Any CAG's in NC?

[quote name='simplygriff']Specifically in Greensboro? Post up and maybe we can help each other out!
-G[/QUOTE]

Is Randleman close enough ? :bouncy:

[15ish miles south of you]

More Raleigh people than I thought on this board.

I live in Wake Forest, but i'm in Raleigh most of the time at NCSU.

[quote name='swetooth9']state fair!!! i went twice (friday and sunday)...fun times...[/QUOTE]

How were the deep fried apples and strawberries? :rofl:

[quote name='tdphillips']How were the deep fried apples and strawberries? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

didnt try those, but i had a frozen banana which was pretty good...but i'm gonna start making my own from now on...3 bucks for a banana with chocolate coating and nuts is still too much...

[quote name='swetooth9']didnt try those, but i had a frozen banana which was pretty good...but i'm gonna start making my own from now on...3 bucks for a banana with chocolate coating and nuts is still too much...[/QUOTE]

Gotta love food pricing at the ol state fair. Actually you gotta love the pricing in general for the fair. It just hurts.

I haven't gone to the fair itself for a few years now, but i'd really like to go just to have funnel cake. I can't remember the last time I had some really fantastic funnel cake.

[quote name='Dirt']
Is Randleman close enough ? :bouncy:

[15ish miles south of you]
[/QUOTE]

That's close enough. So is Burlvegas for joshthegreat69.

And Purple Flames is up in the boro too. :D

I actually forgot I made this thread. Whoops. Seems like there's quite a few of us out there. Anybody found anything cheap lately? I'm kinda holding out for the TRU sale next week. Plan on picking up Soul Calibur 3, Resident Evil 4 (PS2) and I still don't know what the 3rd game will be. May see if the wife want's something...
-G

Can't wait for TRU B2G1 sale. Can anyone in Raleigh tell me if any of the TRUs have DDS2 in stock? I'm hearing some TRUs are not carrying it. I'm hoping to pick it up & maybe Makai Kingdom. I don't know what game #3 will be yet, maybe We Love Katamari.

home of wcu. peanut butter cookie please.

[quote name='BarrettSan']Hey all!

Cullowhee here. You get a cookie if you actually know where that is. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tdphillips']Can't wait for TRU B2G1 sale. Can anyone in Raleigh tell me if any of the TRUs have DDS2 in stock? I'm hearing some TRUs are not carrying it. I'm hoping to pick it up & maybe Makai Kingdom. I don't know what game #3 will be yet, maybe We Love Katamari.[/QUOTE]

DDS2 is not in stock in Raleigh or Cary. Bummer.

[quote name='camelking6969']spartanburg here, i know is sc but i am 20 miles from nc, and go to statesville all the time[/QUOTE]

my dad is working on the dam right around there.

bread's done
Back