Cheaplikeafox's Official Indiegala Group Buy Thread

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
Current running bundles:  

INDIE GALA JULY MADNESS (HH HAS NOT HAPPENED)

Disclaimer:

HH is never guaranteed nor is it guaranteed I will be around if HH happens.

Permanent Group Buy Info:

So I am moving away from mass hosting these bundles.  Bobbytastic took over Tiny Mix and did a good job so I think he might be up for continuing to host IG bundles.  Personally I am still going to host either 1 or 2 group buys (20 to 40 bundles) since I buy some on my own to gift.  These are going to be hosted at cost since it is a low number and I am looking for a specific criteria if you want to join these group buys:

1.  You are willing to buy each and every Indie Gala with a happy hour no matter what.  I want to be able to buy my group buy without worrying about finding people to buy them.  Basically someone who is guaranteed to buy a bundle no matter what so I know I can depend on them each time.  Now, I'm only talking "main" IGs and not the Mondays or Fridays, etc.

2.  You are willing to pay using Paypal Gift or Regular Paypal.  When I was doing the larger hosting with tip I didn't mind Amazon GC, but doing them at cost I would highly prefer Paypal to be able to just deposit it back in my account.  I might make an exception for a small amount of people on a case by case basis.  

So, if you fit both the criteria above and want to join the permanent group buy, PM me and I'll start putting a list together.  

Edit:

ALL SLOTS FILLED

How it works:

If/when IndieGala has Happy Hour, you get 4x the gifts for every bundle purchased if you were an Early Buyer.  This usually means buying the full BTA bundle in the first of the bundle.  This counts towards the gift packs so purchasing a 5 gift pack nets 20 total bundles and makes the bundles significantly cheaper than buying them individually.  

The price usually ranges from $2 to $2.50 but I am working on bringing it down even lower.  The more reserves I get, the lower the price.  

The price is calculated by taking the price of of the initial buy-in (usually $4-$6) adding the price of the 5 gift pack (usually $32-$40) and dividing by 20.  So for example, a $4 buy in and $32 gift pack would result in $1.80 as the cost of the bundle ($4+$32/20).  I also add in a small tip (usually rounded up to the nearest quarter) for my time in coordinating the group buys.  The more people reserving the bundle can bring down the price so I always suggest you reserve beforehand so I can buy the most possible group buys the first time around when I calculate my price.  

I also suggest you purchase the bundle while it is still live as I raise the amount of tip on any remaining bundles I sell after the bundle ends.  

Prior Bundles Available:

NONE

Accept: Paypal (Family and Friends or Regular*), Amazon Gift Card

* Regular Paypal payments add .40 cents to cover fees.

[/spoiler]

Please PM if interested. 

Feedback Policy:
I don't require feedback, but I will return feedback here, on Steam or on Steamtrades if you want. So if you want feedback just post it, let me know, and I will return it.

[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just beat Beast Boxing Turbo on Hard last night. I never beat any game on hard. What does that say? 

It's easy?

Well, yeah, sorta, but I was really trying to say that it's a lot of fun. If you liked the old Nintendo Punch Out games, you'll enjoy BBT.

Definitely in for a HH spot for Pixeljunk Shooter and Rush Bros Interstellar Marines.

new thread missing a burger pic

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:21478]
fixed
thanks fox for starting the new thread

I'd like to sign up for the happy hour group buy :D
Sign me up for a bundle.

lemme get a bundle

thanks
This is the best Indie Gala bundle in a while.

SIgn me up!
Sign me up too
I know some of you have already PMed, but just a friendly reminder that the best way to reserve is to send me a PM. That way I can just respond with the payment info once HH comes around.

Not saying I'm sure about this one yet, but if I were to join a GB now or in the future, how exactly does making the payment to you work? I've never used PayPal outside of checking out at online stores, so I'm kind of a n00b here.

Not saying I'm sure about this one yet, but if I were to join a GB now or in the future, how exactly does making the payment to you work? I've never used PayPal outside of checking out at online stores, so I'm kind of a n00b here.
I take payment via Paypal Family and Friends, Amazon GC, or Regular Paypal. Not everyone has the family and friends option. What you do is you click at the top where it says "Send Money" and put my email address there. Then it asks if you are sending to Family and Friends or paying for goods.

if it gives you the option for Family and Friends then you can send payment with no fees (if you pay using your paypal balance or bank account) or you can pay the fees on your end if you are using a credit card. If you use Regular Paypal it charges me fees on my end so I charge .40 extra to cover those fees.

Sounds simple enough, thanks for the explanation.

Still dithering on this, though. I'll remember to reserve a slot later if I decide to go in.

has the happy hour buy for interstellar marines happened yet? I never received a pm, but I would like a copy
Not happened yet. I got your PM and have you down for a slot.

For everyone else, I'll post here, in the main IG thread, and in the other IG group buy thread on the last day if HH hasn't come so you guys can decide if you want to purchase it at full price.

Ha! Between Sasquatch and Abe Lincoln, I think there are enough doctors around here already. ;)
dr sasquatch is what type of doctor spank doctor sex doctor i know abe is troll doctor cyrus what docoto u goign to be children docotor fetish doctor or game doctor?

So Fox, when're you (is that even a word?) gonna start taking spots for the new Crapsule bundle group buy? :D
Probably not until Interstellar gets sorted out, so please no PMs or anything for Capsule.

I will be buying in, but keeping track of one HH is enough work, trying to coordinate too with emails from both in my inbox would be too much of a pain.

If anyone does happen to send a PM about it I'll probably leave it unread until I do start taking spots so I can distinguish them from the Interstellar ones.

I'll post here once I do start taking spots though.

They'll likely do the Happy Hour when they announce the final game.  It still has over 2 days remaining, plenty of time :)

I might be interested but need to see the price first, HIB was too good, had to BTA and now don't know if I will get this one aswell :)

so nice of IndieGala to do some system maintenance, and remove the ability to buy, right at the end of a sale. and the other IG bundle can be purchased without any problems. hmm...

Wow, this one is pretty crazy.  No reveal of last game & no happy hour with less than 1 1/2 hours to go?

My GF said "Maybe they're all dead or something" when we were just talking about it.  lol

Dynamite Jack was added (Tier 1) as well as extended for 7 more days.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="volt1up" post="11547593" timestamp="1393021817"]Indiegala always pulling shady shit. [/quote]

I think they're trolling us.

The joke's on them.. they have more to lose in this chicken game - we hoarders didn't really want these games anyway/don't really care if we get it later since they'll be in another better bundle eventually :D

[quote name="travathian" post="11547932" timestamp="1393028788"]They are reading this very thread and laughing their asses off.[/quote]

Exactly. Its the only reason they do what they do: manipulate prices for Happy Hour, fake us out & add more time, and delay Happy Hour. It a conspiracy, I tell you. A conspiracy!

bread's done
Back