Threadless.com $10 sale starting Monday *dead*

i ordered 2 shirts from the last $10 sale and they sent me a wrong one. I never got around to sending it back due to me being short on cash and not able to spare the $3 to ship it back.

Woo! Been needing some shirts. Gonna be picking up a ton...anyone know if Tshirthell.com does a similiar sale?

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']pretty please? i promise to use your referral link.[/QUOTE]

Starts Monday and goes all week I believe

My link is a few posts above :lol:

Can someone that has bought some of these answer a few questions? What's the brand of the shirt they use? They look like American Apparel but i wan't to be sure. What kind of printing do they use? Is it the same kind as like Surf and Skate shirts where it has a plasticy feel or is it a cheap heat transfer that looks like crap after you wash it a few times?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I'll think about it... :)

What's it get you anyhow?[/QUOTE]

When you go to threadless to buy shirts, if you use someone's referral link (clicking on mine) it will get them points. For every shirt someone buys using my link, I get 3 points, which translates to 3 dollars off an order. Theoretically if I had 20 referrels then I get 60 dollars in credit at their site.

Some people have used my link and I assume it's from this site, seeing as how this is the only real source of advertisement. I made a topic a few weeks ago about ti in the off-topic forum.

Anyway, it's a nice way to help out a fellow CAG if you decide to get in on the sale. The shirts are amazing - they fit very well and are vibrant. I'm not sure which brand they use beacuse they rip off the tags before sending them out. But they are of the highest quality - they don't look like someone just printed it out on a computer and ironed it on.

Anyway, if anyone uses it, I really appreciate it. :)

Thanks SLH! Hope this helps everyone!

Edit: I hate to suggest this, but I wonder if we should do a conga line for referrels. But meh, that's unfair to lots of people so I wouldn't worry about it. You either get referrels or not. :) That's good enough for me.

[quote name='Puzznic']Can someone that has bought some of these answer a few questions? What's the brand of the shirt they use? They look like American Apparel but i wan't to be sure. What kind of printing do they use? Is it the same kind as like Surf and Skate shirts where it has a plasticy feel or is it a cheap heat transfer that looks like crap after you wash it a few times?[/QUOTE]

All that info is here: http://www.threadless.com/sizechart

[quote name='Puzznic']Thanks, it looks like they are using a quality setup. I just wanted to make sure that they weren't using the Cafepress style transfers, those shirts are crap.[/QUOTE]

Damn right they are. There was a first (and last) time I bought a cafepress shirt. :bomb:

[quote name='Puzznic']Thanks, it looks like they are using a quality setup. I just wanted to make sure that they weren't using the Cafepress style transfers, those shirts are crap.[/QUOTE]

I was afraid to wash them for a while but then did by accident and it camme out fine! And they are sooo comfy.

does anyone else think their white shirts shrink a lot more than the colored ones? maybe its just me.

Apparently they switched from American Apparel to Fruit of the Loom 50/50 blend... Are these comfortable, or are the AA the comfortable ones?

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Apparently they switched from American Apparel to Fruit of the Loom 50/50 blend... Are these comfortable, or are the AA the comfortable ones?[/QUOTE]

I've never worn that 50/50 tee but Amercian Apparel has a much better reputation. American Apparel is also a much more expensive shirt so thats probrobly why they switched. I'm not really a fan of 50/50 tees, i prefer 100% cotton.

[quote name='Puzznic']I've never worn that 50/50 tee but Amercian Apparel has a much better reputation. American Apparel is also a much more expensive shirt so thats probrobly why they switched. I'm not really a fan of 50/50 tees, i prefer 100% cotton.[/QUOTE]

The T-shirt I'm wearing now is a Hanes 50/50 blend and it's one of the most comfortable shirts I've ever worn.

One of the most disturbing things I've ever seen...

EVER...

minizoom.jpg

[quote name='suko_32']Do the shirts from this site usually run a bit bigger than normal?[/QUOTE]

Hey, they fit like regular t shirts.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']any idea how long the sale will last?[/QUOTE]

I believe it'll last for a week (until next Monday).

And if anyone's ordering, feel free to use my referral link in my sig (just click the banner). :p

So, I've heard of this sale but never participated. I want to get in early b/c I know everything sells out fast...but how do I know when it starts? Should I just keep refeshing a shirt page or my cart, and eventually the prices will drop?

Street team points for whoever can answer. 8)

im usually all over these threadless sales but i havent liked a single shirt they have printed in the past couple of months. Thanks for the head sup though OP!

Got my order in. Thanks, OP. And Zewone, I hooked you up with the ref. *Thumbs up* I also did a quick search to see if they had any coupon codes floating around, and they do. Use DL923835 to save an extra $2. :)

bread's done
Back