OTT 586: The Legend Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he suddenly sat up from the backseat of your car, cupped one hand over your mouth from behind and said, "Scream and I'll cut ya."

Last edited:
People overstate how broke it is. Trash Zoo Thi Rock and I all have a ton of time in the game. Everyone is closing in on 100 hours or has eclipsed it by a wide margin.
I'm assuming Trash = Trak. I know one if not more of you will get a XB1 for TitanFall so maybe I'll jump back in for that.

X1 has to go under $400 for me to bite, considering I cancelled a Day One edition preorder that would have cost me about $350 out of pocket.  

Is anyone else having trouble turning off auto-renew for Live? I follow the directions on the site but there is only the option to add more months. I don't see cancel anywhere.

When I last messed with it a couple years back, changing billing info and turning auto-renew off was a nightmare.  I think I had to do it through some Microsoft Account portal that was on the MS billing site (not the 360 billing page).  I was ready to karate chop my keyboard and fart at the same time.

my girlfriend accidentally let slip last night that she was planning to get me a Wii U for my birthday in March.  I dont know whether to feel bad for her or relieved that she wont be spending $300 on a birthday present...

I went to Disney this weekend and stopped in the little arts gallery at the Japan Pavilion at EPCOT for the first time, somehow.  Almost every single cultural concept or whatever was accompanied by a video game that it's demonstrated in.  I don't know if that says something about Japan, or about America's perception of Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's F'n crazy!

Have they said anything about a PS4 port of that? Or is it Xbox exclusive like the first?

Last edited:
I really need more time to finish off my :ps3: games. I've spent way more time on the Vita lately. And that's not even playing any Vita games.

Playing on the handheld is much easier when you have a two year old climbing on you or running around screaming. That, and Valkyria Chronicles 2 has been strangely addicting.

Capcom never bothered porting the first one to the PS3, so I'm kinda expecting this one to be Xbox exclusive. :(

Has anyone played Hearthstone?
I did Rocko. It's pretty fun, albeit simple, in short bursts. Helps to know a lot of the World of Warcraft lore. Also, I gather that the amount of Microtransactions that is going to come out from it is going to be stunning, which is prolly why after the beta I will be done with it.

You know, I really want that Lego Simpsons set. http://shop.lego.com/en-US/VIP-Early-Access-71006

But not for $199. And I don't really need a 1,0000 more little lego pieces scattered around the house
I want this so badly, but I can't justify $200 on Lego. My girlfriend got me one of the Lego Architecture sets for Xmas, which is really cool, but again, can be pricey.

I did Rocko. It's pretty fun, albeit simple, in short bursts. Helps to know a lot of the World of Warcraft lore. Also, I gather that the amount of Microtransactions that is going to come out from it is going to be stunning, which is prolly why after the beta I will be done with it.
Yeah, some friends turned me on to it and I've really been enjoying it. You're definitely right though, the F2P model is going to heavily favor those who buy into it, unless you spend an absurd amount of time grinding gold (which is already limited daily in the beta). So far it's fun though, and Arena isn't dependent on your cards at all, so that will still be fun.

gotta love being in for the night when suddenly my router shits the bed.  Everything says it should be working but no dice, tried on mine and my girlfriend's computer.  Had to go run out and grab another one.  Ugh.

Going to the Wizard World Comic Con today.  I've never been to a convention before. This should be an interesting experience.  Haven't really read comics in about 10 years.

I'm still of the mindset where it's embarrassing to tell people you're into this stuff (sci-fi,video games, comics, etc) The dressing up and obsessing over it is way over the top for me.

Going to the Wizard World Comic Con today. I've never been to a convention before. This should be an interesting experience. Haven't really read comics in about 10 years.

I'm still of the mindset where it's embarrassing to tell people you're into this stuff (sci-fi,video games, comics, etc) The dressing up and obsessing over it is way over the top for me.
So you arent dressing up?

Going to the Wizard World Comic Con today. I've never been to a convention before. This should be an interesting experience. Haven't really read comics in about 10 years.

Is that the one in Arizona? Buddy of mine is in Phoenix for work right now and sent me a pic of a con he saw this morning that fits that description.

Actually I'm going to wear the red shirt Star Trek polo my wife got me for Christmas from ThinkGeek. (RedShirt. she wants me to die)

It's the con in Portland.

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-portland.html

I'm not paying extra for any celeberities or VIP treatment though. Only going thanks a LivingSocial deal.
Yeah...my wife got me the Tony Stark Arc Reactor T-Shirt from there, sans batteries. It's like she wants the shrapnel to pierce my heart!!!

Women!

___

At least go see Billy Dee!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
uJfwO.gif

Anyone in the market for a year of PS+ below retail?  I have an unused code that I forgot to use, and my PS+ just auto renewed from my CC.  :|

Been pretty much snowed in all weekend while I had some things I'd have liked to do, but nobody seems to care about plowing/salting the roads around here. 

Any of you OTTers have a Turbografx 16 for sale or trade?

Me want.

Anyone interested in Criterion DVDs before I list them on eBay this weekend?  I'm tempted to just throw them in a lot to get it over with, but I feel like that might be a waste.

Need to figure out how to switch my saved data between phones. My Motorola Photon broke (replaced it with the same thing) but lost all my saved data for Tiny Death Star, Quiz RPG, etc.

Sad. Dont want to start all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back