Ps+ Playstation Tru Best Buy Sony Amazon Walmart Gamestop dell

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#61 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

I hope newegg has them all properly activated before sending out if the deal is true. Don't want to be stuck a few years down the road with a mistakenly unactivated card.

#62 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

I hope newegg has them all properly activated before sending out if the deal is true. Don't want to be stuck a few years down the road with a mistakenly unactivated card.

You can check them using media go without actually redeeming them. Media go is a app by sony that logs you into the ps store. You have to confirm the code before it redeems it. I'll be checking mine just to be safe.

• htz likes this

#63 Anjon

Anjon

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Man, this really puts my plans tonight in jeopardy. I live on the east coast and wanted to go to the midnight sale at GameStop for the $10 8gb Vita memory cards and $20 Tales of Xillia. I was going to get two of the $30 PS+ cards, but this deal is far superior. I dunno if I want to risk the 8gb memory deal though. Looks like I'm going to have to reorganize.

#64 Flay

Flay

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Saw this posted on SlickDeals (http://slickdeals.ne...bay-daily-deal?) :

Starts 11/28/13 9PM PST* SONY 1-Year Membership PlayStation Plus $22 + Free Shipping! (eBay NewEgg Daily Deal)

***Starts 11/28/13 - 9PM PST***

PLEASE NOTE: Should go live between 9PM - 9:30PM and subject to change. Credit to smeb

NICE!

#65 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

Are these going to go live at bestbuy.com or r they ringing for $30 in store at best buy?

#66 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

When you add it to your cart on BBY it shows the $29.99 price.

Posted Image

#67 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

gonna try at my GS in the morning since I have credit there, already used all my Amazon credit this BF.  BB will be a backup plan.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#68 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

Sweet ordered online from best buy. :)

#69 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

Got it at BB also, had RZ certs grabbed dishonored also for $6.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#70 Pheria

Pheria

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

Anyone know what this is about from Gamestop.com? Got it when trying to order a second one.

"Code unavailable until order review is complete. You will be notified via e-mail with further instructions."

Posted Image

#71 Papa Neorev

Papa Neorev

Sounders 'Til I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

grabbed one on gamestop.com and bestbuy.com so far

Posted Image

#72 abcs

abcs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

grabbed one on gamestop.com and bestbuy.com so far

Is the best-buy offer a card they will mail or code?

#73 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

BB's is an actual card they'll mail out.  I bought one and it didn't redirect me to another site to generate the code and gave me a shipping date.

Thanks to the OP.  Multiple places to get this means I didn't have to step foot in GameStop to capitalize on their ad offer.  Plus Amazon matched GameStop's $24.99 Black Friday ad price for Battlefield 4 in a lightning deal, so I stayed all nice and warm behind my keyboard and still got what I wanted.

The PSN sub is going to my brother's family.  I had already bought them a PS4, so I figured this would be a nice addition.  I'm crossing fingers they'll have PS4 game content for free during the year from this sub.

#74 element676

element676

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

I tried to order a ps plus card at gamestop.com but for some reason it said it would emeial with further instructions on how to get my code but I never got an email or anything from them. I looked on my order history under my account and it does not even show I ordered anything. Anyone else have this issue with gamestop.com?

#75 barbarbar

barbarbar

BROKE ASS GAMER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

I'm guessing it's because their site was/is overloaded and it's just really laggy right now.

#76 Pheria

Pheria

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

I tried to order a ps plus card at gamestop.com but for some reason it said it would emeial with further instructions on how to get my code but I never got an email or anything from them. I looked on my order history under my account and it does not even show I ordered anything. Anyone else have this issue with gamestop.com?

I had the same problem, but only with my 2nd and 3rd orders. My first order gave me a code right away.

It was a little delayed, but I got an email from them a little bit later telling me that it was under review and they would contact me if they needed any information for the review. On Gamestop.com's help page it says that it's to protect customers. In my case I guess that makes sense, because I placed a few identical orders in a short amount of time. Maybe they wanted to may sure I'm not getting double/triple charged.

Did you only order one?

Posted Image

#77 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

Went to Best Buy close to 1am EST to grab some movies and blu rays. Picked up 2 of these while I was there. Great deal.

#78 torosama

torosama

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

$29.96 at WalMart. I saw signs up today in electronics advertising it. (those 3 pennies could go towards medical bills from getting trampled)

I picked it up at Walmart at 12am and they didn't charge tax.  Was 59.92 for two of them.

#79 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

This is in stores too right?

small.png

#80 happydogs

happydogs

Razor barrel.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

This is in stores too right?

Yes.  And at this point, that might be your best bet in any case.  Happy hunting.

#81 RySenkari

RySenkari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

Woot woot! Re-upped until 2016.

#82 RD3AV5

RD3AV5

K1 SuperStars

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

I'm on amazon.com right now and the 1 year is still $50. Anyone else seeing this or did I miss something? 

#83 Crusher09

Crusher09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

I see the same thing. 

#84 QDizzle

QDizzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

same

#85 EspadaKiller

EspadaKiller

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

Same -_-

#86 bobo2k4

bobo2k4

OooSplendiforous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:12 AM

Just picked up 2 off of gamestop.com with no problems. It gives you the code at the checkout screen. Looks like I'm set for a good while.

Posted Image
Props to Ozzkev for the sig.

#87 DigitalFirefly

DigitalFirefly

All digital, all the time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:12 AM

Same

#88 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

fug, gamestop isn't taking my credit card.  Nothing on amazon right now.

#89 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

Errrr, at midnight ...tried going to BB, it's sold out. GS can't add to cart, Amazon not working.

#90 Crusher09

Crusher09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

Amazon was the last place I expected to forget about / be late on this deal. 15 minutes so far and no change. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ps+, Playstation, Tru, Best Buy, Sony, Amazon, Walmart, Gamestop, dell