embarrass other selfish, f*ked up, “Hardcore PvPers” that want to erase you.

Choose your future,
Choose

If you believe you have what it takes to indulge in our obsession with Imperial PvP and Ranked Warzones, please direct your inquiries to Zhaneordo in game. Web surfers of the sorts can use the link attached to the guild name in my signature. Teamspeak and a sense of humor is a life and requirement.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6056675#post6056675

BTW only guilds looking to rebuild "recruit" new members. We are reinforcing an already established name ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I am the only corrosivefrost I know of.
There was an OTT person who created a gamertag long after I had both of mine and went with corrosivesteel. I still can't figure that one out. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I've met a couple of CorrosiveIces, but you're definitely the only Frosty. :D

There are quite a few other CaptainJoels out there, so I usually resort to CaptainSkulls or Colonel Eternal. Either way I have a name.
-------
Man, Bioshock on normal is actually presenting a decent challenge. I LOVE THIS. Halo 4 on Normal didn't feel like it was very hard at all, but this is actually requiring me to put more than a little thought into the firefights I get into. It's great!

Actually I think even that one guy who was using SinOfHeart has dropped off the radar too, I have a sneaking suspicion that now that basically 100% images relating to me and the GGT show up when you search for SinOfHeart on Google may have scared him away from the name.

[quote name='icebeast']Actually I think even that one guy who was using SinOfHeart has dropped off the radar too, I have a sneaking suspicion that now that basically 100% images relating to me and the GGT show up when you search for SinOfHeart on Google may have scared him away from the name.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='icebeast']Actually I think even that one guy who was using SinOfHeart has dropped off the radar too, I have a sneaking suspicion that now that basically 100% images relating to me and the GGT show up when you search for SinOfHeart on Google may have scared him away from the name.[/QUOTE]
Your Skype images would've driven him to suicide. :D

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Your Skype images would've driven him to suicide. :D[/QUOTE]

I mean a couple of images which come close to some of the stuff from Skype show up, but nothing completely adult. Also, upon seeing this again, I have to say, this gif is SO good. :drool:

1313693180518.gif

Maybe 2 hours into Bioshock Infinite and already running up against glitches. My counters towards trophies keep getting reset without awarding my the trophy.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Maybe 2 hours into Bioshock Infinite and already running up against glitches. My counters towards trophies keep getting reset without awarding my the trophy.[/QUOTE]

Whatchu playin' on?

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Whatchu playin' on?[/QUOTE]
PS3. I don't usually care about trophies too much, but the counter has already reset twice, so I'm kinda pissed.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']PS3. I don't usually care about trophies too much, but the counter has already reset twice, so I'm kinda pissed.[/QUOTE]

God forbid if it were achievements though. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']God forbid if it were achievements though. :lol:[/QUOTE]
If it were achievements I would have flipped a gasket and been writing hate mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back