Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts - Gen. Discussion & Info

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#661 wubb

wubb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:05 PM

Well, I'm just about done with this one except for a few remaining multiplayer achievements. I'll give them a shot but I'm not sure I'll be able to get all of them. It's tough to find a match at times and a few of them you need to win big to pull off.

You don't need to complete all of the Jinjo challenges for achievements (just enough to complete one bingo line so really only 4 or 5), but I may go through and complete most of them just for more stuff to do in the game.

And luckily you can skip one trophy and still get all jiggys as Saucer of Peril is near impossible IMO. Red Bear Racing (tough flying challenge in Logbox) and the challenge where your vehicle has reverse steering and you get penalized for knocking down dominoes were probably the two other toughest ones for me. There were maybe a dozen others that took more more than a handful of tries but those stick out. Fighting Fit is another that took me a lot of attempts.

#662 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:18 PM

Maybe we should get together and see if we could score these achievements. I haven't played this game in a long time...I need to go back.

#663 wubb

wubb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:17 PM

Maybe we should get together and see if we could score these achievements. I haven't played this game in a long time...I need to go back.

I'd be up for it. One problem is that you have to do them in ranked matches so you can't party up with people for the entire match (just with people for your team.)

The other problem is 3 or 4 of them you have to do in solo races, so you can't party up at all.

However if 4 of us all searched on the same specific list at the same time (maybe a solo racing list that isn't Speed Demons as I think that's the most popular) it might work. You can be in an XBL party (voice chat) as that doesn't have anything to do with the BK N&B party. There is apparently a group from xbox360a that is hoping to boost this weekend, but I'm not really clear on the details of that. I'm not a big fan of having to join matches with random people not part of the boosting group and ruining the games for them. But I guess any randoms would just be able to race as best they can and if they win, they win.

I'll probably get the one for 20 wins legit, but searching solo races takes so long and then I haven't been able to win any of the handful I've successfully joined. :fridge: I was finding matches in Team Athletics pretty quickly at peak times, especially after partying up with 2-3 others.

#664 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:30 PM

Not exactly true, wubb. You see, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts' Multiplayer sucks so hard, that even when selecting Buddy Up or Team _____ you have the possibility (about 20%) of it selecting a Single Player Race. And no, I'm not kidding.

Also, Xbox Live Parties make Achievement Boosting so much easier, but this game does have problems maintaining said parties for a long period of time.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image