I've lost contact with someone mid-trade

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#31 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

I've tossed him into Trading Time Out, which is about all I can do for the time being. I would send messages to all the channels you've found for him and make sure he responds in a timely manner.

Thank you shrike. I got contact with his facebook or so i thought. According to kelvin clement Mike William is his cousin, which i dont buy at all, And mike took over kelvins CAG account, Which doesnt make sense because Kelvin clements photo bucket picture has the Xbox on that table with the chairs and the chandelier shadow and it matches the home buying video from youtube. hes getting scared though. If hes lying hes creating more lies.

#32 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

Thank you shrike. I got contact with his facebook or so i thought. According to kelvin clement Mike William is his cousin, which i dont buy at all, And mike took over kelvins CAG account, Which doesnt make sense because Kelvin clements photo bucket picture has the Xbox on that table with the chairs and the chandelier shadow and it matches the home buying video from youtube. hes getting scared though. If hes lying hes creating more lies.

Damn....:shock:
Keep us updated
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#33 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

Is it wrong for me to have the urge to grab popcorn as I read this thread? Its not funny in the slightest that you got cheated, but its just so suspenseful!!!

So yeah, what the above post stated.

#34 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

Is it wrong for me to have the urge to grab popcorn as I read this thread? Its not funny in the slightest that you got cheated, but its just so suspenseful!!!

So yeah, what the above post stated.

Well the suspense is killing me

#35 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Really sucks when members with high feedback end up pulling crap like this.

Any chance you still have the serial number for the Xbox 360 you sent? If you report it stolen to Microsoft they might be able to help if he has already downloaded his profile to it and plays online.

#36 Stoic Person Eater

Stoic Person Eater

Murder City Pandas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

This kid is tweeting up a storm.

I'd hire someone to go to his house and break his legs.

#37 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

Really sucks when members with high feedback end up pulling crap like this.

Any chance you still have the serial number for the Xbox 360 you sent? If you report it stolen to Microsoft they might be able to help if he has already downloaded his profile to it and plays online.

Unfortunately he asked for the original box

#38 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

Unfortunately he asked for the original box

Prior to shipping an item that has a serial number you should ALWAYS record the serial number.

That way if they try to send something different back you'll know.

#39 Hybrid5006

Hybrid5006

White Trash Ballin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

ZomwVcGt0LE

#40 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

You might still have luck with Microsoft if you tell them your profile info. They should be able to locate the serial number for the Xbox with that info.

Also, even though you don't have it, you could still use it as a threat and see if he gives in and gets scared. He doesn't know you don't have the serial number still and might not want to risk having his Xbox Live profile banned and losing everything associated with that account.

#41 JoKu

JoKu

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

I UP voted your comment on youtube calling him out.

He seems to favor this ArdcoreGaming alot hopefully this will shed some attention on the situation in front of his peers.

#42 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

Alan Olivera
Hey man, its me, just looking for information on where my ps3 is before i open a case for the courts

12:46pm
Kelvin Clement
Hey what's going on r u talking about a ps3 that you traded for a Xbox?

12:48pm
Alan Olivera
Yeah, thats exactly what im talking about. Sent it to a mike william and i tracked down you from the source

12:48pm
Kelvin Clement
my cousin was suppose to be sending that out to you last week

12:49pm
Alan Olivera
Yeah, im wondering where it is. Can you get me a tracking number. Sorry if i blew up the wrong guys feed, But you have the contact info
maybe a phone number or something so i can clear this up

12:54pm
Kelvin Clement
send me your address ill go to his house and see if he sent it out what all was to be sent to you?

12:54pm
Alan Olivera
4402 Westpoint St
Dearborn Heights MI 48125
he was to send me a 250Gb PS3 move bundle and a few games.

12:57pm
Kelvin Clement
Ok I will go over there and check this afternoon I will contact you back on here tonight

12:57pm
Alan Olivera
Thank you. And try to get a tracking number

1:00pm
Kelvin Clement
ok I will get that for you as well

1:00pm
Alan Olivera
I have work and i work till midnight, so just try to message me as much info as possible, i wont be able to respond i think

1:03pm
Kelvin Clement
Ok ill keep you updated he should have sent it out tho

1:03pm
Alan Olivera
I hope he did. I dont want to have to bring him to court, i know how that feels

1:05pm
Kelvin Clement
Yes and he will be a dumb ass when he knows he can get another playstation for less than $200 you can't get a Xbox for that

1:06pm
Alan Olivera
Well it was a halo 4 edition xbox, thats why he wanted it so bad, i just wanted to switch over to ps3

1:10pm
Kelvin Clement
oh ok I will make sure you get the playstation if he hasn't already sent it it won't be a hassle for you

1:11pm
Alan Olivera
Thanks man, im kind of confused though tbh, the car in photos is the one he uses for CAG, and also the photobucket account he uses is named Kelvin_clement which is how i found you

1:14pm
Kelvin Clement
Yes because it is my CAG account that you two traded on I can't log into it now or reset my password like he set it up under his info

1:15pm
Alan Olivera
oh lord. He may have been trying to scam me.

1:19pm
Kelvin Clement
i will find out today when I go over there if he stills has the playstation I'm going to whoop his little ass if so don't worry I will get your stuff to you if that's what he did

1:19pm
Alan Olivera
How old is he?

1:20pm
Kelvin Clement

1:20pm
Alan Olivera
Ah, he said he works and stuff. Figure it out for me please

1:22pm
Kelvin Clement
Lord don't worry I will get this figured out and situated for you

This is the conversation his "cousin" had with me.

#43 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

I UP voted your comment on youtube calling him out.

He seems to favor this ArdcoreGaming alot hopefully this will shed some attention on the situation in front of his peers.

I never linked this video, this shows me your really researching this guy for me. I give you great thanks.

#44 Access_Denied

Access_Denied

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

This kid is tweeting up a storm.

I'd hire someone to go to his house and break his legs.

I was just thinking that we have CAGs all over the country. We need to get a CAG enforcement squad together, with people from around the nation. You Fuck over the CAGs and the CAGs Fuck you up.

#45 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

You should remove your personal info from your post. You never know.

If you go to his twitter there may be a couple pics of this guy just in case you ever need them for anything. Hopefully you've said enough to convince him or his cousin to send you your PS3.

#46 VaultBoy101

VaultBoy101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

Sorry to hear this happened. Hope it works out for you.

#47 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

You might still have luck with Microsoft if you tell them your profile info. They should be able to locate the serial number for the Xbox with that info.

Also, even though you don't have it, you could still use it as a threat and see if he gives in and gets scared. He doesn't know you don't have the serial number still and might not want to risk having his Xbox Live profile banned and losing everything associated with that account.

If he registered it to his account, then he should be able to see it online. https://myservice.xb...oleManager.aspx

#48 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:58 AM

Sorry to hear this happened. Hope it works out for you.

Holy shit man... If i knew this would've happened i wouldve traded with you instead :( I just decided since you had low feed back amounts. God i hate this. He hasnt messaged me back on face book yet. Im going to have to go through with the lawsuit. Also in a post mentioned before. If there are any CAG's in Easley SC have you ever heard of this guy?? or even near the Easley Area

Also after i tweeted at him (made a twitter just to talk to him) he set his account to private.

You should remove your personal info from your post. You never know.

well i mean i could just leave it there in case he loses my address and stumbles upon this forum and goes, oh hey time to send it to him. Or maybe ill get lucky and a generous millionaire might be like ah time to be nice. Lmao

Edited by Rahori, 25 April 2013 - 04:35 AM.
More info

#49 marjincharge

marjincharge

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

Man, this sucks. I really hope everything works out in your favor.

#50 YayItsJP

YayItsJP

Resident Caffeinated Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

Sorry to hear about this, bro. Hope everything works out in your favor.

#51 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flat top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

I started following this person yesterday or Twitter, and when I checked this morning I was not following anymore. Can they delete who is following? And why delete me. Them putting their account on lock is pretty suspicious.

#52 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

I started following this person yesterday or Twitter, and when I checked this morning I was not following anymore. Can they delete who is following? And why delete me. Them putting their account on lock is pretty suspicious.

Yes sir it is, This whole thing is fishy. And its really annoying. I have to deal with a person who is making up cousins and making excuses

#53 YayItsJP

YayItsJP

Resident Caffeinated Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

Hate to say it, but they're obviously giving you the run-around. Don't take all this nonsense that they're trying to tell you. Demand answers and demand answers now. Make sure they sense your urgency.

#54 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hate to say it, but they're obviously giving you the run-around. Don't take all this nonsense that they're trying to tell you. Demand answers and demand answers now. Make sure they sense your urgency.

^ This. Tell them if you don't get clear answers/a tracking number by a specific date, you will be filing a criminal case for it. Give him a date, that should light a fire under him
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#55 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

Make sure to send them a certified letter as well as an email. Also since you are potentially dealing with a kid see if you can find his parents name if he still lives with them and send them a certified letter as well.

TheVila.png

#56 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

^ This. Tell them if you don't get clear answers/a tracking number by a specific date, you will be filing a criminal case for it. Give him a date, that should light a fire under him

Even if the lawsuit doesn't scare him im worried he doesn't have a ps3. And even then i have to prove that kelvin clements is Mike williams. I have proof, but will it hold in court

Make sure to send them a certified letter as well as an email. Also since you are potentially dealing with a kid see if you can find his parents name if he still lives with them and send them a certified letter as well.

This might work. I accidentally bought stamps when i sent him the package so i could do it. Might send one to this sonya epps too. Might be his step mom or something. Thats what im going to do. write a letter

Im sitting at home i hear a banging on the door.. i look at the time.. nuh uh! i run upstairs (never have i run so fast) i awnser the door its the fed ex guy he put a package on the ground, hes walking away) I smile so big.... i look at the package its kind of small.. it says my dads name. heartbroken i have become from the over excitement, the over expectations, the thought this would all be over. As the days go by i try to make things lighter and funnier by narrating everything and acting as though i am Stephen king. A sad Alan I am.

Edited by Rahori, 25 April 2013 - 03:23 PM.
Fed ex came andd.... nope not it

#57 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

How does this look

Dear Kelvin Clement

This is a letter for direct communication. On april 14th 2013 you have agreed to trade your (1) ps3 bundle (250gb console with move bundle, the games Brink, NBA 2k12, and Homefront also other various items that you kept as a “secret”) for my (1) Halo 4 edition Xbox 360 W/ various items. I shipped the items on 4/15/13 at USPS on Michigan Ave. It has been confirmed you have received my package on 4/18/13 on the USPS tracking site. On the day of 4/18/13 you have loss contact with me and you have not yet given me any information. I am to wait till the 15 th day until legal action is to be taken. You are breaking the laws under USC chapter 63 Sections 1341 and 1342, Section 1341 states “Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises…..” The fine and penalty for mail fraud is “…shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.” As you can tell this is a very serious situation. I can prove that you have not yet sent me this ps3 or tried to contact me about it in any way. I bring up section 1342 because I do not believe that the Mike Williams person you told me to send it to is real either, S. 1342 states. “….carrying on by means of the Postal Service, any scheme or device mentioned in section 1341 of this title or any other unlawful business, uses or assumes, or requests to be addressed by, any fictitious, false, or assumed title, name, or address or name other than his own proper name…” If the matter is so that Kelvin Clements is Mike Williams you are breaking both laws. No Legal action will be taken if the PS3 is sent to address 4402 Westpoint st of Dearborn Heights MI. This is not a threat letter, it is a letter to simply state how serious the situation is and not to ignore it fore it will only get worse if ignored. Contact me as soon as possible, contact information will be below.. I am not asking for extra then what was promise or any compensation for how long this has taken. I am demanding a tracking number and to know when my package will be here. A copy of this letter will be sent to Kelvin Clement, The home owner Sonya Epps, and The Municipal courthouse of Easley SC. The Municipal court deals with cases of the federal government, The USPS service I used is a independent agency of the government.

Edited by Rahori, 25 April 2013 - 03:03 PM.
More letter

#58 Stoic Person Eater

Stoic Person Eater

Murder City Pandas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

Go on Craigslist for the area in SC and hire a hitman.

#59 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

Looks decent just make sure to proof read it and avoid using abbreviations incase if this goes to court. For example I would spell out what PS3 means the first time. You could say:

On 14 April 2013, you agreed to trade your (1) Playstation 3 (PS3) bundle

Make sure to have the letter look as professional as possible.

TheVila.png

#60 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

Looks decent just make sure to proof read it and avoid using abbreviations incase if this goes to court. For example I would spell out what PS3 means the first time. You could say:

On 14 April 2013, you agreed to trade your (1) Playstation 3 (PS3) bundle

Make sure to have the letter look as professional as possible.

I sent the xbox to mike williams but i dont think he exists