Cheaplikeafox's Official Indiegala Group Buy Thread

Hey Fox, do you have me counted for 2 Supreme and 2 Doorways bundles? Just wanted to make sure since I accidentally sent you the same message twice.

If someone could spare a Monday bundle for $2 I'd gladly take it. :)
Damn, price went up to $2.89 already? I feel like that was less than 24 hours.. but whatever.

Which games do you want out of the bundle?

Sent cash for a Doorways bundle, $2 I'm already happy. Anything else is a bonus ;)

Edit: Dayum, that was quick. Cheers Fox ;)

quick-fox.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
y u do dis 2 us?

(Thanks for the heads up. :) )
I think it just caught me off guard. The only one I don't have is that Japan one, but I don't plan on playing it. I might not have the panty flash one either, but again no interest. Didn't think to buy in early. I guess I could always buy in right now at $2.89 and host if there is enough interest.

I think it just caught me off guard. The only one I don't have is that Japan one, but I don't plan on playing it. I might not have the panty flash one either, but again no interest.
Wow, didn't realize it was so full of repeats... I'm pretty sure I don't have any of them.

As for interest on my part... Not really allot, truth be told, but i always feel like I could miss out on something by not getting it...

Heads-up since I agreed to host The Monday bundle. If there is a HH during the day tomorrow, I will not be able to take orders. Unfortunately, I will be chest deep in boxes in several storage units as part of my job, and since the van is only rented for the day tomorrow, I have to make sure to get it all done in one go (so no time to check CAG from my phone).

Fortunately, this should be a one-time thing and I should be around for orders at any other time during the bundle's duration. I don't think it'll see a HH to be honest, but stranger things have happened.

Heads-up since I agreed to host The Monday bundle. If there is a HH during the day tomorrow, I will not be able to take orders. Unfortunately, I will be chest deep in boxes in several storage units as part of my job, and since the van is only rented for the day tomorrow, I have to make sure to get it all done in one go (so no time to check CAG from my phone).

Fortunately, this should be a one-time thing and I should be around for orders at any other time during the bundle's duration. I don't think it'll see a HH to be honest, but stranger things have happened.
fuck your job for making you work tomorrow.

fuck your job for making you work tomorrow.
Well, I don't mind the usual work (office stuff) that lets me be able to check CAG and shit or even most of the out-of-office stuff. It's just that every blue moon I have to do grueling manual labour out-of-office stuff (it sucks) because I'm one of the few men at my position at work. Today was one of those days, and it's just impossible to check CAG during it. I just got home, was 10 hours of dealing with an episode of Hoarders (person has 4 storage units, cleaned out 2 of 'em today).

I was just giving a heads-up that unlike usual, I couldn't check CAG during work because tight timetable/manual labour/no smartphone. I might have to do the same shit tomorrow (if my co-worker decides to be a fuckface), I'll give another heads-up if that's the case. Otherwise, I'll be around if a HH happens so I'll be able to take orders.

In case nobody knows, Happy Hour for Doorways is on, if it ever actually stopped.

Also, against my better judgment, I bought in for Every Monday 2 for Cardinal Quest and LYNE (damn you and your convincing reviews SecretSquirrel) at $1.89, so if there's an HH on it, I'll host if Fox doesn't.

In case, nobody knows, Happy Hour for Doorways is on, if it ever actually stopped.

Also, against my better judgment, I bought in for Every Monday 2 for Cardinal Quest and LYNE (damn you and your convincing reviews SecretSquirrel) at $1.89, so if there's an HH on it, I'll host if Fox doesn't.
yeah, they alternate between HH for Supreme and Doorways. They also extended Supreme 3 days yesterday.

Better off asking Fox to contact them. He usually tells people if they're missing anything, they should contact him.
Ehh... back when the same thing happened to me, Fox told me to contact them. I did, they fixed the problem.

Once the bundle is tied to the giftee's account, dunno how much Fox contacting support is going to do. Not really his problem anyways.

Nevermind, it was there after all, it just wasn't at the end of the list and I skipped over it.  

It's been a long day!  :whistle2: 

No Time to Explain isn't included in Doorways HH gift bundles :whistle2:(
If you bought it from me, PM with the email you had it sent to and I'll contact them on your behalf. Early on IG would help you out, now they demand you send them proof of purchase from them, which only the gifter has. If you got it from someone else you should do the same, contact them and ask them to email IG on your behalf.

Nevermind, it was there after all, it just wasn't at the end of the list and I skipped over it.

It's been a long day! :whistle2:
Haha, I can't say I blame you. I redeemed all my keys from Doorways before it unlocked and scrolled down to the bottom to see nothing new. I was perplexed for about 5 minutes about how I redeemed a game that hadn't been unlocked yet.. until I remembered "Oh it's Gala, of course their key list doesn't make any sense. Why would it?"

bread's done
Back