GGT 228 is Being Licensed Out as a MOBA, MMO, and Television Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGR isn't a game, it's an experience.

I'm loving Bioshock Infinite so much. I haven't run into any trophy glitches, though.

I don't want this game to end.

[quote name='Luxuria']MGR isn't a game, it's an experience.

I'm loving Bioshock Infinite so much. I haven't run into any trophy glitches, though.

I don't want this game to end.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to play it. GGT doesn't like games like Bioshock but then acts like games like Rising are great.

What a bunch of weirdos.

[quote name='whoknows']You don't need to play it. GGT doesn't like games like Bioshock but then acts like games like Rising are great.

What a bunch of weirdos.[/QUOTE]
I got both ^_^.

Playing as ustanak is annoying I'm meleeing people point blank and not hitting shit

I think I'm the only Rei no Otaku. Though for some reason XBL wouldn't let me have that as my name, so I went with Rei no Ai. Only place where it's different. I did bump into an Otaku no Rei once. Which I found odd since that's not grammatically correct.

I bumped into a GUNNM## once when playing halo 3 back when my old gamertag was GunnmWolf he proceed to kill me and then tbag me. I felt hurt seeing as how not many people know what battle angel alita is and the one person who does I run into tbags me. :(

[quote name='GUNNM']I bumped into a GUNNM## once when playing halo 3 back when my old gamertag was GunnmWolf he proceed to kill me and then tbag me. I felt hurt seeing as how not many people know what battle angel alita is and the one person who does I run into tbags me. :([/QUOTE]
I have met so many goddamn Gunnm's and GunM's that it's ridiculous. Don't know how there are so many of y'all.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I have met so many goddamn Gunnm's and GunM's that it's ridiculous. Don't know how there are so many of y'all.[/QUOTE]
For we are many.

I'm more excited for NG 3 RE next week then bioshock tomorrow. Anyone with me?

I was going to post about a video I saw of a live action cosplayer of ayanami but it may be too off topic for gwen.

After a quick google search it appears I am the sole BlueScrote. Except for some guy on youtube.

Also, had to change my gamertag because it is apparently not appropriate.

Lord of Shadows seems to have gotten better. It seems way more actiony than the first chapter or two.

[quote name='panzerfaust']uraizen doesn't speak for the entire ggt yo[/QUOTE]

You don't know what I like and don't like.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm more excited for NG 3 RE next week then bioshock tomorrow. Anyone with me?[/QUOTE]

Word.

I went to high school with a shrimpy little white kid named Nick Martin. He wore double-oversized white tee shirts and thought he would be the next Eminem. We all made fun of him, called him "N-mar" and he would always rap very seriously in class, to the amusement of everyone.

Today he committed the first murder in my small hometown in over 2 decades, stabbing an eighteen year-old girl 19 times with a screwdriver.

So that happened

i knew a nick martin in military school
he went insane and got sent off to jamaica, tranquility bay lol
also was picked on maliciously

his body was like a real life super meat boy
and got beatings daily

guess that name is bad luck

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']
his body was like a real life super meat boy[/QUOTE]

hFRQJih.jpg

Tomb Raider is great. It's like Uncharted meets Tomb Raider.

er....

Anyway, I love tits and Lara Croft and Uncharted, so I guess all of them together is awesome.

I will not buy Bioshock Infinite yet because every goddamn Bioshock game dropped to a huge discount not long after release. I never finished any of them. :p

Anyone getting Injustice? I'm actually bored of fighters, but I have rekindled my interest in comics. I dunno....

[quote name='icebeast']I'm interested in the game, but haven't decided if I actually want to get it yet. I still haven't played MK9 so I have no clue how the game will play, and like Rei I'm not the biggest fan of the rooster (kind of wanted Black Canary since I think she would fit in that type of game perfectly, and I would have liked to have Poison Ivy over some of the villain choices). The game still does have Wonder Woman who I love, and Flash who I'm really adoring since following him in New 52.

Reverse that for me, got Tomb Raider, will wait for a sale on Infinite. Besides I still haven't given Bioshock 2 a shot yet, so I should probably finish that; and by the time I get to and finish Bioshock 2 I'll probably be able to get Infinite for like $20 or less on Steam, I thought about getting Infinite on release, but I don't really have time to play it since I'm working on knocking out some older games I never finished like Mass Effect 3.[/QUOTE]

Those guys won't see a dime from me until reports of their netcode are out.

[quote name='GUNNM']
I'm more excited for NG 3 RE next week then bioshock tomorrow. Anyone with me?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Can't wait to play as Ayame.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']If it were achievements I would have flipped a gasket and been writing hate mail.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Amigo, you are -- as the kids say -- cray cray. ;)

[quote name='gunm']
Anyone getting Injustice? I'm actually bored of fighters, but I have rekindled my interest in comics. I dunno....[/QUOTE]

Tired of fighters?! BLASPHEMY.
I'm still waiting for reviews of Injustice, but I'm not really interested. I won't be playing day one, I know that.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
Lord of Shadows seems to have gotten better. It seems way more actiony than the first chapter or two.[/QUOTE]

The middle chapters of that game are currently a blur to me... a couple chapters near the end are definitely :roll: worthy. I hope they release it on PC where we can get a locked 60fps. I'd like to replay it with that framerate.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Those guys won't see a dime from me until reports of their netcode are out.[/QUOTE]

This.

There are also hints of a PC port, so I might opt for that instead.

[quote name='distgfx']This.

There are also hints of a PC port, so I might opt for that instead.[/QUOTE]

I think I'd rather have the PC port of MK9 Komplete.
But I'm not opposed to both either. :)

[quote name='linkpwns']Why does no one go to skype anymore? :(

Also, I played some Infinite. fuck. So goo.[/QUOTE]

It's goo, huh?

Hank, Zeki, Joel, and I were on for a couple hours last night...

[quote name='MSUHitman']Those guys won't see a dime from me until reports of their netcode are out.[/QUOTE]

That's not a huge concern for me, obviously I have played multiplayer games with guys in the GGT, but that isn't as common now due to the time difference from the west coast to the east coast, and I'm bad enough at fighting games that I don't usually fight random people online because I can't really beat anyone. I'd mostly be getting it to play as DC characters in a fighting game and if someone else here happened to get it I might play with them if something got organized, plus I could probably convince my roommate to play with me.

Well I'm 2/3 through the Gears Judgment campaign on normal (will wait for Aftermath until I beat the last two chapters of the Judgment campaign) and I'm glad I only paid $9 OoP for this game (rest was Tomb Raider 360 and Tekken 5 PSP trades.) Story would be good if it didn't glitch half the time and have the sound go out or the female Onyx cadet go missing for a whole chapter and I don't get to hear the sweet tones of Ali Hillis voice her.

ODST is still my favorite Halo game (have beat 3, ODST, and Reach; need to finish 4 and 1 HD) but this doesn't have the staying power of ODST to me since Firefight in ODST was awesome and from what I've heard the MP modes of this don't hold up. Funny how ME 3 has taken over Gears spot as the best Horde mode of the generation.

Will finish this up and hopefully get about $40 in trade for it towards Bioshock (currently $27 base with 40% bump to make it $37.80.)

[quote name='MSUHitman']Well I'm 2/3 through the Gears Judgment campaign on normal (will wait for Aftermath until I beat the last two chapters of the Judgment campaign) and I'm glad I only paid $9 OoP for this game (rest was Tomb Raider 360 and Tekken 5 PSP trades.) Story would be good if it didn't glitch half the time and have the sound go out or the female Onyx cadet go missing for a whole chapter and I don't get to hear the sweet tones of Ali Hillis voice her.

ODST is still my favorite Halo game (have beat 3, ODST, and Reach; need to finish 4 and 1 HD) but this doesn't have the staying power of ODST to me since Firefight in ODST was awesome and from what I've heard the MP modes of this don't hold up. Funny how ME 3 has taken over Gears spot as the best Horde mode of the generation.

Will finish this up and hopefully get about $40 in trade for it towards Bioshock (currently $27 base with 40% bump to make it $37.80.)[/QUOTE]

I think I like Gears 2/3 Horde modes better than ME3. I KNOW I like them better than anything that has ever been in Halo (only played Reach as far as Firefight goes, but I don't find the combat in those games in general, so that probably explains it).

Now I'm glad I didn't pick up Gears right away. I'm still playing Tomb Raider anyways...

I sprained my knee really bad this past Friday. Now I'm kind of grounded on cardio workouts...I don't like swimming in the pool. :(

Gonna try and hit gym tomorrow, but only upper body stuff. I should swim some laps, but the forecast is thunderstorms...oh wells...

swimming is the best cardio
swimming in the rain is better
you go underwater and it sounds awesome

also why do like a billion companies all ask you to fill out surveys
with no incentives at all?

So Terraria is up on 360, really enjoyed it on PC and have been wanting to play it with some of my friends, the 15 bucks is kinda steep (especially since I got it for like 5ish on PC) but I know that I'll get a good amount of time out of it and I tried the demo and the controls actually aren't that bad, so that's good.

[quote name='gunm']Anyone getting Injustice? I'm actually bored of fighters, but I have rekindled my interest in comics. I dunno....[/QUOTE]
I'm getting it. I'm too big of a DC fan not to, but damn that roster is disappointing.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Well I'm 2/3 through the Gears Judgment campaign on normal (will wait for Aftermath until I beat the last two chapters of the Judgment campaign) and I'm glad I only paid $9 OoP for this game (rest was Tomb Raider 360 and Tekken 5 PSP trades.) Story would be good if it didn't glitch half the time and have the sound go out or the female Onyx cadet go missing for a whole chapter and I don't get to hear the sweet tones of Ali Hillis voice her.
[/QUOTE]
The new gears is so mediocre. The campaign sucks and removing locust vs cog and horde was a horrible fucking move.

[quote name='GUNNM']The new gears is so mediocre. The campaign sucks and removing locust vs cog and horde was a horrible fucking move.[/QUOTE]
No horde mode is a fucking travesty.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think I like Gears 2/3 Horde modes better than ME3. I KNOW I like them better than anything that has ever been in Halo (only played Reach as far as Firefight goes, but I don't find the combat in those games in general, so that probably explains it).[/QUOTE]

Reach Firefight was absolute garbage IMO. ODST's to me was perfect except it didn't have matchmaking so you could only do it with friends or you had to post on forums to schedule a time and do invites, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrspicytacoman']hey
remember when everyone picked walking dead for goty?
lol[/QUOTE]

The Telltale game, No. 3 GotY on Checkmate Arcade behind Borderlands 2 & X:Com. Most other sites/podcasts had it that high also.

The activision game: a Redbox rental if I get bored some weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back