Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

I've lost contact with someone mid-trade

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#121 jr233270

jr233270

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

This thread went from depressing to amazing. Glad the cops got involved and helped out. Hopefully you get your PS3 Move Bundle today or on Monday at the latest and it is in good working condition. Good luck!

#122 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

I must have missed it, what is his username on here?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#123 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

I must have missed it, what is his username on here?

Rockinjs he even admitted it wasn't his cousin using his account, dont ban his account untill i get my ps3 though just incase. I really wanted those games he promised me though. Oh well. I hope he bought me that shiny red one :)

#124 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

New update ladies and gentlemen. He never had a ps3. he never shipped it monday. He contacted me on facebook and told me. He said, I just ordered you a 500Gb bundle online and it should be sent out monday, ill get you a tracking number then. After that he got offline. I messaged back saying thats fine but if i dont have proof that its coming by thursday i have to take legal action.

Well what you told him is fine but it still sounds like complete bullshit. Did you get any evidence that he actually ordered you anything? Obviously you can't believe a word this jackass says.

I guess you just wait until Thursday and if you don't have something by then go back to the police. Don't let him stall you another day.

Edited by ShockandAww, 27 April 2013 - 04:21 PM.

#125 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

Well what you told him is fine but it still sounds like complete bullshit. Did you get any evidence that he actually ordered you anything? Obviously you can't believe a word this jackass says.

I guess you just wait until Thursday and if you don't have something by then go back to the police. Don't let him stall you another day.

This.

You need to tell him that if he emails you with anything other than an order number + tracking number or you don't receive the item or in incorrect item by thursday, you are calling the police again and filing charges.

No bullshit. No excuses. If he wants to end up in jail, so be it. The longer you let this drag on, the harder it's going to be for you.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#126 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

New update ladies and gentlemen. He never had a ps3. he never shipped it monday. He contacted me on facebook and told me. He said, I just ordered you a 500Gb bundle online and it should be sent out monday, ill get you a tracking number then. After that he got offline. I messaged back saying thats fine but if i dont have proof that its coming by thursday i have to take legal action.

Wow! How did the person managed to even lie to the police? That is really sickening. Seems like this is not the first time he did this to anyone. Yeah you need proof. Did he even said where he ordered it from? Tsktsk! Well keep us posted

#127 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

Wow! How did the person managed to even lie to the police? That is really sickening. Seems like this is not the first time he did this to anyone. Yeah you need proof. Did he even said where he ordered it from? Tsktsk! Well keep us posted

thursday is his deadline

#128 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

Ask him to forward the shipping confirmation from the order. If he ordered the PS3, I'd still be worried he picked up an acceptable-condition from Warehouse Deals or even a non-working or used bundle elsewhere. If that's the case, you'll need to stay in contact to resolve the issue.

#129 bear489

bear489

Give me them tags!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

I hope this all works out for you, but if it doesn't and you have to take legal action, please make sure you are saving all communications between you and said person. This will help your case.

#130 JoKu

JoKu

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

I stopped selling on eBay after my last negative experience. A buyer received a $600 item that he had purchased from me - listing was accurate, pictures were accurate, I shipped as stated in the listing within 1 business day of payment receipt, UPS insured/adult signature confirmation.

He received the item and as soon as he was able to, filed a claim stating that it was not the item indicated in the listing. I offered a refund provided he returned the item, hoping it was buyer's remorse instead of a scam attempt, which Paypal accepted and held the funds pending the return. He sent back a 5lb bag of sugar in the original box to keep the weight even with the original shipment. The package was sent to the UPS store address I used for business at the time, and I had it opened there by the staff in case it turned out to be fraud. I took their names and filed a police report. The police contacted Paypal, gave me a report number, and I faxed in all the relevant documentation.

The decision was ultimately reversed and the money put back in my account, after which he left negative feedback that eBay would do nothing about, even though I had proof that the buyer committed felony fraud, witnesses with signed statements and a police report backing it up. I'm also pretty certain that if it hadn't been late on a Friday when the package arrived, he would have had time to clear the funds out of his account, Paypal would have been unable to reclaim the funds, and I would have been fucked. He contacted Paypal basically the instant the tracking indicated delivery asking for his refund to be released.

I've sold a lot of different items on eBay over the last 10 years or so, but that was the point that I decided to cut my losses since they really just don't care if you get ripped off as a seller.

This doesn't apply to your situation, but i'll never forget this man's words.

#131 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

This doesn't apply to your situation, but i'll never forget this man's words.

facebook messages to him. replying after his midnight message stating he ordered me a ps3

12:01am
Alan Olivera
ordered me?? what happened to the original deal
well i mean, it works. im just confused. as long as it gets to me or i get proof itll be here by thursday we wont have any issue
Today

11:15am
Alan Olivera
Well hey, i know you got on every 5 days, but what store did you buy it from, whats the tracking number and what bundle was it

12:48pm
Alan Olivera
Thursday is the deadline btw, you have to give me package info and proof that its actually coming by thursday, no joke, no more lying to me or the police
Today

4:07pm
Alan Olivera
I will also need a confirmation email from the website you bought it from or i will not accept the item. Seriously I will need all information on this purchase emailed to olivera101@hotmail.com

#132 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:59 PM

Used one on amazon. Very good apparently. hasnt told me what bundle yet. Nervous because i might have to buy a fucking controller now.

#133 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

Used one on amazon. Very good apparently. hasnt told me what bundle yet. Nervous because i might have to buy a fucking controller now.

Honestly if I were you, I would just be tempted to tell the police he lied about originally sending it. He's just trying to get you a PS3 at literally the lowest cost to him. Jerk :wall:
What more did we expect I suppose?
EDIT: Are you going to do anything if the bundle doesn't come with the originally promised games/ps move equipment?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#134 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

Honestly if I were you, I would just be tempted to tell the police he lied about originally sending it. He's just trying to get you a PS3 at literally the lowest cost to him. Jerk :wall:
What more did we expect I suppose?
EDIT: Are you going to do anything if the bundle doesn't come with the originally promised games/ps move equipment?

If its a working ps3 i could care less, unless i have to buy a controller
Hes getting banned either way

Edited by Rahori, 28 April 2013 - 01:28 AM.
heuheu

#135 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:55 AM

What a dick, I'm sorry you have to go through this.

#136 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

Why'd he have to order you a PS3? His Raptr account shows him playing on one through the end of last month.

If it helps, spokeo shows this: http://www.spokeo.co..., SC:2233449857

Using google maps and the aerial that spokeo shows, the house # is approx. 246.

Edited by mitch079, 28 April 2013 - 06:00 AM.

#137 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

Why'd he have to order you a PS3? His Raptr account shows him playing on one through the end of last month.

If it helps, spokeo shows this: http://www.spokeo.co..., SC:2233449857

Using google maps and the aerial that spokeo shows, the house # is approx. 246.

That doesnt make sense though. here it says he lives on canvas backway but the police confirmed he lived on 155 beverly dr.

#138 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

Could be outdated info, they base it on public records. Could be someone in the same town with the same name. Or it could be where he is moving to.

http://www.spokeo.co...esses#295743491

The 155 Beverly Dr is probably his mom's house. He might have sent it there instead of his real home address as well.

#139 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

I was trading with a CAG and i sent them my item but when i asked if he sent his item he never responded and hasn't been online since my item got there. What do i do? Everytime i email the contact support on here i don't get a response. It's annoying since i traded him a Halo 4 Edition Xbox 360 and he was suppose to give me a 250gb ps3 move bundle.

Damn man, I would've traded for that 360 in a heartbeat.......

If you get it back you know who to call!

I have the same bundle and I have a sealed PS3 BF bundle

I kept EVERYTHING TOO!

I hope everything turns out ok. :)

(Peers eyes..."I'll give you a better deal")

#140 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

Damn man, I would've traded for that 360 in a heartbeat.......

If you get it back you know who to call!

I have the same bundle and I have a sealed PS3 BF bundle

I kept EVERYTHING TOO!

I hope everything turns out ok. :)

(Peers eyes..."I'll give you a better deal")

Lol nope, he sent me an uncharted bundle from amazon, got the tracking number and everything itll be here wednsday

#141 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:51 AM

Lol nope, he sent me an uncharted bundle from amazon, got the tracking number and everything itll be here wednsday

My best friend bought that bundle from amazon used just a couple weeks ago and hers came in like new condition (box and everything). Hopefully yours is in good shape too
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Posted Image

#142 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

My best friend bought that bundle from amazon used just a couple weeks ago and hers came in like new condition (box and everything). Hopefully yours is in good shape too

I hope mine is better, i hope it comes with a library of 100 games and a comfort blanket from this situation lol

#143 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

Yep Xbox was better back in the day. Now I'd pick PS3 easily.

There's 2 different Uncharted 3 PS3 bundles as far as I know. One is 320GB (regular slim) and the other is 250GB (super slim). Didn't he tell you it was a 500GB? Also did you get a screen shot of the Amazon order at all?

#144 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:06 PM

Yep Xbox was better back in the day. Now I'd pick PS3 easily.

There's 2 different Uncharted 3 PS3 bundles as far as I know. One is 320GB (regular slim) and the other is 250GB (super slim). Didn't he tell you it was a 500GB? Also did you get a screen shot of the Amazon order at all?

He got me a 250 gb and the ups tracking says its from amazon inc im not that worried about it

#145 ckehvin

ckehvin

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

Just stumbled upon this as I was bored and carousing the forums.

Glad to know we have such a nice community here. Looking forward to being more active in it. :D

FeaturePoints: Never pay for games again.
Now Playing:
:pc: Smite

#146 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

I hope it comes in tomorrow with no issues

#147 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

Just stumbled upon this as I was bored and carousing the forums.

Glad to know we have such a nice community here. Looking forward to being more active in it. :D

:grouphug:
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Posted Image

#148 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

Sorry that happened to you OP and good that everything turns out ok. I'm currently in the same situation and at across roads at what to do.

I shipped out some thing out on the 25 and it was comfirmation delivered on the 27. Yet no contact/email/payment since then. The person also has not logged on. This person also has a 100% rating with over 100 in trades.

Its unfortunate that people decide to cashout and abuse their rating like this. Where do I PM about this?

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#149 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

Once (If) you do receive the PS3, I'd still contact the local police department and tell them everything. Mention he in fact lied to them and show them the shipped message as proof.

#150 thepattenfactor

thepattenfactor

Resident Caffeinated Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:14 PM

Very happy to hear the good news.