Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wii U Limited Edition Bundle - Pre-Order

• Please log in to reply
1002 replies to this topic

#61 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

Damn... I am SOOOOO tempted to pre-order this, but my GF would absolutely go ape shit if I bought this with the PS4 right around the corner... #firstworldproblems #domesticdispute

xivpads.png

#62 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:20 PM

When it ships from my experience.

#63 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

Does GameStop charge the card before it ships or only once it ships?

I've never been charged beforehand. One time best buy charged me when I ordered and they usually don't. So once it ships but at your own risk lol

#64 Cocojames333

Cocojames333

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Your credit card will be charged only when your order is processed. In some cases, we will process your order and authorize your credit card up to 10 days before the release of the product. This allows us to get the product to you faster.
- gamestops website

#65 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

I've never been charged beforehand. One time best buy charged me when I ordered and they usually don't. So once it ships but at your own risk lol

Uhm, just to be nit picky... Best Buy has a rotating pending charge. It hits, then goes away, then comes back, goes away, etc etc, until it is ready to be shipped... Then it actually charges you.

xivpads.png

#66 deletedaccount

deletedaccount

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

You guys on the fence about getting the Wii U Zelda bundle need to do it now because that thing probably won't last after pre orders. It was even rare to try and find the skyward sword controller bundle the day of release. Trust me, pre order now and don't wait until Black Friday, there won't be any left.

#67 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

You guys on the fence about getting the Wii U Zelda bundle need to do it now because that thing probably won't last after pre orders. It was even rare to try and find the skyward sword controller bundle the day of release. Trust me, pre order now and don't wait until Black Friday, there won't be any left.

Oh I believe you. I know it was next to impossible to find the gold wii-mote bundles.

xivpads.png

#68 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

where was that $54.99 LE from?

Really considering preordering the bundle.  definitely getting the LE

PM for BB GCU and Elite+ services!

#69 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

I decided to preorder the Wii U Zelda Bundle. I think the Zelda Gamepad sold it for me.

Plus I really want to play Super Mario World 3D when its released in November.

Now I need to find ZombiU for cheap.

#70 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

I decided to preorder the Wii U Zelda Bundle. I think the Zelda Gamepad sold it for me.

http://www.amazon.co...ywords=Zombie U

xivpads.png

#71 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

Tempting for the Figure $60!  Kinda sad GS Exclusive only :(  I wants the Zelda Wii U as well but digital copy is turn me down.

"Evil is Funs"

#72 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

Thanks for the info but I just found ZombiU for $17 on Play-Asia.com so I ordered it from them.

ZombiU $17.90

They also have Batman Arkham City Armored Edition for $19.99

#73 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

Thanks for the info but I just found ZombiU for $17 on Play-Asia.com so I ordered it from them.

Could have gone with the Best Buy Buy 2 Get 2 on the preowned Wii U titles. (ZombiU, Mario Bros. U, and whatever 2 other games you want.)

xivpads.png

#74 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

Could have gone with the Best Buy Buy 2 Get 2 on the preowned Wii U titles. (ZombiU, Mario Bros. U, and whatever 2 other games you want.)

I could have but ZombiU is $39.99 used at Best Buy and there is no guarantee that it will arrive in good condition and complete.

I like a new copy for $17

#75 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

Sucks that both the console and figure bundle are exclusive to GS... and sucks that the figure bundle is $60 and not $55. 

Also sucks that the bundle has a digital copy of WWHD. Would probably bite if it was a physical copy. 

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#76 Explicit

Explicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

Too bad they won't just sell the Zelda gamepad control.

PSN ID: Xplicit84

Xbox Live: Explicit84

NNID: Explicit

3DS Friend Codes: 4484-9799-5674 - ACNL Boxden

1693-1437-8788 - ACNL Yolovile

1719-3521-7445 - All other 3DS games

#77 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:25 PM

Sucks that both the console and figure bundle are exclusive to GS... and sucks that the figure bundle is $60 and not $55. 

Also sucks that the bundle has a digital copy of WWHD. Would probably bite if it was a physical copy. 

Where is it saying the system is gamestop exclusive?

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#78 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

Where is it saying the system is gamestop exclusive?

http://m.joystiq.com...home_latest_art 

xivpads.png

#79 Raregamecollector

Raregamecollector

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

Blockbuster has them for BOGO used.  Got one for $9.99 + tax

#80 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

Thanks, I guess I will preorder soon.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#81 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:06 PM

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Walker game plus a ganondof figure.   It'll be digital copy or HARD COPY with Ganondof Figurine?

"Evil is Funs"

#82 UnzipTheBag

UnzipTheBag

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:19 PM

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Walker game plus a ganondof figure.   It'll be digital copy or HARD COPY with Ganondof Figurine?

Well, on the European box it says full game disc, so I guarentee it is the same for the US. So yes, it is phyisicial :)

#83 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:22 PM

As long as the guy at GameStop got the right sku, the pre-order sku for the Ganondorf bundle is 240234.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#84 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

Is anyone having problems checking it out on the gamestop site? 

Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#85 srocky26

srocky26

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:15 AM

Is anyone having problems checking it out on the gamestop site?

My first order for one console seemed to go through just fine, but I received an email saying GameStop saying they were reviewing the order. When I went to preorder the statue bundle I had issues checking out for about an hour. I tried it again on my desktop (instead of my tablet) just now and was able to place the order.

Currently playing:   :3ds: EO: Millennium Girl,  :ps3: Ni No Kuni, :pc: BF4

Recently completed:  :ds: 999,  :wiiu: Windwaker

#86 Le Dude

Le Dude

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:18 AM

As long as the guy at GameStop got the right sku, the pre-order sku for the Ganondorf bundle is 240234.

Yeah the 240234 is the correct SKU. Had to make 2 trips today because the first Gamestop pre ordered the wrong SKU. 240234 wasn't tied to a name in their system and so I had to find a more up to date employee.

#87 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:19 AM

My first order for one console seemed to go through just fine, but I received an email saying GameStop saying they were reviewing the order. When I went to preorder the statue bundle I had issues checking out for about an hour. I tried it again on my desktop (instead of my tablet) just now and was able to place the order.

I ordered a copy of the game with the figure just an hour ago and got the same email, saying my order was reviewed. I was able to place the order just fine so I'm not sure what they're reviewing. 

Yeah the 240234 is the correct SKU. Had to make 2 trips today because the first Gamestop pre ordered the wrong SKU. 240234 wasn't tied to a name in their system and so I had to find a more up to date employee.

Was the game $55 in store or $60? 

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#88 Le Dude

Le Dude

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:21 AM

Was the game $55 in store or $60? 

It's $60 in their system as of an hour or so ago though who knows if they'll adjust to the MSRP. I put down a $5 deposit. 

#89 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:23 AM

Statue looks butt ugly, kinda Egyptian-voodoo doll motif going on....anyway im in for a quick flip, hoping to get at LEAST 250% markup on those krazy Zelda nerds!

Posted Image

#90 gueeds

gueeds

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:49 AM

I've been holding out on a Wii U so figured I'd get this. $50 price drop plus a good game is good enough for me. Yes, I'd prefer a physical copy instead of digital and dropping the Hyrule Historia altogether, but this is good enough. If I can get Zombi U and Lego Undercover for cheap soon, I'll have enough to hold me over for a while (just got Super Luigi U)