Promo Skins for INjustice playing IOS game

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#31 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

Maybe once everyone things gets unlocked, someone can share a save.

#32 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

Maybe once everyone things gets unlocked, someone can share a save.

That's what i want lol its as simple as logging out of there WBID and logging into mine to get the stuff.

Even offered some MSP's for it to so hopefully someone will help us :).

Posted Image

#33 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

For those b1tching about not knowing how to rate apps, maybe you should consider the possibility that it just didn't 'pop up' when playing
And I did wrote a review in their App Store page

#34 WalkerD

WalkerD

Baller on a budget

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

Some guy on GameFAQs is sharing his WBID with everything from the iOS app unlocked.

Login:frankzurick@hotmail.com
Password:redson

Worked for me. But I had to log into the Gotham City Imposters WBID page and unlink the account I created to get the New 52 Flash skin. Once you do that you should easily be able to link using the log-in information above and you'll get all five skins from the iOS app, the New 52 Flash skin, and all of the hero card bullshit. Enjoy.

#35 FroBoy

FroBoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Some guy on GameFAQs is sharing his WBID with everything from the iOS app unlocked.

Worked for me. But I had to log into the Gotham City Imposters WBID page and unlink the account I created to get the New 52 Flash skin. Once you do that you should easily be able to link using the log-in information above and you'll get all five skins from the iOS app, the New 52 Flash skin, and all of the hero card bullshit. Enjoy.

Thanks! It works.

If the stuff doesn't pop up for you instantly (not sure if it's supposed to), just restart your game. I'll probably keep this account linked to my game for a while because everything isn't unlocked yet. There's a few more cards left to be unlocked. Stuff for logging in 10 and 30 times.

Posted Image

#36 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

Awesome! I managed to login on the app and even tho it was lagging and freezing (iPod Touch 4th Gen) I managed to do the trick of transferring the stuff to my WBID.

Thanks a bunch

Posted Image

#37 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

Why would anyone get it for the Wii U anyways? That tablet controller looks like it would be horrible for fighting games

can't be worse than the 360's dpad

#38 B4d W01f

B4d W01f

B4d W01f

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

Thanks for the info :)

#39 yamayama

yamayama

•• Professional Beta Tester •• (give me free stuff)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

That account doesn't work when I tried to log in my iPad...

I'll try on console now.

«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

#40 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

O man I was in best buy for lik ea 1/2 hr today creating an apple account and linking my wbid to it, If i knew about this :(

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#41 yamayama

yamayama

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

It doesn't work.

I tried logging in iPad and 360.

I bet some troll changed the password to Fuck it up for everyone else.

«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

#42 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:00 AM

I am still surprised no one seems to have uploaded the IOS Save with everything unlocked yet. That way more people could help get these unlocks out to others.

#43 yamayama

yamayama

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

Someone did do that but some idiot keeps changing his password and now his thread on gamefaqs was deleted too... :roll:

«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

#44 dungonmaster316

dungonmaster316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

A few weeks back Injustice: Gods Among Us was released on iOS, which included a number of bonuses for those with a WBID and the console version of the game. These included special backgrounds and more importantly costumes, but the app was sadly designed with IAP’s in mind. However, some crafty folks on the internet found a way to not only unlock most of the items, but did so in a way that doesn’t actually require an iOS device. If this sounds up your ally, then simply follow the directions below.

Start by making a WBID for Injustice: Gods Among Us, but make sure it has a fairly simple password like qwerty123.
Upon making an account, find someone who actually accomplished every task or at least the tasks you’re looking for.
Give that person your WBID information and have them sign into the game with their completed save.
This should instantly unlock every reward they’ve earned, though there seems to be some issues getting the daily log in items (no costumes) and some people have reported this doesn’t unlock Knightfall Bane. Sadly it seems you actually have to rate the game to unlock Knightfall Bane, though it should work if the person helping you rates the game again.
Finally load up the game and sign into your account. This should give you access to all of the iOS rewards without having to play the game or even own an iOS device.

#45 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:27 AM

Someone did do that but some idiot keeps changing his password and now his thread on gamefaqs was deleted too... :roll:

That is not an IOS save, that is just his WBID with stuff unlocked.

#46 yamayama

yamayama

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

Why would anyone want to play the ios version? :roll: Especially when you can unlock everything without playing it...

Don't even answer that because there is no logical answer lol...

«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

#47 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

BUmp any new info / full save lately?

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#48 1badta

1badta

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

Why would anyone want to play the ios version? :roll: Especially when you can unlock everything without playing it...

Don't even answer that because there is no logical answer lol...

Because you can't unlock everything just by playing the game. There are a bunch of character skins you get by having to play the ios version. I am loving the batman beyond skin:)

#49 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

If anyone could let me log in there WBID to get the skins (if you have them all) I would be very great ful and would repay your kindness with 400MSP or the exclusive green arrow code when there sent to me

Posted Image

#50 jackaattck

jackaattck

Narc Lobster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:19 AM

did anyone figure out to make an account for all to use

#51 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

BUmp any new info / full save lately?

A couple of guys on Youtube have full saves uploaded. You will have to play through the whole game, but it takes almost no time since you can play through with max leveled gold characters.

#52 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

Ok well some nice guy on here helped me out so now i have all the costumes stored on my account...

I'm willing to help people so people who want the skins PM me as i'll give you my login then once you've used the login the password will be changed to something else for the next person, give me till tomorrow till reply to the PM's with me logins as i'll be at work.

Posted Image

#53 Crisp Glacius

Crisp Glacius

Meaning of Everything....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Got the IOS skins thanks to Cocksie. Thanks so much dude! He is very trustworthy.

#54 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

Got the IOS skins thanks to Cocksie. Thanks so much dude! He is very trustworthy.

No problem at all mate.

I do it one at a time people, changing the password after that one person uses my account so I know which person changed the password to my account etc so I can name and shame in this thread so everyone knows who ruined it for everyone else.

Posted Image

#55 maggot_alchemist

maggot_alchemist

Son of Anarchy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

I know this is off topic but does anyone know if the green arrow code is region locked?

#56 tkidsterj

tkidsterj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hey Cocksie, do you think I could have a go at the log in? I would greatly appreciate it. I will PM you.

#57 Cocksie

Cocksie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

I've replied to all the current PM's with a answer back I will reply to more PM tomorrow as I'm with my girlfriend at the moment.

BUT ATM there seems to be a problem either with my WBID or WBID in general

Once it's fixed I'll send the ones I've replied to my info one by one again

I will help everyone out I'll just find another way to do it if its my accounts that's broke

Posted Image

#58 tkidsterj

tkidsterj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

A million thanks go out to Cocksie for sharing his account with me. There were some bumps in the road, but in the end everything worked. It's generous people like him that keep me coming back to this site on a daily basis.

#59 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

as someone who lives in the stone age... can i do this without a cell phone (using something on the pc similar to bluestacks?)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#60 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

as someone who lives in the stone age... can i do this without a cell phone (using something on the pc similar to bluestacks?)

Nope