Photo
* * * * - 46 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Superhero Sale | GwG: BattleBlock Theater, XB1 Max CoB, Guacamelee | Spotlight: Deep Silver, Nordic | Banjo Bundle

XBL Xbox Live XBLA Games on Demand DLC Arcade Avatar Item

• Please log in to reply
17594 replies to this topic

#17581 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted Today, 07:21 PM

figures you wouldnt like max, you dont seem to like good games...

excuse me? what the hell is your problem

#17582 Dustinator

Dustinator

Why hello.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:56 PM

It's the internet man, is cool yo. Everyone's got their rights and wrongs up in dis thread. Das what the ignore button is for :booty:

card.png

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

#17583 Metalepic

Metalepic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:09 PM

Im thinking about going for the Destroy all humans

since alot of you guys say good things about it

Quick question though is their a difficulty setting in game?

card.png

#17584 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:50 PM

I think he was saying since you didn't like Max, you didn't like good games you knob slobber :lol:

It's not a great game but it's not bad either. Don't take it personal, there have been an infestation of trolls here lately who act like assholes around here.

#17585 defgufman

defgufman

Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:57 PM

Back in my day trolls simply lurked in threads. Now they got ta get all chattery and stuff....

#17586 Groo The Wanderer

Groo The Wanderer

Posted Today, 09:11 PM

Max was a fun time waster. 100% took about 4-5 hours. I enjoyed it. Nobody asked but Fuck y'all anyway.

#17587 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:16 PM

I think he was saying since you didn't like Max, you didn't like good games you knob slobber :lol:

It's not a great game but it's not bad either. Don't take it personal, there have been an infestation of trolls here lately who act like assholes around here.

Isn't there some saying relating opinions to assholes? :P

#17588 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:33 PM

Just tried The Raven. The story is good but it doesn't play well for a game. This is something more suited as a TV series or special.

Wondering if I should buy Risen 2 and/or Frontline as blind purchases. I'll have to see some Youtube videos first; otherwise this week was a bust for me.

In the meantime, I beat Dead Island with all of the side quests completed (except for one where you find a spade. No idea how to complete that). Took me 46 hours, 12 minutes, and 19 seconds.  Such a fun game.  I'll try the Ryder White campaign eventually. 

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#17589 Masters_93

Masters_93

Posted Today, 10:26 PM

Just tried The Raven. The story is good but it doesn't play well for a game. This is something more suited as a TV series or special.

I'm stuck on the fence about this game. Like you, I liked the bit of story they introduced in the trial but it plays like crap. I don't know if it's worth throwing down $7 for though. 

LazyShoddyDodo.gif

#17590 stevocbk24

stevocbk24

CAG Veteran/Winter Soldier

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 10:54 PM

On the fence for KI. I feel like it is going to be GWG when season 2 comes out, plus I don't really care about costumes (although getting original KI is pretty cool).

I'm just kicking myself in the ass for giving my brother my free copy lol. I did buy Sabrewolf when he was $1 so I will always have at least 2 characters. Hmmmmmm

stevo%20cbk24.jpg

#17591 Polerand

Polerand

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:12 PM

Destiny beta is now open to all (Gold members, at least). Now I have to clear some space to download it ...

#17592 stevocbk24

stevocbk24

CAG Veteran/Winter Soldier

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:23 PM

Update: bought KI Ultra Edition lol

stevo%20cbk24.jpg

#17593 k20em1

k20em1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:25 PM

Destiny beta is now open to all (Gold members, at least). Now I have to clear some space to download it ...

Welcome to 48hrs ago. :0

#17594 Pheran

Pheran

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:28 PM

I'm still debating Destroy All Humans.  I played the first game on the original Xbox and enjoyed it, but it sounds like the quality has gone down since then.  Still, for $4 it's kind of hard to go wrong, and now I have all this free disk space to use up!  :)

#17595 Polerand

Polerand

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:30 PM

You don't seem to understand. No codes necessary - only announced an hour or so ago.

http://www.bungie.ne.../News?aid=11962

Welcome to 48hrs ago. :0