Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

$60/$40 Defiance Ultimate or CE @ Gamestop(PS3/X360/PC)

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#31 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

CE is down to $39.99 and the UE is down to $59.99

#32 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

Thanks coops,
For $60 I'll check out the Ultimate Edition.

#33 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:26 AM

Does anyone know the free shipping code?

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#34 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:29 AM

SAVER

#35 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

Ordered one, good deal or nay? I bought a Epic Edition of Gears 3 and that was $12 this month.

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#36 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

Ordered one, good deal or nay? I bought a Epic Edition of Gears 3 and that was $12 this month.

Ultimate or collectors? I paid around $100 for the Ultimate edition about two months ago and consider what I got a good value. To break down what you get, a messenger bag that you could count at around $20, given that is the average sale price on second hand markets. So for the remaining $40, you get a very nice statue, an artbook, some postcards, $20 of in game currency (buy inventory space, trust me), the soundtrack, the season pass (no DLC out yet, but they are supposed to have the first out by the end of this month) and then a bunch of extra digital items such as a 7 day XP and Scrip (Money) boost. ALL THAT PLUS THE GAME OF COURSE, the game I would give a 6-7/10, for those bored until the amazing games come out this fall, this is a good one to hold you over.

#37 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

OP updated

#38 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

im tepted to buy UE even though I own a copy already. It comes with a season pass and in game money right? i couldnt find the season pass for sale on PSN, im wondering if its more than $60 in total. Selling off the disc could net me $20.

I got the CE for $60 on release and sold the CE codes for $60 but I know all the values have dropped.

Posted Image

#39 draven1089

draven1089

Why So Serious ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

Picked up the UE, now my step-son and I can play together, thanks OP.

Posted Image

Many Fall, Few Rise

#40 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:44 PM

Man, bout time this hit my sweet spot price for the UE. I was pondering getting it at $79.99 and then I decided to wait and then it went back to $99.99 once they had that SUMM3R 20% off deal. I was about to give up on this, but this is a great deal and almost $100 off the original MSRP. Since the next couple of weeks are slow with AAA releases besides Pikmin, I am all over this. Thanks OP!

#41 Lord Chabelo

Lord Chabelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

SAVER

What is the minimum amount for the code to work?

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#42 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

I've heard the statue is pretty cool, anyone care to comment on the quality of the bag? As far as I've read the first dlc for the season pass isn't even out yet. I've only played the game from a rental but can't remember what would be good from the in game store to buy. Is the season pass and $20 voucher worth it seeing how the game itself is only $20 now? Decisions...decisions...

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#43 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

I believe it is $24.99 as far as minimum.

#44 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

$24.99

#45 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

I've heard the statue is pretty cool, anyone care to comment on the quality of the bag? As far as I've read the first dlc for the season pass isn't even out yet. I've only played the game from a rental but can't remember what would be good from the in game store to buy. Is the season pass and $20 voucher worth it seeing how the game itself is only $20 now? Decisions...decisions...

I just started playing yesterday.  The season pass gives 1200 bits (in-game currency), which I spent most of to unlock 45 extra inventory slots.  The extra slots are very useful since you wanna pick up as many weapons / items as you can to sell or salvage.  The messenger bag is not bad at all.  Pretty good size, can easily carry a tablet and some other stuff.  Plus there's a small hardcover art book, soundtrack disc, and the statue which is small but cool. I'd say if you wanna get into the game, the ultimate edition is a really good deal at $60 w/ free shipping.

#46 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

Yeah I think I would be worried if I bought the season pass and it was not included in the UE as I have not heard anything about when the DLC will be released, but they at least demoed it at E3. Not sure about future DLC though.

#47 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

Yeah I think I would be worried if I bought the season pass and it was not included in the UE as I have not heard anything about when the DLC will be released, but they at least demoed it at E3. Not sure about future DLC though.

Yea, that's the only thing that worries me, what if the dlc sucks...lol. Plus with a new generation of consoles coming out it will be hard to come back to this game with the dlc coming out during a time when Ill probably be playing watch dogs or cod ghost. Ill keep contemplating...

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#48 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

I just think that since the game obviously did not sell as well as they hoped for and with the next generation upon us, I am not high on the longevity of this franchise or the DLC support? I know the TV series was renewed for a second season and the game does tie in with this so that gives me some optimism, but not much.

#49 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

gamestop is getting on my last nerve.

saying the billing address isnt matching the credit card institute, even though it is. i think its because my address is banned.

Posted Image

#50 h8b1llg8ts

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:37 PM

Can't decide if I should wait to see if it might go lower or just jump on it now.

Thoughts?

Making Love To You Was Never Second Best ...
sig.gif

Second best website to CAG: www.consolecolors.com

#51 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

Is the game worth playing?  The reviews I've read (GameSpot and IGN) talk about a lot of glitches and bugs - were those fixed in patches/updates?  I've never played a MMO before - the game - in premise - seems interesting though...

#52 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

I think you could wait, but the last time a poster checked their inventory, they said there was under 1000 total for UE for each system and that was at $79.99. I plan to keep mine unopened and if it does go down in price within a month, I know my local GS will price adjust if I do a return and repurchase. Seeing that it changed prices 3 times in a month, it could drop further, but I did not want to take a chance.

#53 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:39 AM

I've never played a MMO either, but from a couple of reviews I've read, it sounds like this might be a good place to start.

Seems like a tremendous deal for the Ultimate, when you factor in that the season pass is $40 by itself. I was kind of surprised it was still in stock this morning, I really can't believe its still available now.

#54 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:11 AM

Like I said before, the first DLC is slated for the end of this current month. The game does have bugs, when it first came out it was close to unplayable from them, those have pretty much all been fixed (but with every new fix there seems to be a new thing they break). But 99% of the time (you WILL encounter some eventually) the bugs are not really noticeable. The best way to describe the general game play would be borderlands without the awesome sarcastic humor, they general mechanics are pretty much the same. Ok so besides the game itself which essentially is $20 at this point, the quality of the bag is very nice for the value it represents of the UE. Regarding the statue, I don't think it is that small at all, this really is a good ultimate edition, an "ok" game but great extras.

#55 JamesKelly09

JamesKelly09

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

Just got the game today for Xbox 360 and to install the 10 GB and all the patch updates does take a long time. I think the both the statue and bag are real nice quality too. Hopefully the DLC will be fun to play soon.

#56 h8b1llg8ts

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:24 AM

Never mind

Making Love To You Was Never Second Best ...
sig.gif

Second best website to CAG: www.consolecolors.com

#57 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:36 AM

Can't decide if I should wait to see if it might go lower or just jump on it now.

Thoughts?

I'm sure many of us including me are thinking the same....I'm holding out for $40.

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#58 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

I'd wait. This game bombed so hard the Ultimate will be $15 by June.

It's past June. Can you please direct me to the $15 Ultimate?

Thanks.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#59 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

does anybody know if you can play with the same character on two different xbox 360's?  it seems the save file cannot be copied to cloud storage, so i'm not sure if that will work...

#60 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:32 AM

does anybody know if you can play with the same character on two different xbox 360's?  it seems the save file cannot be copied to cloud storage, so i'm not sure if that will work...

Um, all the save data is server side, meaning as long as you are signed in under the same profile you have linked, your character will be there.