Photo
* * * * - 46 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Superhero Sale | GwG: BattleBlock Theater, XB1 Max CoB, Guacamelee | Spotlight: Deep Silver, Nordic | Banjo Bundle

XBL Xbox Live XBLA Games on Demand DLC Arcade Avatar Item

• Please log in to reply
17784 replies to this topic

#6901 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:37 AM

I think it has unlocks for Halo 4. Those people might be interested in it.

Maybe it was -$5.00

The price was recently reduced to $10 from $15.

EDIT: I forgot to mention in an earlier post, X1 edition also includes DLC that I think you have to pay for on other platforms.

It say 50% off, not $5 off.
Edit: looks like they changed it, it says now 9.99 on the dash instead of 50% off.
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#6902 bob101910

bob101910

Cammy's Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:39 AM

Anyone getting Titanfall for 360?

I've recently watched some videos about how significant cloud computing is vs non. It made me worry more about 360 version. I was at least going to rent for achievements, but I'm not even sure if it is worth a rent anymore.

My Completed Games   (Last Updated: 07/10/14 *Most Recent: Guacamelee - X1*)   

This Week on YouTube: Destiny Beta (X1)  - Next Week on YouTube: Destiny Beta (X1)

This Weekend on Twitch:  Garry's Mod (PC), Destiny Beta (X1)

#6903 Masters_93

Masters_93

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:57 AM

I don't know yet, and I'm waiting for some videos and maybe even a price drop before deciding. Also, I'm more interested in getting Watchdogs and Destiny first. 

LazyShoddyDodo.gif

#6904 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:13 AM

Getting closer.  Speaking of bottom of the barrel, I just started Islands of Wakfu.  Man, if the combat was better I think they could have had a winner on their hands.  I'll give it one more chance but I doubt I make it all that far into the game.  The combat is so bad.

Ah I still have to finish that game because I found some parts to be just so frustrating that I haven't played it in over a year. The combat is alright, just takes some getting used to.

I'm still debating on it, the $15 pre-order bonus at Amazon is very tempting but I got sucked into Warface (which for the most part is playable now since it doesn't freeze mid-game and disconnect you) so I might wait for a price drop on Titanfall. We'll see.

#6905 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:15 AM

Anyone get a message to their Xbox account for a free week of Gold because they couldn't sign in to Live when XB1 Titanfall released?

http://www.polygon.c...ose-affected-by

#6906 bob101910

bob101910

Cammy's Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:20 AM

I wasn't able to play Xbox on March 11th so I didn't get one

This Week on YouTube: Destiny Beta (X1)  - Next Week on YouTube: Destiny Beta (X1)

#6907 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

Ah I still have to finish that game because I found some parts to be just so frustrating that I haven't played it in over a year. The combat is alright, just takes some getting used to.

Yeah, I guess when you die you have to start the level you're on all over?  That's going to be frustrating for sure.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6908 stinkytick

stinkytick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:50 AM

I'm debating on it, but not before I've seen some videos or reviews and maybe a price drop. I'm actually worried about how populated the servers will be after the first few months with MS pushing potential buyers to the One version.

I sure don't want to buy another multiplayer "fiasco" as Halo 4 CE (mostly because of the season pass but that steelcase was sweet!)

Edit: Just noticed I'm simultaneously "CAG in Training" and "CAG Veteran". How does this work? o.O

#6909 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

I had it preordered since before the XBone version released but I'm pretty certain I'm not even going to bother with it at this point. Any and all hype I had for the game has dwindled and I have plenty on my plate.

I'll hold onto it for a few days and check some vids/reviews of 360 performance, but even then I'll likely be returning it. That's a chunk of money toward my next Gen purchase, which conversely isn't the bone.

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#6910 bob101910

bob101910

Cammy's Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:15 AM

Anybody know if there is a way to delete all clips on X1? Hit my clip limit at a little over 100 clips and deleting them one at a time will not be fun. It'd be nice if they deleted automatically when after they are uploaded to Onedrive

#6911 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:18 AM

I knocked Colonial Marines out of my backlog tonight. Not the worst game, but man was that a lot of wasted potential.

Relating to that Gamespy story, I really want to know if Borderlands will be lost in the shuffle. It's a game my friend and I have been talking about playing together, but neither of us have had the time to play it. If the servers are gone, I might not even bother with it.

#6912 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

I knocked Colonial Marines out of my backlog tonight. Not the worst game, but man was that a lot of wasted potential.

Relating to that Gamespy story, I really want to know if Borderlands will be lost in the shuffle. It's a game my friend and I have been talking about playing together, but neither of us have had the time to play it. If the servers are gone, I might not even bother with it.

http://www.ign.com/a...f-games-at-risk it specifically mention borderlands as one the main one that might be effected

#6913 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:48 AM

Borderlands is still a great single player game. I played through it 5 times - once for each of the characters and twice for one.

#6914 bob101910

bob101910

Cammy's Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

Only PC version of Borderlands that may have problems I believe.

Is NFS Rivals pretty much an unofficial sequel to Burnout Paradise? Thinking about picking it up for $25 from the Gamefly deal if they don't sell out.

#6915 sickman

sickman

Bringer of Light

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:12 AM

Edit: Just noticed I'm simultaneously "CAG in Training" and "CAG Veteran". How does this work? o.O

You're training to be a veteran, so stop asking noob questions and start taking this shit seriously! Don't let us down, man!

#6916 defgufman

defgufman

Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:07 AM

You're training to be a veteran, so stop asking noob questions and start taking this shit seriously! Don't let us down, man!

Time for the gauntlet of fire :D

#6917 defgufman

defgufman

Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

I still want this to happen. We should Kickstart it.

Maybe for ID@XBox , seriously, it would be bad ass if it was born from the bowels of a CAG forum. We could even insert Monday date night with xbldb as one of the missions.

#6918 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...f-games-at-risk it specifically mention borderlands as one the main one that might be effected

A few companies have said they're looking at other options or that their games will not be affected. It would just be nice to know for sure about BL. It seems to me like a game Gearbox would let slip through the cracks, especially given their recent track record.

#6919 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

Only PC version of Borderlands that may have problems I believe.

Is NFS Rivals pretty much an unofficial sequel to Burnout Paradise? Thinking about picking it up for $25 from the Gamefly deal if they don't sell out.

Most Wanted is the game you're looking for that's an official sequel to Burnout Paradise.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#6920 IamnotBatman

IamnotBatman

The Daylight Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:10 PM

http://www.gamedev.n...w-id-xbox-game/

I just got into the ID@Xbox program and am looking for a few people to help develop the game.

#6921 bob101910

bob101910

Cammy's Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

It might be easier to make it in Project Spark

#6922 odd mr t

odd mr t

Dangahh Zone!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but Saints Row 4 has dropped from $39.99 to $29.99.  I've been keeping a close eye on it waiting for it to hit $20 or less so I can use my credit for it.  

Posted Image

#6923 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but Saints Row 4 has dropped from $39.99 to $29.99.  I've been keeping a close eye on it waiting for it to hit $20 or less so I can use my credit for it.  

It's because a bunch of Deep Silver games are getting Complete/Game of the Year editions. Metro: LL, Saints Row IV, and Dead Island Riptide (which is also getting a Double Pack). There's also rumours that the first two Metro games are getting a re-release on Xbone/PS4 as Metro Redux (which 4A games has confirmed exists, but not as to what Metro Redux actually is, they're saving it for E3)

Deep Silver's really milking their games for all they're worth, apparently.

http://www.xboxachie...ns-Spotted.html

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#6924 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

Is this the cheapest Limbo has ever been? I want it, but $9.99 still feels like a lot...

How low can you go?

#6925 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:26 PM

Is this the cheapest Limbo has ever been? I want it, but $9.99 still feels like a lot...

How low can you go?

I chuckled. It's definitely been at least $7.50 in the past. I'd say it hitting $5 is pretty likely.

I got it from that XBLA Triple Pack (Trials HD, Splosion Man, Limbo) they did a while back when it was $10 at Best Buy. If you don't have any of those, I recommend picking it up instead.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#6926 bob101910

bob101910

Cammy's Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:57 PM

In 5 Below thread, people have seen the 3 pack for $5. If there are any near you, I'd check there.

#6927 stinkytick

stinkytick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

How low can you go?

I'm pretty sure I bought during that Spring/Ultimate/Weekly Sale a month ago for 2,75€

Here it is:
http://majornelson.c...mes-sale-day-7/

#6928 qualityman13

qualityman13

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:03 PM

Last limbo sale was 7.50 during the Christmas sale. I really wish they would do more sales like that since I have credit that is going to expire due to the dumb conversion they did last year.... I am debating on getting spartan assault, anyone recommend it? I am a big fan of Halo Wars so if it's anything like that I am in.
Want 20% off games at Best Buy? Click here. http://www.cheapassg...t-buy-discount/
Free Amazon Prime For 3 Months (Enjoy Free Two day Shipping)
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#6929 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:08 PM

Last limbo sale was 7.50 during the Christmas sale. I really wish they would do more sales like that since I have credit that is going to expire due to the dumb conversion they did last year.... I am debating on getting spartan assault, anyone recommend it? I am a big fan of Halo Wars so if it's anything like that I am in.

It's a dual-stick shooter that was sort of designed for mobile before console/PC stuff came into the equation.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#6930 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

I am a big fan of Halo Wars so if it's anything like that I am in.

The only similarity between the 2 is the look. One is a RTS and the other is a shooter. If you were to list all the Halo games, this would be the worst one. But if you're a Halo fan, it's worth the price.

644690.png