Tank Tank Tank Wii U $20 Best Buy ($0 after @Gamer Coupon)

I'm getting "We're sorry. There was a problem with your order. Please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289)."  Did you just purchase it on it's own or add something to the order?  My total is 0.

Did one online for shipping as it looks my local store doesn't have stock, I'm heading there anyways for U&S today, weren't you used to be able to use the coupon twice? Once for online and once for in-store?

Why would you even know there's a digital version of the magazine? Who looks that much into this horrible publication?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used one online coupon. Can we buy online for in store pick up for one copy return it when we get there then rebuy with instore coupon? Only one store left in my city that has it now.

Nvm, I got it to go through when adding a credit card.
Go check your order status to make sure it still has the coupon. I tried to use a magazine coupon online once and accidentally selected an expired credit card. After I fixed it, I noticed that the coupon was gone and the order was back at regular price. I had to call in and was a big ordeal to try to get it fixed and ultimately all they could end up doing was to give me a gift card for the difference.

lmao at all the people originally saying @gamer sucks.
I'm satisfied with the Gamer's Club coupons, and the magazine has gone from terrible to just below average, but before Gamer's Club you could find free games with the free coupons Best Buy used to have. Just saying.

Cool free game and free Club Nintendo coins that I won't redeem till next year

Thanks Op. now to see if I can get that white pro!

Go check your order status to make sure it still has the coupon. I tried to use a magazine coupon online once and accidentally selected an expired credit card. After I fixed it, I noticed that the coupon was gone and the order was back at regular price. I had to call in and was a big ordeal to try to get it fixed and ultimately all they could end up doing was to give me a gift card for the difference.
Well, the confirmation page shows the coupon. When I go to my order status, the total still says $0, but the promotional code isn't listed. I think I should be good if the total is still 0. I never changed the order after placing it, just had to add a credit card instead of a gift card in order to get it to go through for some reason.

What the hell, I was a @gamer unlocked member for a full year and I fought tooth and nail for them to give me my subscription to which I never received a single issue. They never once backed down and said I would have to rebuy the subscription if I wanted the magazine(ok, let me buy something again that I already have and is current). Now that my @gamer unlocked expired forever ago I never wasted time with that BS again, now for some reason I get a digital subscription in my mail out of nowhere this month and it nets me a bunch of free shit. Good to know BB screws up in my favor just as much as they screw up in their favor.

Gotta love @Gamer sometimes. Altho u gotta wonder if they're doing these on purpose, it seems to happen at least every other month...

You'd think they know they're putting a game on sale that's also in the mag

The thing to remember with these deals is that the manufacturer is paying Best Buy with the coupon, so Best Buy isn't really losing the money on the game. 

I enjoyed tinkering around with the free version on the eShop, so I'll be more than happy to mess around with the full game for nothing.  

Gotta love @Gamer sometimes. Altho u gotta wonder if they're doing these on purpose, it seems to happen at least every other month...

You'd think they know they're putting a game on sale that's also in the mag
Not only that, but it's priced at 20.00, not 19.99 like a usual sale. They are going to have a tough time in stores today I imagine.

watch someone post a complaint on the bestbuy official forum about not being able to get in on this in store.

Well, the store opens is 40 minutes so I might have to run there and see if I can get one with a physical coupon, never got in on a free game from their coupons before, they are always out/I already have the game, hopefully it works!

Didn't like the free-to-play version they had out. Such a simple arcade game just so chopped up.

That said, free is free and it's the full game, so it'll be fun w/ friends. Good luck to everyone who has coupons!

(Expect a glut of these on Amazon/eBay for cheap soon.)

Meh. Might as well. Probably doesn't trade for anything, but at least I know someone with a Wii U I can give it to.

Well, got it in store no problem at all, it was priced at 40 so I asked someone what the price is and when they said 20 and I showed them the coupon they just read over it, rang it up, saw 0 and kinda shrugged it off as they handed me a game for nothing lol

Signed up for unlocked a while back because I notice once in a while coupons are cool and for the get20 promo for GTAV. And I a employee discount :)

After about ten minutes or so I finally figured out how to use the coupons online. For some reason I got the confirmation email but never received an issue.

Just ordered a instore pick up for Tank Tank Tank at my store will pick up tomorrow after my shift. Thanks for the heads up OP!!

Looks like it's time to subscribe to @gamer, can't beat free games.
So you're not going to shamelessly beg like the others? Thank you.

Picked up a copy since I was near Best Buy even though I don't have a Wii U. I'll probably give it away to one of the few people I know who can actually play it.

So you're not going to shamelessly beg like the others? Thank you.

Picked up a copy since I was near Best Buy even though I don't have a Wii U. I'll probably give it away to one of the few people I know who can actually play it.
I don't know why some people are begging, with this deal (and the $20 pre-order bonus credit they commonly give out) the sub pretty much pays for itself. Only thing to do now is to furiously run over to best buy to get my sub. Do they give you a print magazine in store?

I don't know why some people are begging, with this deal (and the $20 pre-order bonus credit they commonly give out) the sub pretty much pays for itself. Only thing to do now is to furiously run over to best buy to get my sub. Do they give you a print magazine in store?
Not an actual magazine, but a pamphlet with the coupons in it.

I just switched my sub from physical to digital. Is there any way for me to get the digital coupons today?
I had to wait two months for them to make the switch, so until then, you're stuck waiting on the physical magazine. One way to get around it is to renew in store if they have the latest hand out with coupons in it. Good luck!

I had to wait two months for them to make the switch, so until then, you're stuck waiting on the physical magazine. One way to get around it is to renew in store if they have the latest hand out with coupons in it. Good luck!
Thanks! So the coupons in the in-store pamphlet work online? My sub is almost expiring anyway so I wouldn't be opposed to re-upping.

My order just went to Backorder.   

Hard to say if it will get cancelled or not, but I'm not really out anything either way.  

Damn, the closest one that has one in stock is 18 miles away. Hopefully people don't snag it by then D:

Edit: can I order one for store pickup, then use the coupon when I get there? Any have experience with that?

Called a store rep and they told me it should be ok, in for this and SMT 4!

bread's done
Back