Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Ibb & Obb $5.99 | Syberia $0.99 | Planet Explorers $14.99 | EVE Online Starter Pack $4.99 |

• Please log in to reply
4066 replies to this topic

#4051 Modest Package

Modest Package

Posted Today, 06:18 AM

New donor only list:

• Holy Avatar vs Maidens of the Dead

Please

#4052 jimbodan

jimbodan

Hates you

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:18 AM

New donor only list:

• Echo of the Wilds

That place to donate is right here at my Extra Life page. Every cent goes to Seattle Children's! Get your dibs on hundreds and hundreds on Steam games still to come!

Could I get Echo of the Wilds please?

Think you're good at Fantasy Sports? Check out Fanduel where you can play daily to win money on Fantasy Sports!

https://www.fanduel....jimbodan&cnl=da

fs_pc.png

#4053 SandOfThym

SandOfThym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:38 AM

Open for all:

• Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space

Please and thanks.

#4054 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:39 AM

Open for all:

• Finding Teddy
  • 8-Bit Commando

these 2 please.. Thanks

#4055 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:09 AM

Thanks Motoki for the gift! I actually wanted to play this seen videos on it before and well.... it seems like my kind of game! :-

BNBi113.png

76561198049491727.png

mulderyuffie.png

#4056 snakeybro

snakeybro

#FakeyBro

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:18 AM

wow motoki, u coulda sended it to me :(

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Crimsonland, Sniper Elite 3, Blue Estate, Towerfall, Guacamelee! STE, Resogun

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Splinter Cell: Blacklist   :xb1: EA UFC,Titanfall, Guacamelee! STE, Sixty Second Shooter Prime   :ps3: Abyss Odyssey 

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#4057 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:20 AM

Motoki, I thought you were my boyfriend, y u no send 2 me??????

#4058 snakeybro

snakeybro

#FakeyBro

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:41 AM

Here, have a I Bomber Derpfense key- 05PPP-HKIR5-ME9C8

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Crimsonland, Sniper Elite 3, Blue Estate, Towerfall, Guacamelee! STE, Resogun

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Splinter Cell: Blacklist   :xb1: EA UFC,Titanfall, Guacamelee! STE, Sixty Second Shooter Prime   :ps3: Abyss Odyssey 

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#4059 Modest Package

Modest Package

Posted Today, 07:45 AM

Sounds like you're just the Earth boyfriend.  Stakes have changed.

#4060 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:46 AM

Who knew I had so many internet boyfriends?

On a completely unrelated note, it's in Georgian English (as in Caucasus, not The Night When the Lights Went Out) but I think they are saying everyone will get their Pixel Hunter keys. Soon. Ish. And that PS people shit talking them are angry lying redditors. They also have a creative definition of finished, but they're trying. Uh, I think.

Pixel Hunter Giveaway is Finished

Hey folks 

Firstly want to thank you for your understanding and sorry for inconvenience. 

We've received your emails and are sending Keys to everyone (Some of you already got it). We are making this process by our own and with our hands, therefore we need more time to distribute the keys to all who have sent an email. 

We guarantee that everyone who have sent an email with a screenshot will get the key less than in 24 hour. 

Thank you again to be part of us! 

P.S. The fact that someone didn't get their key for aforesaid reason (The link was copied on Reddit) the group members started to write that we are liars and etc. Please make sure that once you'll get your key, you'll comment this as well. Thanks in advance!

In other news, the game probably sucks. Or those dastardly redditors are at it again. Take your pick.

GGxfvp0.png

steam_sig.png

#4061 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:53 AM

Who knew I had so many internet boyfriends?

On a completely unrelated note, it's in Georgian English (as in Caucasus, not The Night When the Lights Went Out) but I think they are saying everyone will get their Pixel Hunter keys. Soon. Ish. And that PS people shit talking them are angry lying redditors. They also have a creative definition of finished, but they're trying. Uh, I think.

In other news, the game probably sucks. Or those dastardly redditors are at it again. Take your pick.

GGxfvp0.png

I can confirm that Pixel Hunter sucks.. I tried it out the other day. Gameplay was terrible, no native controller support, sometimes the AI flat out cheats, and at least one of the weapons seemed completely useless. I stopped playing after I got the dynamite (or w/e it was called), because the weapon was so useless that it was embarrassing.

#4062 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:29 AM

Yeah, I do tend to go on a bit. lol

It's a fun game, the parkour is a really nice feature that I completely failed to mention and really helps you feel like a badass space ninja.

Warframe is definitely not for everyone, but even though I've complained on the official forums about the RNG wall - it's actually no where near as bad as many other games I've played.

I also forgot to mention Sentinels (robot pets) and Kubrow's (new space dog-bird pets).  You can always take one or the other with you on missions and they all have varied useful skills.

One of the other things I enjoy about the game is that all weapons are usable by all Warframes.  The Warframes can be considered 'classes' in that they have different armor values and abilities - but there are no limitations.  I can choose a caster-type frame and pair it with a giant hammer, a submachine gun and a rocket-launcher, or a tank frame and wield twin daggers, a pistol and a sniper rifle.  You can do whatever combinations you want & the fact that you only have 1 character in your account that is simply changing clothes means you don't have to build a whole new set of weapons for another 'class'.  Everything you have is usable by whatever frame you have (barring individual frame's special abilities).

Oh, and regarding the weapon slots - you also have the option of selling weapons (for credits, not platinum) you've built/raked up if you don't like them.  Weapons aren't locked to your account if you decide you'd rather not bother keeping it. (Same is true for warframes, but you'll need at least a second before you sell the first).

I like it, though the parkour actually isn't a big reason behind that. It's clunky to me, but the last parkour shooter I played was Titanfall, which is ridiculous fluid, so it's not really a fair comparison. It's a nice addition I suppose.

How do you get the pets? Cash or via other means?

Steam can never have too many TITS.

TiTS?

You have to write in an request them but so far they've been good about giving them even when I asked for multiples because I got Crystals of Time 2x from BTA from one of their bundles but I forgot I had already got it 2X for BTA previously on one of their daily deals.

And when I say BTA I mean like 7 cents over the minimum. :lol:

Ugh, you have to email DIG to get Steam keys? I know I have a few coming from them and I was hoping they'd do it themselves since their page clearly says you get Steam keys. Doesn't say "You get Steam keys if you email us." -_-

Thanks Motoki for the gift! I actually wanted to play this seen videos on it before and well.... it seems like my kind of game! :-

BNBi113.png

rly motoki

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4063 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:44 AM

After 141 hours of playing Skyrim (base-game) on and off for hours and hours - chipping away at this behemoth w/ its ridiculous amount of quests, places to explores, things to do, etc - since owning it (12-24-2011)...

...The Main Quest has finally been completed.

:D

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#4064 KrAzY3

KrAzY3

The 3 is silent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:53 AM

After 141 hours

You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to play hundreds of hours without even doing the main quest. Heck, I never completed the main quest in Morrowind but I joined every faction I could and I'm pretty sure I was supposed to kill myself...

#4065 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:00 PM

You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to play hundreds of hours without even doing the main quest. Heck, I never completed the main quest in Morrowind but I joined every faction I could and I'm pretty sure I was supposed to kill myself...

I pretty much did most of my hours doing a lot of the side-stuff in Skyrim - Dark Brotherhood Quest, Thieves Guild Quests, got married, etc etc.

I've chipped away here and there on the Main Quest - but the last few days, I decided to tackle what I had left of that Main Quest to do.

EDIT:

I've finished all of the Main Quests for Morrowind (base-game) + Tribunal + Bloodmoon; Oblivion (base-game) + KOTN + Shiv Isles. I've easily got over 150 hours per my 1st Playthrough w/ each Complete Edition there.

With Skyrim (base-game) done, Dawnguard is likely up next.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#4066 Klawd

Klawd

Beware my power!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:03 PM

I pretty much did most of my hours doing a lot of the side-stuff - Dark Brotherhood Quest, Thieves Guild Quests, etc etc.
I've chipped away here and there on the Main Quest - but the last few days, I decided to tackle what I had left of that Main Quest to do.

I tend to do the opposite when I have played skyrim. I'm on my fourth play through and each time I rush through and get the main story out of the way as I'm not a fan of that quest line. Then I have a lot of fun with the many side quests.

76561198088586872.png

#4067 pasports31

pasports31

New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:17 PM

he must be sick of you being such a space tyrant

After 141 hours of playing Skyrim (base-game) on and off for hours and hours - chipping away at this behemoth w/ its ridiculous amount of quests, places to explores, things to do, etc - since owning it (12-24-2011)...

now that i bought the rest of the dlc...maybe it's time to play modded skyrim soon.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png