I can tag now!

• Please log in to reply
638 replies to this topic

#631 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

Missing Merge 25 because of work but Farm Aid comes this year. Will be cool to finally see Neil Young and Jack White.

Posted Image

#632 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:44 AM

I joined a free roam session in RDR. There was this civilian crawling on the ground, so I shot him the head. Now my screen is shaking and my XP has been climbing up for the last 10 minutes or so. I look forward to my ban from Microsoft.

#633 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:04 PM

I had no idea that Under the Dome S2 was free for Amazon Prime people, which is great since I had missed the start and now don't have to see it live.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#634 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:26 PM

Epic slidecage meltdown in the wrestling thread. I can't really blame him because a couple assholes were extra harsh on him.

and i picture  all of you as  welfare stupid mother    sitting on your lazy  ass  having more  children so you don't have to work you  mother fucking pricks  

so you can go Fuck yourself    you fucking inbreed cross breeding mother fuckers  who  are too lazy to get off their asses  and expect free handouts for the rest of your  mother fucking lives  so you go     Fuck yourself 

go  complain to obama and call me me name all you want  you  stupid mother fucking cunts    maybe one day you will get off your mother fucking asses and get a  job   BUT wait i second what am i talking about     you will cry and go  

O  THE ONLY REASON YOUR CUTTING OUR WELFARE  CAUSE WE ARE  BLACK AND THE WHITE MAN IS  TAKEN ALL THE CASH

No we are   lazy like you son of bitches who just keep having more and more children  and think that    EVERYONE  SHOULD RAISE AND PAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN   so you can all go   Fuck yourself     I dont give a  flying   Fuck IF I  GET BAN FOR THIS    My sister is slow and you can  make fun of  people being retarded and call me  name so   Fuck YOU AND Fuck THIS SITE    

so you  can take whatever you think of me and   CRAM IT UP YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS    Have fun  getting those  food stamp  cashed  in.  I Hope obama makes all of these illegal  children  LEGAL and  then goes the only way we can afford them is to take the people on FOOD STAMPS NOW AND  CUT IT IN HALF   then we see how many people support it. YOu stupid mother fuckers   

Fuck you 

#635 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

Epic slidecage meltdown in the wrestling thread. I can't really blame him because a couple assholes were extra harsh on him.

You know that stock footage of the Atom Bomb being test fired on that Pacific Atol with the Mushroom Cloud, and then it quick cuts to houses being blown away?

That just happened!

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#636 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Can't really blame him. I wouldn't ban him for that.

Posted Image

#637 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 08:46 PM

I think my Xbox One is dead. It doesn't even make any attempts to look like it'll power on at all.

Edit: After the 50th time, it finally powered on. I'm not sure what caused it to refuse to turn on.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#638 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:08 AM

I think my Xbox One is dead. It doesn't even make any attempts to look like it'll power on at all.

Edit: After the 50th time, it finally powered on. I'm not sure what caused it to refuse to turn on.

I would backup all data ASAP.  I made that mistake with my old PS3 (R.I.P.)

Posted Image

Thanks to Tiphireth for the help and modium for the pics.

#639 2DMention

2DMention

Posted Today, 05:03 AM

Mom fractured her ankle. My Dad and I have to manhandle her on the pot and on chairs. We're waiting for a hydrolic lift approval from the insurance and from the device place.

Posted Image