Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Trading/Feedback Rules/Guidelines - ALL CAGs MUST READ - UPDATED 6/17/2014

• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

#391 DomPaolo

DomPaolo

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

I believe it does have a 30 day wait. It protects the forums, so if someone goes around scamming CAG's, they can't just keep creating new profiles to continue to rip people off. This would stifle the environment in these forums, as only people with well documented feedback would trade with each other, and no one new could ever build up their credibility. That's just a single example, but surely you can understand why the rule exists?

I know it may be frustrating, especially since you already have feedback. By the time you get an answer here, the 30 days will be up ;). I'd suggest to PM a mod, and make sure that is the case. They may be able to work with you on that, who knows? I'd say it's worth a try, so at least you'll be certain. Welcome to CAG, by the way! I hope you have a very positive experience with the site, as most of us do. I wish you the best!

Thanks for the info and the welcome! I'm glad to be here. I guess I'll just be waiting it out to put up my trade list, ahaha.

My tradelist: http://bitly.com/1gVCkHo

Swagbucks Referral: http://bit.ly/1dBNr2J

Bing Rewards Referral: http://binged.it/1bphU1x

#392 Cableguy619

Cableguy619

Resident Newbie

• CAG Veteran

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

Thanks for the info and the welcome! I'm glad to be here. I guess I'll just be waiting it out to put up my trade list, ahaha.

Great info thanks

#393 Anheuser

Anheuser

Titan Exo Male

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Yea, by the time Im able to trade my UV codes the movies will be undesirable. LOL

#394 Point Man

Point Man

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

I've given someone negative feedback but he contacted me and sorted it all out. Who do i contact to have my negative feedback changed to positive? Thanks.

#395 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

There are a lot of people giving "free bumps" in the trading forum who need to stop.  It is strictly forbidden by the rules.

#396 TheFizzzzzz

TheFizzzzzz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Can a moderator contact me about a scam?? I had a guy contact me about a trade we agreed on a payment I sent payment and then never received my items. Trying to escalate the case in paypal but looking like I will lose out on my money

#397 radsynatore

radsynatore

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

this all seams prett straight forward to me.

I look forward to being part of the community.

#398 DomPaolo

DomPaolo

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

I've given someone negative feedback but he contacted me and sorted it all out. Who do i contact to have my negative feedback changed to positive? Thanks.

I'm looking to contact a moderator about feedback issues too...anyone help?

#399 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

see below

#400 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

Contact Casey Ryback or Pookeymeister about these feedback issues.

Sorry, quoting is broken in IE11 browser (but posting was broken in IE9).

#401 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

so I was just goofing around, and saw that a user "pathlesswill" has received a neutral feedback from a user "for not leaving feedback". This user also left a Positive Feedback concerning the same transaction (I believe) and then decided to leave the neutral.

this does not seem ethical or right or just and is pretty damn uncool. maybe a mod would want to look into this?

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Updated List- Come Buy My Stuff Cheap!

#402 DomPaolo

DomPaolo

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

so I was just goofing around, and saw that a user "pathlesswill" has received a neutral feedback from a user "for not leaving feedback". This user also left a Positive Feedback concerning the same transaction (I believe) and then decided to leave the neutral.

this does not seem ethical or right or just and is pretty damn uncool. maybe a mod would want to look into this?

The mods aren't going to do anything about this, sadly. I have seen multiple people in the same case...oh well.

#403 JDai

JDai

Human Panda

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

If I wanted to trade a broken DS I repaired on the forums, however with a custom color scheme (White system with black buttons for example), but everything else OEM. Would that be considered as "modded"?

JDai, aka the human panda.

Get Free Paid Apps and Giftcards free Feature Points: featu.re/H54YFL <<Click dat pleaseeeee.

#404 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

If I wanted to trade a broken DS I repaired on the forums, however with a custom color scheme (White system with black buttons for example), but everything else OEM. Would that be considered as "modded"?

I don't think so.  Around here, the negative sense of the word refers to internal/software/firmware mods that enable the use of pirated software.

In fact, I know there is at least one thread around here that is about people doing physical mods to their consoles, and that thread has been around for a long time.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#405 JDai

JDai

Human Panda

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

I don't think so.  Around here, the negative sense of the word refers to internal/software/firmware mods that enable the use of pirated software.

In fact, I know there is at least one thread around here that is about people doing physical mods to their consoles, and that thread has been around for a long time.

All right, thanks!

JDai, aka the human panda.

Get Free Paid Apps and Giftcards free Feature Points: featu.re/H54YFL <<Click dat pleaseeeee.

#406 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

I ended up with a bunch of Mass Effect 2 games on PC.  Can I trade those if I take a picture of the booklet and CDs?  

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#407 MigueelDnd

MigueelDnd

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:19 AM

Is there some penalty for thread hijackers? There has been a surge of them recently.

#408 Asmith906

Asmith906

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

is there a way to change your tradelist title?

#409 jones

jones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:26 AM

is there a way to change your tradelist title?

Use full editor to edit your opening post.

#410 Lubu

Lubu

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

I have a pending trade with a member whos status says "Trading Timeout - Under Review". I already sent him an Amazon code.  Am I allowed to try to redeem the code myself to void the trade if its unused, or do I have to wait to see how his account issues are resolved?

#411 shiree1

shiree1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew some place online to sort lists alphabetically. I used to know of one place where I could type it in and it'd do it, but I forgot. Can anyone help me out?

i'm doing that using google docs. it took some time to move my list to google docs, but it's pretty convenient now.

#412 MrAli

MrAli

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:28 AM

i can,t post on trading forums 

#413 Reds303

Reds303

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

i can,t post on trading forums 

You posted in a topic that clearly states in the title ALL CAGS SHOULD READ THIS and then you don't bother to read it? I can see how new CAGS that missed this thread get confused about this... but you should probably actually take the time to read the OP in a thread with big bold letters of ALL CAGS SHOULD READ THIS to find your answer.

#414 MrAli

MrAli

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

You posted in a topic that clearly states in the title ALL CAGS SHOULD READ THIS and then you don't bother to read it? I can see how new CAGS that missed this thread get confused about this... but you should probably actually take the time to read the OP in a thread with big bold letters of ALL CAGS SHOULD READ THIS to find your answer.

ahh I am to lazy to read :D these rules looks like some kind of product terms of Condition and no one reads tos :D 

#415 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

ahh I am to lazy to read :D these rules looks like some kind of product terms of Condition and no one reads tos :D

Service, ToS  Terms of Service.

I read the ToS, EULA, et cetera, It is something you should read.

Same with the OP.

It states what can and cannot be traded/sold/purchased on CAG, and all other applicable policies.

You should also read the Paypal thread  here

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#416 Modoru

Modoru

Seemingly the only Puerto Rican CAG!

• CAG in Training

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:11 PM

You're the reason we have these threads.

Even though that sounds really mean.

Currently WANT:

• Dragon's Crown (PSVita/PS3) // DJMAX Technika Tune (PSVita) // Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1 (Dreamcast)
  • Chameleon Twist 1+2, Snowboard Kids 2 (N64) // Gameboy Micro (console)

"Esto es... para el pueblo que sigue vencido... para el amor entre viejos y niños que han fallecido..."

My name is Mo・do・ru(もどる). Nice to meet you.

#417 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:00 AM

that is no excuse. If you would read the thread title and the information pertaining to the various ToS etc, you would be a lot better off.

please, exercise your literacy. there is actually a thread for problems pertaining to the site here if you should have a question about posting or anything.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Updated List- Come Buy My Stuff Cheap!

#418 MrAli

MrAli

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:31 AM

You're the reason we have these threads.

Even though that sounds really mean.

I have reaf the thread looks likes i have to wait 30 days :s

#419 TheFizzzzzz

TheFizzzzzz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

I have reaf the thread looks likes i have to wait 30 days :s

Now feel free to delete your thread in the lowball auction area

#420 cmgirty

cmgirty

Grr Arrgh

• CAG in Training

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

The links to the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling and the Training FAQ just bounce back to the main page. 

b3tt33whit3.png