Cheaplikeafox's Official Indiegala Group Buy Thread

Dear

Happy hour has came.  I has bought all my bundles.  I sleep now.  I PM later today after I run errands.  It is your fault you did not claim your profile. 

Dear

Happy hour has came. I has bought all my bundles. I sleep now. I PM later today after I run errands. It is your fault you did not claim your profile.
Haha I was getting ready to sleep here waiting to see what was going to happen with the PMs, guess I'll sleep now as well. Looking forward to playing some of these bundles later, thanks for doing these happy hours!

Alright, should be all caught up with everyone who has paid.  If you have paid as of the time of this post and do not have your bundle email please PM with your paypal name and the email you asked me to send the bundle to.

Thanks. 

I received the bundle and all my keys are there.

Thanks again, Fox.

Do I have to redeem my keys now? I guess I'm asking if the keys expire or if indie gala ever removes them from the page?

Thanks again, Fox.

Do I have to redeem my keys now? I guess I'm asking if the keys expire or if indie gala ever removes them from the page?

The keys shouldn't expire and I don't think they have too many issues with keys not working. For the last bundle they removed a game for a bit, but then added it. A good tip though is for you to copy and paste your keys to a word document so you have them in case anything does happen.

Thanks again, Fox.

The keys shouldn't expire and I don't think they have too many issues with keys not working. For the last bundle they removed a game for a bit, but then added it. A good tip though is for you to copy and paste your keys to a word document so you have them in case anything does happen.
be careful coz indie gala offer you only 60 days warrenty and support for game key!

(doesnt mean it will expired but no support after 60 day)

here directly from indie gala:

Code:
PLEASE ACTIVATE YOUR KEYS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Your keys will never expire, so as your profile, but our support ends 60  
days after purchase.

As always - I'm buying in for Rise of Flight, but am not currently taking reserves for happy hour.  I want to wait a few days to see if they are actually going to keep the group pack option on it.  

For Capsule, they initially had the traditional (Buy 5 gifts for more than) set up.  Then they switched to the weekly gift packs (Buy 10 gifts for) and then they removed gift packs entirely.  So I want to make sure that isn't the case with the current bundle.  

As always - I'm buying in for Rise of Flight, but am not currently taking reserves for happy hour. I want to wait a few days to see if they are actually going to keep the group pack option on it.

For Capsule, they initially had the traditional (Buy 5 gifts for more than) set up. Then they switched to the weekly gift packs (Buy 10 gifts for) and then they removed gift packs entirely. So I want to make sure that isn't the case with the current bundle.
it better bee hh cause i want victory art of racing ugh i dont want to risk losing it at the price if they take away blah

I think I'm going to just hope for a HH. I kinda want some of the ones in the upper tier (already have Saturday AM RPG, of course), but not enough to cough up $4. 

Just a friendly reminder that if you buy this bundle and redeem Rise of Flight on Steam, you will not be able to purchase single planes off the developer's website and use them in your (Steam) game.

Does anyone know exactly what you're getting for Victory: Age of Racing? It was a F2P game before, iirc, so now it's going to be on Steam, but are you just getting early access to installing it on Steam? I'm definitely interested in the bundle if you're getting some kind of founders pack for it... but I honestly can't tell if you are or not.

Does anyone know exactly what you're getting for Victory: Age of Racing? It was a F2P game before, iirc, so now it's going to be on Steam, but are you just getting early access to installing it on Steam? I'm definitely interested in the bundle if you're getting some kind of founders pack for it... but I honestly can't tell if you are or not.
It activated the Founder's Pack for me:

The entry point for every Steam player, this pack includes:

• Access to Victory Early Access program
  • 7500 Gears Credits (enough to start your multiplayer career or create a brand new racing car from scratch)

It activated the Founder's Pack for me:

The entry point for every Steam player, this pack includes:

• Access to Victory Early Access program
  • 7500 Gears Credits (enough to start your multiplayer career or create a brand new racing car from scratch)
Good enough for me. I know you aren't reserving slots yet, but count me in anyways.

Has anyone watched gameplay video for Real World Racing that's up on IG?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sgSqdvRpT2M

Like, I can't imagine recording that video and uploading it to YouTube. Either the game is brutally hard or the guy who's recording the video just sucks. Hell, it ends before the race is over because he screws up a turn and slams into the wall and is going to get last place (out of 16).

Not really a big deal, it just cracks me up that someone would record and upload that. I guess it still serves the purpose...

Like, I can't imagine recording that video and uploading it to YouTube. Either the game is brutally hard or the guy who's recording the video just sucks. Hell, it ends before the race is over because he screws up a turn and slams into the wall and is going to get last place (out of 16).

Not really a big deal, it just cracks me up that someone would record and upload that. I guess it still serves the purpose...
He probably sucks/doesn't care... people post a lot of crummy driving videos like that for trailers/quick impressions.

I'd argue that the track he created looks pretty dull (and it probably takes some care to design interesting courses out of real roads (intended speed dependent). For a trailer I'd probably pick something Iconic like Lombard Street.

267px-Sanfran_61_bg_032605.jpg

This is one reason I don't post gameplay videos. Also I'm too lazy.

Usually what happens is I'll be playing something and something cool will happen and I'll think to myself, "Huh. That would make a good internet video." And then I continue playing, because I don't feel like trying to recreate it for posterity. It would probably help if I were running PlayClaw but I'm usually not, and I definitely get the sense that a lot of the videos that appear on the series of tubes are made by people who are actively trying to create video content by doing stupid/clever things or replaying the same bits of certain games ad nauseum and I don't think I have the patience for any of that.

Also I probably suck (at racers, I definitely do).

EDIT: OTOH, I think there's probably a place on the interwebz for hilariously-bad gaming videos. I mean, we have hilariously-bad everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, should have a few left over to cover non reserves so anyone interested just PM me.  $2 a bundle (or $2.40 regular paypal).  

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Specials and Weekly Indie Gala bundles have happy hours or no?
Specials are new, so I can't say for sure, but not likely.

Weeklies also rarely do. I think the exception was the Mount and Blade one. That said, Capsule has all gift pack/10 pack options removed so it isn't likely.

Specials are new, so I can't say for sure, but not likely.

Weeklies also rarely do. I think the exception was the Mount and Blade one. That said, Capsule has all gift pack/10 pack options removed so it isn't likely.
I'm disappointed then :\ Only wanted Cubetractor, Hero Siege & Dysfunctional.. but if Happy Hour isn't going to happen then... yea.

I've sent an email to Gala support already, but I am having an issue with my gift page. When I click on the text to show my keys, the text just jumps upwards and then goes back down without revealing the keys. Is anyone experiencing this as well?

Awesome, thanks for the link Fox. I assume this is just a temporary issue that will be fixed soon but I'd rather redeem my keys now. :)

Awesome, thanks for the link Fox. I assume this is just a temporary issue that will be fixed soon but I'd rather redeem my keys now. :)
Issue should have been fixed by now.

Also, updated OP to reflect I'm sold out of January bundles and only have 8 Rise of Flight bundles left. Not likely to get more Rise of Flight since this one doesn't seem to be much in demand.

bread's done
Back