Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

(DEAD) Best Buy - PSVita 32GB Memory Card $64.99 ($44.99 After GCU Discount) - In Store Pick Up Only

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#211 Psykodelik

Psykodelik

Piw Piw Masta!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

So I called CS about my order and there was nothing available for me within 50 miles or shipping.  But I talked to their supervisor and was able to get it for the same price when it comes back in stock within a month. They added a note and gave me a case number just in case.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#212 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

EDIT: GONE

#213 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

I'm tempted to buy another 32GB, but what I really want is the 64GB. I just might import it, if Sony doesn't release it here.
Circuit City shall burn in Hell

#214 mrbungle

mrbungle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Stopped by the Signal Hill, CA location and ran across one sitting on the shelf. Props to Ramon who scanned it for me and printed the coupon for me from my reward zone account. My son now has his 2nd 32GB memory card.

#215 e Skrilla

e Skrilla

64Bit Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

I have a $25 credit with BB...don't know if I should bite. Think it may happen again around BF? because I can wait.
Posted Image

#216 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Stopped by the Signal Hill, CA location and ran across one sitting on the shelf. Props to Ramon who scanned it for me and printed the coupon for me from my reward zone account. My son now has his 2nd 32GB memory card.

That's a terrible store. I went there yesterday because it still beats the Long Beach store.

There is a PS3 Tournament Controller by Power A on clearance there, in case you go back. There was one left.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Please send me a PM if you used my referrals. I want to do raffles for you.

#217 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Hey guys I have a spare 32gb if fellow cags were unable to get in on the deal. My hometown store was cleaned out by el hoardo.

The BB up the street in a smaller town has one reserved for me. If you guys need me to I can get it for you

$55 shipped.

#218 dablackmamba

dablackmamba

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Hey guys I have a spare 32gb if fellow cags were unable to get in on the deal. My hometown store was cleaned out by el hoardo.

The BB up the street in a smaller town has one reserved for me. If you guys need me to I can get it for you

PM'ed you.

dablackmamba.png

#219 Philly Kuts

Philly Kuts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Sony and retailers really need to be more aggressive with the price cuts to the Vita Memory. If the 32 gb went down to 35 I might bite.

#220 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

:/ when i ordered it was in stock in all my nearby stores.. now its sold out everywhere despite me getting the pickup confirmation. Too good to be true... just like when she told me she didn't have an STD

#221 mrbungle

mrbungle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

That's a terrible store. I went there yesterday because it still beats the Long Beach store.

There is a PS3 Tournament Controller by Power A on clearance there, in case you go back. There was one left.

What's so special about it? I'm about 1 mile away from the store at the moment while my kid has hockey practice. I may have to go back if it's any good.

#222 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Anyone know how long this sale is going to go on for?

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#223 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

What's so special about it? I'm about 1 mile away from the store at the moment while my kid has hockey practice. I may have to go back if it's any good.

It's like $20 off the price you would pay for it anywhere else.

I'll show you a link to it on Amazon. I personally prefer no rubber grip or weird texture grip for my controllers, so I don't like it.

http://www.amazon.co...ds=617885000669

#224 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Wow i think i just picked up the last card in my state. It's unavailable everywhere now.

#225 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

Unless i want to go to Michigan for one im out of luck...ahh well. Anybody try to get this price matched at another store?

#226 mottaman

mottaman

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

Went to my local store to trade in madden and figured i would look on the shelf for the card. Nothing there, though i didnt expect there to be since the website said unavailable, but i still decided to ask an employee. The computer said 3 in the store... he searched for about 15 min b4 coming to the conclusion they were probably shoplifted.

#227 Dalrint

Dalrint

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

What is a GCU discount?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#228 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:10 AM

I got a spare 32GB memory card from Bestbuy. $55 shipped for anyone who wants it. 

#229 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

It showed unavailable in my area, but I did find one in store anyway and it rang up for the 44.99 price once they scanned the Rewards card. Thanks to the OP for this one. I should be set for Vita memory for a long time.
Posted Image

#230 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

Sony and retailers really need to be more aggressive with the price cuts to the Vita Memory. If the 32 gb went down to 35 I might bite.

Seeing how at $45 every best buy seems to be completely sold out, they probably won't be too motivated to be more aggressive. But who knows!

#231 snoopcogg

snoopcogg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

I got a spare 32GB memory card from Bestbuy. $55 shipped for anyone who wants it.

I want it if you still have it... Check your PM.

#232 umbry

umbry

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Where do I find the coupon with the new Gamers Unlocked thing?

#233 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

Damn Best Buy. I placed my order on Tuesday, or Wednesday. I got an email saying it was ready and would be until next Wednesday. Then, on Saturday, I got a message saying my order has been cancelled. If I don't get my card for $45, Best Buy's gonna pay.

#234 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Damn Best Buy. I placed my order on Tuesday, or Wednesday. I got an email saying it was ready and would be until next Wednesday. Then, on Saturday, I got a message saying my order has been cancelled. If I don't get my card for $45, Best Buy's gonna pay.

if by "pay" you mean refund then yea i guess they will

#235 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

EDIT-Double post

#236 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

If any CAG was unable to get in on the deal, PM me. I will help the best way i can

I'm sure this product is sold out everywhere by now.

You realize there is a trading thread for this right? Also this is like the third or fourth post you have made about selling one.

#237 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

You realize there is a trading thread for this right? Also this is like the third or fourth post you have made about selling one.

Apologies

#238 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

Best Buy associate just told me that there store is only getting in 1 or 2 per shipment now and there is a rumor that the only reason why they are limiting the how many orders they get is because they are discontinuing the 32gb. 

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#239 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Best Buy associate just told me that there store is only getting in 1 or 2 per shipment now and there is a rumor that the only reason why they are limiting the how many orders they get is because they are discontinuing the 32gb. 

Discontinuing the 32GB is the stupidest thing Sony can do. They should end the 4GB and shift everything down a price tier with the 64GB taking over for the 32GB at $100. To end the biggest size currently, but leave the 4GB is stupid.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#240 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

He's helping people, so chill.