Cheaplikeafox's Official Indiegala Group Buy Thread

Officially sold out of Rise of Flight.   If there is demand I can buy a small group buy for it so PM if you are still interested.   Price would be the same - $2 per copy.  

Alright, everyone should have their Capsule bundles now.

I still have some left at $1.25 a bundle for those interested.

Got some more Rise of Flight as well for $2.00 a bundle.

PM for details.  

I already have this bundle...? I guess someone convinced me to pay full price on it?

Who was it!! Whose going on the ignore list now! :lol:

Oh, well, lesson learned...
Yeah, I hate when people do that.

Well, you can PM if you are interested in the new Doorways bundle with the obvious disclaimer that they might not have HH or I could miss it if they do the Capsule last minute until we sell out HH.

Might as well as reserve a copy of the Doorways bundle, worst thing is that they confirm no HH and we can still pick it up for the early price (in the end) if we really wanted it.

Hey yo, Happy Hour's on (thanks to Foxhack for letting us know).

Here's the info (copypasting my post from other thread because lazy):

The Happy Hour is for Supreme and ends in 3 hours, and the bundle ends in a little over 6 days. There'll probably be another HH, but if you don't wanna risk it, might as well go in now. It's at almost 10k sales so don't expect the level of desperation they had with the Capsule Computers bundle.

Doorways is at 5k with 17 days left, it'll probably do worse than Supreme, but still not that bad.

Edit: Don't wanna clutter Fox's thread with another opinion, so I'll just add it here.

They picked a really bad time for a HH, a Sunday afternoon? Really? I mean the fact that Fox isn't here (or anyone on Steam Groupbuys) is pretty indicative that most people will miss this.

Last edited by a moderator:
So no Doorways Happy Hour unless they pull gifts, extend the sale 3 times, then claim it is in limited supply . . . right fox?
After what happened with Capsule I assume that's going to be the same M.O. for them this time. Which is actually good if they keep the price as low as they did with Capsule :)

After what happened with Capsule I assume that's going to be the same M.O. for them this time. Which is actually good if they keep the price as low as they did with Capsule :)
sorry for the late response fox, was working on the house after I got home from work. payment finally sent. Thanks again

[customspoiler='A Tribute To Fox']
take_me_to_your_dealer.jpg
[/customspoiler]

lol, I remember back in the day, I'd eat "lunch" at Sam's Club every Saturday, so I guess it was inevitable I would eventually join this site later in life.
It should be a crime that I'm at my like quota again and can't like that.

I'd like to assume that those free samples are a proving ground. Only #RealCAGs are regulars.

46512.gif

did a bing search for dirty birdie, this is what came up. but only 5 more points from another $5 amazon gift card.
Wow, didn't know Bing was so homophobic. He's not dirty just because he likes men in real life, Bing!

I assume these Indie Gala Monday deals won't have a HH? Either way for the first 24 hours, the price isn't that bad..

I assume these Indie Gala Monday deals won't have a HH? Either way for the first 24 hours, the price isn't that bad..
You know, at this point, I don't even know one way or another.

They do have 5 gift packs that bring the price down to $1.61 a bundle if you buy 5.

Hey Fox, do you have me counted for 2 Supreme and 2 Doorways bundles? Just wanted to make sure since I accidentally sent you the same message twice.

If someone could spare me an extra Monday bundle for $2 I'd gladly take it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back