Yanya Cabilista

Xbox
Alter Echo
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Bloodrayne
Big Mutha Truckers
Cabelas Deer Hunt 2004 Season
Dino Crisis 3
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (UPC 093155116702 - Platinum Hits non-GOTY)
Freedom Fighters
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
I-Ninja
Indiana Jones
Inside Pitch 2003
LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
Minority Report
MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael
Nascar Thunder 2002
ODDWORLD
Silent Scope Complete
Stake Fortune Fighters
Syberia
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
UFC: Tapout
UFC: Tapout 2
World Series Baseball
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

Gamecube
4x4 Evo 2
Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu (big box with lithograph)
Beyond Good & Evil
Cel Damage
Dead to Rights
Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse
Eternal Darkness
2002 Fifa World Cup
FreekStyle
Freedom Fighters
Frogger Adventures: The Rescue
I-Ninja
MX Superfly
Nickelodeon Rocket Power: Beach Bandits
WrestleMania XIX

PS1
All Double-Packs
007 Racing
Blaster Master: Blasting Again
Cabela's Ultimate Deer Hunt: Open Season
Colony Wars III: Red Sun
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Dukes of hazzard 2
Grand Theft Auto 2 (Greatest Hits)
MLB 2004
Mortal Kombat 3
Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey
Rayman 2: The Great EscapeRocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue
SENTINEL: Returns
Spec Ops Stealth Patrol
Street Sk8er2
Syphon Filter 3
TENCHU: Stealth Assassins (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider II (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider Last Revelation
Treasure Planet
Warriors of Might and Magic

[quote name='"OP"']I couldn't believe they even had one in stock, but if you can find it @ a CC B&M it's definitely a steal at that price especially since it's brand new :)[/quote]

[quote name='shrike4242']Take this as some friendly advice. Cease and desist fueling a fire you started, and stop trying to use the flipside of an argument to make yourself look better.

This point has been brought up by two mods, and I'd recommend you listen to the advice.[/QUOTE]

I smell a ban coming...

On topic, I got Haven, Spawn and Dragon's Lair II for $1.99.

I wonder why people are getting so upset. I enjoyed his post. He injected some humor into the topic... true, the rules are that he doesn't go off topic. But... everyone on both sides are getting upset. No need to.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I wonder why people are getting so upset. I enjoyed his post. He injected some humor into the topic... true, the rules are that he doesn't go off topic. But... everyone on both sides are getting upset. No need to.[/QUOTE]

:newbie:

On topic (again), I also got Street Hoops-PS2 for $1.99.

[quote name='neocisco']:newbie:

On topic (again), I also got Street Hoops-PS2 for $1.99.[/QUOTE]

That guy maybe new to the forum, but Ur acting like a kid wid his underwear wound too tight. It's people like U that make this site go down the drain. There's no need to call people noobs or newbies or whatever.

I got another Morrowind today...but the store is completely dry.

Also was able to get a Midway Arcade Treasures 2...it rang up for a penny and they had several on the floor the cashier didn't even bat an eye when I got a Power Drome PS2, Morrowind XB, and the MAT 2 for

[quote name='neocisco']:newbie:[/QUOTE]
Heh. I suppose had I posted a hundred or a thousand posts and had a different avatar title I would be less "Noobish" in my opinion of the fight that transpired.
Ah, well. Each to his own. I suppose we all love our humorous emoticons.
To speak on topic, unfortunately for me, I could not find any titles in the sale when I looked a month ago. Everything I found had been put in a plastic case with the second UPC sticker over the original UPC. Woe is me.
But, thanks to a tip from another CAGer, I was able to purchase Rocket Power: Beach Bandics for Gamecube at Toys R Us for 1.99. Hey, it's something.

What is the current list - especially on PS1 and Dreamcast titles? Big thanks in advance, I can't remember the last time PS1 and Dreamcast has been listed as of lately.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Heh. I suppose had I posted a hundred or a thousand posts and had a different avatar title I would be less "Noobish" in my opinion of the fight that transpired.
Ah, well. Each to his own. I suppose we all love our humorous emoticons.
To speak on topic, unfortunately for me, I could not find any titles in the sale when I looked a month ago. Everything I found had been put in a plastic case with the second UPC sticker over the original UPC. Woe is me.
But, thanks to a tip from another CAGer, I was able to purchase Rocket Power: Beach Bandics for Gamecube at Toys R Us for 1.99. Hey, it's something.[/QUOTE]

I really don't think that the original poster that called you a "newbie", neocisco, was refering to anything of post count. I think that all he meant when he referenced you as a "newbie" is that as a member of CAG, you'll learn to understand that the way that ToddlerTN conducted himself is not the way that we conduct ourselves around here on CAG and especially in the deals forum. If he wants to act that way than he can take it else where in my humble opinion. Oh yaeh, I would just like to welcome you on behalf of myself and I'm sure others, into this fine establishment that we call around here CAG.

Yep, you summed up my intentions very well, thank you. Friend of Sonic, just consider it a little bit of friendly ribbing and a nudge in the right direction. It wasn't personal.

[quote name='goldendrag0n']That guy maybe new to the forum, but Ur acting like a kid wid his underwear wound too tight. It's people like U that make this site go down the drain. There's no need to call people noobs or newbies or whatever.[/QUOTE]

Now you, however, are a different story. So it's people like me that make this site go down the drain, to paraphrase. This argument has no validity coming from you, considering you didn't even post here for 9 months. I enjoy that you believe yourself to be very familiar w/the state of this site and that it is going "down the drain" yet you make no contributions of your own to uphold the integrity of the site. Basically, you need to go sit in the corner and think about what you've done until you learn how to play well w/others. That's a good little noob.

[quote name='neocisco']Now you, however, are a different story. So it's people like me that make this site go down the drain, to paraphrase. This argument has no validity coming from you, considering you didn't even post here for 9 months. I enjoy that you believe yourself to be very familiar w/the state of this site and that it is going "down the drain" yet you make no contributions of your own to uphold the integrity of the site. Basically, you need to go sit in the corner and think about what you've done until you learn how to play well w/others. That's a good little noob.[/QUOTE]

Just put him on your ignore list and move on. Works out far better bud. :)

Alright, let me make one thing very clear.

This petty bickering, name-calling, and acting like a bunch of whiny 5 year olds will stop, and stop now.

If there's one more instance of it, I'm closing and locking this thread, since it appears that the sale is on the way downhill, and I know the civil level in here is on a rapid decline.

Am I perfectly clear on this point?

[quote name='shrike4242']
If there's one more instance of it, I'm closing and locking this thread, since it appears that the sale is on the way downhill
[/QUOTE]

Its been downhill for weeks now. Please close this thread - I'm tired of seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back