Tank Tank Tank Wii U $20 Best Buy ($0 after @Gamer Coupon)

Went in right after opening, and they had 3 copies on the shelf (priced correctly). Coupon automatically came off at register.

I just signed up for Gamers Club 7/8.  I know it's digital now.  Any idea how long until I receive digital mag and coupons?  Should I receive July or probably not get anything until Aug?

Thx

I just signed up for Gamers Club 7/8. I know it's digital now. Any idea how long until I receive digital mag and coupons? Should I receive July or probably not get anything until Aug?

Thx
I thought they gave you the current coupon 'pack' in store? This month's issue is July/August (they only do 10 a year so this is one of the double months) so the next one will be September, but I would guess you'll get the July/August at some point.

Wouldn't mind taking advantage of this, but have not received my magazine. Come to think of it, I also didn't get the June issue. 

Well ordered mine.  They were unable to find it at the location.

Placed an order where I paid 20 mins later and magically it was found and ready for pickup.

Anyone know if I can get my original "Not found" completed at that store? Really not happy and with the issues that BBY is having with their system they can't change locations for me.

Did anyone get their print magazine this month?  and if so what was on the cover?  I never really bother to even look at the magazine anymore so Im thinking I pigeon holed it somewhere.

I could see this happening to a lot of people today if the system doesn't come up soon.
Thankfully it was one of my usual gaming reps and she said she'd hold on to it for me, since they were low on stock, so I can try again later. Also doesn't hurt that she is very easy on the eyes :)

Did anyone get their print magazine this month? and if so what was on the cover? I never really bother to even look at the magazine anymore so Im thinking I pigeon holed it somewhere.
Pretty sure it was GTAV, but I can check in a few mins if someone else doesn't chime in.

Edit: too slow

Last edited by a moderator:
just a reminder to everyone that if the stock shows unavailable that doesnt necessarily mean they are sold out. just got the last one from my local best buy and it had said unavailable. might be worth a swing by if you have one close as i think it no longer shows stock when they get down to 2.

I just left my local best buy and it rang up $20 in store... I used my coupon and got the game free. Girl was slightly dumbfounded but hey....that's the coupon!!!! Haha

just a reminder to everyone that if the stock shows unavailable that doesnt necessarily mean they are sold out. just got the last one from my local best buy and it had said unavailable. might be worth a swing by if you have one close as i think it no longer shows stock when they get down to 2.
Huh, good to know. Would save me the 30 minute trip if it's in the store closest to me.

Just got mine, guy at register definitely stared dumbfounded at the screen for a minute while my receipt printed out ;) Now what to do with this Wii U game that I have no console for...

How do we print or use the coupons? I just got my issue for the first time and have no idea how to use the coupon online or offline. The coupon page just shows the games that would be discounted but I can't click on any of the Buy it links.

I got Tank Tank for free with the coupon but I couldn't buy Bioshock Infinite because they put a "sale" on it which made it $26.99. Guess they didn't want a sale.

How do we print or use the coupons? I just got my issue for the first time and have no idea how to use the coupon online or offline. The coupon page just shows the games that would be discounted but I can't click on any of the Buy it links.
For online just copy and paste the coupon code during checkout. Print the coupon page with barcode for in-store purchase.

For online just copy and paste the coupon code during checkout. Print the coupon page with barcode for in-store purchase.
That's the thing, where are the coupon codes in the book? Sorry if I sound difficult but I only see the games that would have a coupon, no codes or anything. Yesterday I was able to click the buy it page but today nothing. Can someone screen cap it for me?

I ordered one for shipping because I did not feel like going to the store. I got an email that it is back ordered. If I cancel and re order for in store pick up will the code still work? If not, if I print the coupon and use it there would that work?

No go for me, problem with RZ. Computer just froze for 10 mins so I left, will try again later.
Did you try to ring up the game without providing your RZ account? I wonder if the @Gamer coupon requires a RZ account to process. Since its free there wouldn't be any points to earn anyways.

Did you try to ring up the game without providing your RZ account? Since its freeI wonder if the @Gamer coupon requires a RZ account to process. there wouldn't be any points to earn anyways.
The first thing the clerk ask was for my phone # and that's it, the computer froze. Someone just mention to use your RZ card but I don't even think I have 1, I've never used my RZ card ever. I went at opening so they only had 1 register open.

Did you try to ring up the game without providing your RZ account? I wonder if the @Gamer coupon requires a RZ account to process. Since its free there wouldn't be any points to earn anyways.
it wouldnt work for me without the reward zone card, she tried ringing it up a couple different ways before i suggested scanning the card.

That's the thing, where are the coupon codes in the book? Sorry if I sound difficult but I only see the games that would have a coupon, no codes or anything. Yesterday I was able to click the buy it page but today nothing. Can someone screen cap it for me?
Are you a digital subscriber? If so, you should have received an email from BB RW with the subject "Your @Gamer issue is here + $135 in coupons". Half way down the email is a "View Coupons" button that will link you to the coupons. HTH.

Looks like I may sign back up for a membership in-store today. Been waiting for a deal to entice me back in. $15 for a membership and a free games. I will take!

The first thing the clerk ask was for my phone # and that's it, the computer froze. Someone just mention to use your RZ card but I don't even think I have 1, I've never used my RZ card ever. I went at opening so they only had 1 register open.
If you signed up in store, you should have received a blue RZ card at the same time. At worst, per Richard's point about using a physical RZ card, you can try to sign up for another RZ account in store assuming that isn't down either. But in that case, I wonder whether the coupon requires a GCU RZ membership...

Uggg now I'm double mad that I haven't received my issue yet. Does anyone know if you renew your membership if it just adds the extra year on top of what you already have? If so I'll just go reup my membership this time I'm choosing digital though.

You an only use the coupon once right? then it wont let you use it again correct?
Online coupon = 1 time use

In-store coupon from physical magazine = You can use it as long you have a coupon, ex) 2 coupons = use it twice

In-store coupon from digital magazine = looks unique to me, so maybe one time use

^It should one more year to your current subscription, but you will be forced to digital magazines.

it wouldnt work for me without the reward zone card, she tried ringing it up a couple different ways before i suggested scanning the card.
Just realized that for anybody that doesn't have a physical RZ card on them, you can print a copy of your card by logging into your RZ account online.

I thought there was no longer physical copies of @gamer being made anymore and that it went ALL digital....
when you renew, it renews you as digital now, the only physical magazines being sent out are those people that havent renewed yet and had leftover time from an early subscription

bread's done
Back