Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Tank Tank Tank Wii U $20 Best Buy ($0 after @Gamer Coupon)

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#151 Murderstorm

Murderstorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

Just got a backorder email for the game as no bestbuys have it near me so I couldn't do in store pick up

#152 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

The store I ordered from no longer had copies so my order is now cancelled but I have to wait up to 72 hours to get use of the coupon back. Great...

#153 Zazoo

Zazoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

when you renew, it renews you as digital now, the only physical magazines being sent out are those people that havent renewed yet and had leftover time from an early subscription

How long does it take to get the digital issue if you renew?

#154 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

How long does it take to get the digital issue if you renew?

I dont know for certain, i just remember all the info from the announcement back in march??, mine is good til august 21st, kinda debating whether its worth it to renew for $15 just to get in on the GTA V, $20 gift card preorder deal or not. of course if these coupons start up like this month again it would be a no brainer. i do know they have those packets in the store, dont really know what is in them, the coupons maybe?

#155 Weaver1497

Weaver1497

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

Just picked up my copy. So thanks OP!

Couple notes: Just walked up with the game, it was still listed as 39.99 in store. She scanned the game, it rang up as 20.00. Handed them my rewards zone card which was scanned, then made some small talk and pulled the old "One more thing!" and handed her the Gamers Coupon, she scanned it rang up as "0.00" handed me the receipt and game, walked out. I always usually use the small talk routine on anything like this, because it kind of keeps the mood light and the cashier is less likely to say "I gotta run this past my manager".

Good luck all!

#156 tcbys

tcbys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

Where do you get a coupon at?

#157 Nigerian Prince

Nigerian Prince

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Where do you get a coupon at?

Magazine (either digital or physical)

fs_overall.png

#158 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

If I renew today, will I get the digital coupons today, as well?

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#159 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

Backordered! whoop whoop!

TehCro.png

#160 bbedwards

bbedwards

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Got mine in store this morning, zero issues. Only copy available too, woooot!

#161 Rollett

Rollett

For Love and Peace!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

Mine shipped, played this game in the arcade a few weeks ago.. I don't expect much, but for the price of 0.00$ I think its worth the attempt lol.

#162 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

Worked like a charm about an hour ago at Natomas BB in Sacramento. Still 1-2 copies on the shelf. Free Wii U game...I'll take it! 

th_w03j81.gif  

#163 ubdu

ubdu

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

I grabbed the second-to-last copy in Brick, NJ. Now I just have to find a good deal on a Wii U. First world problems.

157446.png1971290-1-GregGale.png

#164 nerdaftermathfx

nerdaftermathfx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

Thanks OP for this. Went in-store with a physical coupon and it worked :D. The look on my cashiers face was the best part. Thanks again

#165 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

Between this and the blockbuster sale, I've picked up more wiiu games than ps3 games. I don't even have a wiiu. :(

#166 ferris182

ferris182

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

Placed order for in store pickup and added code. Came out to 0.00 with no tax!
Just picked up the game from local store.

#167 sticnap

sticnap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

For anybody's order that backordered using the coupon code, you can go in store and use the coupon printout (from the same coupon) and it should still work.  Just did it right now.

#168 karmicplayground

karmicplayground

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

Backordered!

#169 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

Backordered! whoop whoop!

Me too. Luckily I picked up the last copy at my store too. Already traded it, though. Perhaps I'll play the copy that is being shipped to me in several weeks.

MPaullin.png

Trophies are dumb. Take a look at all of mine.

#170 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

picked up my order with in store pickup :D

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#171 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

You have FAILED this forum!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

Got the email around 2pm telling me it has shipped.  Kinda funny, now all the stores in my area are listing it as "Unavailable".  That's too bad, was gonna try to see if I could do it online, and in store.  Oh well, free is free.

#172 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

so i played it a little, and i think ill just barely get my money's worth out of this. i could see having a blast in local multiplayer, but i feel bad for anyone that happened to pay full price for this.

#173 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

Worked like a charm about an hour ago at Natomas BB in Sacramento. Still 1-2 copies on the shelf. Free Wii U game...I'll take it!

That's where I was at this morning when the computer froze because of the RZ issue.

Dariel16.png

#174 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

Grrr, I kept telling myself I really needed to bring the coupons to work with me in case some random deal popped up mid-day. Now my coupons are about 20 miles away in one direction and the only store with the game in stock (supposedly) is 20 miles the other. I just did an in-store pickup (at full price) and will hope tomorrow when I go to pick it up they'll let me do... something... to get the $20 off. (I am still on a physical subscription).

I actually wanted to check this game out and actually have a WiiU so it would've been a great deal...

#175 Nigerian Prince

Nigerian Prince

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Can confirm that you can get 2 copies by using the digital promotion code for store pickup (or shipping) and print out the physical coupon to buy in store. Walked out with 2 copies,  no questions asked.

fs_overall.png

#176 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

In for one!  Thanks, OP!

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#177 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

Had to go to BB anyway, so grabbed one. Might get a WiiU at some point

#178 beatngurnuts

beatngurnuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Thanks, op, got one ready for store pickup :)

#179 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAPADOOOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

Mother fucker, the store won't PM me since I used a $5 RZ cert in addition to the coupon.  All they could offer me was a return/rebuy with $20 credit on a new game.  Ugh.

Could I get it over the phone once the RZ system is back up?

uc.png

#180 Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

Hey can someone who received the email with the link to the monthly coupons share the link, I am a member have been since March but have never received an email with coupons or magazine other than the initial welcome email. I tried to call in support but their computers are down tried to sign up for forum to get help their and it won't let me do anything until I verify email, but their email to verify email is not showing up either, and yes I did check/search the spam folder. I would imagine the link is the same in all the emails and if I use it I am thinking it should work for me. But just in case it might be best that who ever posts the link to have already redeemed their coupon.

Thanks!

Try going here and sending them an email if the phone option didn't help:

https://w1.buysub.co...070041755&vid=1

Either that or try going in store and asking them if you can use one of the sign up packet coupons, since they should have them in the gaming section someplace. They've let me do that about a half dozen times since I signed up. As long as they can look up that you're in the GCU(which they should be able to see if they scan your RZ card) then they should allow it.