Toys R Us B&M - 30% off all FULL PRICED video game accessories w/ coupon on 12/04

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Here's the link to the coupon:

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/IN120413A_ON_CPN.pdf

Notice it says 12/4 only. Fine print says valid on FULL PRICED accessories.

Edit: In the weekly ad for 12/01 - 12/07 there is another promotions where it states "70% off any Xbox One or PS4 charging station when you buy any Xbox One or PS4 controller". Not sure if the two promotions will stack but would e a very nice deal if they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Excludes Skylanders and DISNEY INFINITY figures & accessories."

rats.
Sorry didn't see that. I was thinking more along the lines of this would be great for anyone that bought a PS4 or X1 that needed an extra controller as those haven't seen sales yet.

Would have gotten the camera for PS4 but no TRU near me carries it. Thanks anyways OP.
I don't think any TRU B&M locations carry it. In fact the only B&M stores I've even seen it in were Walmart, BB, and GS and I think they've all been sold out since a few days after it launched.

I want to pick up a Mario and a Luigi Wii remote, but the coupon doesn't state the limit of items per coupon.

Anyone knows if ToysRus carries the Xbox One Wireless controller with play and charge kit? Would be nice to pick it up for about $53.

Are Vita memory cards "accessories"? (I don't even own a Vita, I'm just curious given how expensive they are)

Thanks for the link, OP.

Am I reading this right?  There is no limit on the number of accessories a person can get on the same transaction?  So say, for example, a couple of controllers and a charging station - all 30% off if purchased on the same transaction?

Yes. B&M stands for "Brick and Mortar" meaning any physical location.

I feel the need to put that otherwise people think they can use it online or at .com sites.
Thank you. Thought it might have been a Toys R Us warehouse a la the Amazon one, or something odd like that.

Hmmm... 

I would love to get a 32GB Vita memory card. However, it's listed at $100 online.

Any chance they would PM the card from, say, BBY and then honor the 30% off coupon? Also have a $10 gift card I'd love to use.

Was thinking of picking up the PS4 camera @$45 with this, but I'm liking this idea of 30% off a Vita card even more, provided it works.

This should stack with the 70% off a charging station with controller purchase correct? I am thinking it should since the coupon is attached to the controller and the 70% off promo is triggered buy the charging station.

Edit: In the weekly ad for 12/01 - 12/07 there is another promotions where it states "70% off any Xbox One or PS4 charging station when you buy any Xbox One or PS4 controller". Not sure if the two promotions will stack but would e a very nice deal if they do.
What happen If I buy controller and charger then return controller later? Will I get charger for 70 % off?

What happen If I buy controller and charger then return controller later? Will I get charger for 70 % off?
Toys R Us is typically good about prorating return values. I know every time I buy something that comes with a gift card, the value of the gift card is always deducted from the return value of the item itself.

Thank you. Thought it might have been a Toys R Us warehouse a la the Amazon one, or something odd like that.
takes a little time to learnthe lingo on deals sites. :eek: you have no idea how confused I was when I kept seeing YMMV everywhere here.. but then I found out Google could answer that AND do my math homework.

It would be nice to pick up a Mario or Luigi Wiimote with this if my local TRU wasn't charging $43.99 for them instead of the MSRP of $39.99.

Just sold my Day One Xbox One controller for $120, and with this deal I'll be able to replace it with two and have some money left over. Yay.

Damn. Have to use this coupon a day before payday. Would love to get the Mario and Luigi Wiimotes with this.
I want to pick up a Mario and a Luigi Wii remote, but the coupon doesn't state the limit of items per coupon.
It would be nice to pick up a Mario or Luigi Wiimote with this if my local TRU wasn't charging $43.99 for them instead of the MSRP of $39.99.
I'm getting a Luigi remote. I bet you're all jealous.
I'd also love to use this for the Mario/Luigi wiimotes. Online shows it as $39.99 so hopefully it's not really $43.99 at my TRU as Krate said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could find another Wii Fit U meter in stores. I haven't seen them anywhere since I got one a few weeks ago at TRU.

bread's done
Back