GGT 228 is Being Licensed Out as a MOBA, MMO, and Television Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']Should I call a local delivery place or?[/QUOTE]
ay1t0h.png

[quote name='Luxuria']I might be able to do Friday night. I'll let you know. If you ever see me online, just message me! I get what you mean though. I honestly only play the game if someone either messages me or texts me to get on. I can't handle solo queue. ._.

Are you still going with the Syndra cosplay? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Cool, yeah let me know if you think Friday works and I'll make sure to keep it clear. Not sure what time zone you're on but I'm on Pacific time and wouldn't be able to start until I get back from work which would probably be around 7:30pm PST.

Yep the Syndra cosplay is the one I need to work on, I've cut out pieces to make the helmet but I actually need to spend a weekend and just go all out and see how far I can get on that, and then I also need to figure out how I'm doing the outfit, I don't think the skirt will be too hard, but the top is somewhat complex and I need to figure out how I want to handle her leggings and deal with her shoulder pads. Honestly there is a still a lot of work to be done which is why I'm a little worried, but if I can get into my super creative cosplay mode I can totally knock it out in time I'm sure.

[quote name='Luxuria']Feel free to join in. ^_^[/QUOTE]

I don't mind you joining in either Indignate, honestly even playing with someone inexperienced is 100 times better when you know them and can talk to them and give them pointers. In solo queue I usually remain silent because I assume a lot of people will just throw hissy fits if I tell them that I don't understand what they're doing. Plus typing out complex explanations usually isn't doable so if we're talking over Skype like we do for Awesomenauts it's a lot easier to explain stuff.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Goddamn I hate Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

You're not a real gamer then. Or something.

[quote name='Indignate']Should I call a local delivery place or?[/QUOTE]

Potassium.

Actually, I don't eat. I don't know what that is.

By the way, ordered that P4A. Gotta get on dat once it arrives.

[quote name='Luxuria']By the way, ordered that P4A. Gotta get on dat once it arrives.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, you can pretend to like it with Whoknows and I when in reality we all would just rather play BlazBlue.

[quote name='Indignate']Speaking of being on topic...

Is nobody in this thread going to buy Army of TIIIO?

That's a shame.[/QUOTE]
That game was $45 in the AWD and no one bought it. So there's your answer

That's cuz people in the AWD thread don't buy things.

They merely borrow them or get them for a steep discount.

Like how if you max our your Face in Sleeping Dogs.

On topic.

[quote name='Indignate']Awesome, you can pretend to like it with Whoknows and I when in reality we all would just rather play BlazBlue.[/QUOTE]

P4A is better than Blazblue. It has autocombo.

BB wishes it did.

@Icy: That might work, actually.

It'll totally be worth it at least. Hope it turns out alright! Looking at her top now, I can see why it would be a bit difficult to do. I'm sure if you have the helmet, wear the right colored clothing, and carry around a ball, you'll be fine. What are you doing for the orb/ball?

I agree. I dislike when people refuse to either listen or realize that we aren't criticizing, we are trying to help.

Anyway, I wish they would announce a release date for B:CP already.

Hey, the folks at the AWD thread are legit, yo. Why would I pay more for a game if the manual has a fold in it? Pssh.

I don't quote because everyone else does it.

[quote name='GUNNM']I want that game of death suit but I'm only face lvl 2.[/QUOTE]

I have Face Lvl. 10 and I don't even know what that is.

[quote name='Indignate']http://www.mariowiki.com/Luigi's_Mansion:_Dark_Moon#Media[/QUOTE]
Thank you, but i want the audio of Luigi actually answering and saying "hello?"

[quote name='whoknows']I'm thinking of opening a retail video game store called GameHalt.

What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]HaltenSpiel!

[quote name='Indignate']Have fun going out of business?[/QUOTE]Meh, the profitable model is to create a start up store, expand to about thirty stores, and then sell it over to GS.

[quote name='Indignate']Is nobody in this thread going to buy Army of TIIIO?

That's a shame.[/QUOTE]
I will be when it's cheap. AoT is a very fun co-op game. Not brilliant story-wise for sure. but it's fun.

Seriously folks. Knock off the off topic/personals type chatter. It's a hundred times easier for me to silence offenders for a week than to keep having to clean up. So don't be surprised when you see more folks receive silences if it continues.

[quote name='Indignate']I have Face Lvl. 10 and I don't even know what that is.[/QUOTE]
You can buy better cars/clothes other than that I have no idea what its for. You unlock the bruce lee game of death costume at 8 if you look at your wardrobe.

[quote name='GUNNM']You can buy better cars/clothes other than that I have no idea what its for. You unlock the bruce lee game of death costume at 8 if you look at your wardrobe.[/QUOTE]

I know that first thing, and I only check my wardrobe for those swagtastic kung-fu pants and that banana jumpsuit.

You people and your gaming ringtones! That's like what all of mine are on my phone, I got the Monster Hunter BBQ song, a Zelda remix, and some like Dynasty Warriors/Chrono Trigger etc etc.

Also, ActionKazimer if you see this what is your NNID? I can add you later so we could potentially hunt sometime.

For being a undercover cop who's having difficulty dealing with the things he has to do and having nightmares about it, Wei certainly does not give a fuck about the things he has to do.

Yesss, Songbird Edition estimated shipping is tomorroooowooowww. Gonna be the longest work day ever.

Gwen, I may actually be trying to rip that exact clip for the pre-wife. I'll let you know if I can get it. I want the DS ringtone, myself.

I played some Sleeping Dogs earlier, I was talking to some random dude for a side mission when the camera went all wonky. Turns out a bus drove on the sidewalk and sent me flying along with squishing the quest giver against the wall, it was frickin hysterical.

GUNNM, Dawg.

Are you going to be keeping an eye out on the Hungarian Marketplace for tomorrow?

I still have those 400 points that I don't want to forget that I have.

[quote name='whoknows']What is it?[/QUOTE]
You're a fan of capcom you already own it.
Sale on xbox DLC tomorrow.
[quote name='Indignate']GUNNM, Dawg.

Are you going to be keeping an eye out on the Hungarian Marketplace for tomorrow?

I still have those 400 points that I don't want to forget that I have.[/QUOTE]
my eyes are peeled like bananas I'll keep you updated if I see anything I bought some bing points today in preparation

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Gwen, I may actually be trying to rip that exact clip for the pre-wife. I'll let you know if I can get it. I want the DS ringtone, myself.[/QUOTE]
Aww, you're a sweetheart to do that for your hunny. =)

If you do, thank you muchly. If not, i'll get by. I have my notifications pretty well set and I don't change. But playing LM yesterday, it was adorable. Would really like to swap out Kirby, "hiiiiii!!!" out from whatsapp and throw Luigi, "hello?" in it's place.

Enjoy Songbird when it arrives.

[quote name='Indignate']You sound like Jim Carrey in the beginning of Yes Man before he became cool.

Jim Carrey is in Kick-Ass 2.

Kick-Ass 2 is about super heroes.

DC MOBA.

On topic.[/QUOTE]
I'll actually play it, but I doubt I'll like it since I couldn't play much of LotR's MOBA without getting extremely bored. Literally the only thing keeping my interest is the alternate universes since that shit is my biggest love in comics.

[quote name='Luxuria']Enjoy your gutted copy, sir. Don't worry, it's new!
[/QUOTE]
Generally not a problem I have with GS, but man, when DS3 dropped to $40 I had problems with buying a gutted copy because the online pass ended up being used. Blech. Nothing that TellGameStop.com and EA's customer service couldn't fix though.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Yesss, Songbird Edition estimated shipping is tomorroooowooowww. Gonna be the longest work day ever.

Gwen, I may actually be trying to rip that exact clip for the pre-wife. I'll let you know if I can get it. I want the DS ringtone, myself.[/QUOTE]

GUNNM posted the OGG file for it before. I already have it downloaded.

Watching my buddy play through MGS4 again. He's at the ending now.

God damnit, Raiden.
Why couldn't you just stay smashed after Outer Haven slammed your ass? Could have been such a good sendoff.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I really do like the art direction in Lords of Shadow. The graphics are kinda jaggy at times though.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. When I first saw it, I was enamored by the Del Toro/Pan's Labyrinth feel to everything. I just fell out of the game for whatever reason.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Watching my buddy play through MGS4 again. He's at the ending now.

God damnit, Raiden.
Why couldn't you just stay smashed after Outer Haven slammed your ass? Could have been such a good sendoff.
[/QUOTE]
Rising is a great game. I'm glad that thing that happened didn't happen that you wished to happen because MGR wouldn't have happened.

Watching MGS 4 cutscenes why did mai ling lose her accent? nano machines?

[quote name='GUNNM']You buying the RE 6 dlc on sale tomorrow joel?[/QUOTE]

That's the 3 pack for the versus modes right? I might pick it up but I may wait until the end to see whats on sale on the last day since there's supposed to be a big sale, and I don't really want to spend any money on points right now :/

[quote name='GUNNM']Rising is a great game. I'm glad that thing that happened didn't happen that you wished to happen because MGR wouldn't have happened.

Watching MGS 4 cutscenes why did mai ling lose her accent? nano machines?[/QUOTE]

The answer's always nano-machines.

fuck, this final fist fight is SO GOOD.

[quote name='MoCiWe']That's the 3 pack for the versus modes right? I might pick it up but I may wait until the end to see whats on sale on the last day since there's supposed to be a big sale, and I don't really want to spend any money on points right now :/[/QUOTE]
I'm actually debating buying the DLC now because of xbox rewards.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']The answer's always nano-machines.

fuck, this final fist fight is SO GOOD.
[/QUOTE]
The whole final boss battle is great.

They really knocked the visuals out of the park with this game. I know it's the norm for Kojima and crew, but it's still super impressive. The lighting especially is nuts.

I wish there was a chance of either Snake or Ocelot dying of FOXDIE randomly in the middle of the fight. Be the worst/best shit ever.

Oh you're talking about MGS 4. I haven't played it lack of PS3 ownership I've only seen the cutscenes. I'm actually watching random MGS 4 clips right. The BnB crew is batshit crazy/ awesome at the same time. Their voices are awesome

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh you're talking about MGS 4. I haven't played it lack of PS3 ownership I've only seen the cutscenes. I'm actually watching random MGS 4 clips right. The BnB crew is batshit crazy/ awesome at the same time. Their voices are awesome[/QUOTE]

MGS4 fits right in. Fills the quota of awesome and ridiculous shit perfectly. Few pretty tits boss fights too.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm actually debating buying the DLC now because of xbox rewards.
[/QUOTE]

I just checked and the thing for this month is Black Ops stuff isn't it? I'm just curious as to what you'd get through the rewards for buying it now? That's another reason I may wait until the last day to see what next months rewards stuff is.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I just checked and the thing for this month is Black Ops stuff isn't it? I'm just curious as to what you'd get through the rewards for buying it now? That's another reason I may wait until the last day to see what next months rewards stuff is.[/QUOTE]
Yes but april 1st is next week and the sales end tuesday. I'm saying I wonder if I should wait until monday to buy the dlc
[quote name='Indignate']Mantis obviously.

Motherfucker read my memory card.

And moved my controller.[/QUOTE]

So you like to play castlevania!! bwaahhaahahahah.

I had no games played on my memory card other than MMX and he didn't mention it what a biased asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back