1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $31.89

Props OP. Good until 2024 now lol.
Oh shit you too!

I’m good till November 24th, 2024. Haha.

Got in at the $32.79 price, no biggie being out $3.20 lol.

Now if it drops to $24.99, lord, I’ll buy 4 more years till PS6 arrives

Did have to jump through some verification proofs, but well worth it

I do have this strange feeling that PS+ might go just like how Xbox has Gamepass

They’ll create their version using PSNow and roll that sub in, this way they can either do a 3-5 game PSNow through PS+ catalog every month for you to stream or really go balls to the wall

Hell they can price increase to $99 PS+ Ultimate for unlimited access or some shit, be awesome getting in locked into it

Last edited by a moderator:
Really starting to think that there’ll be a new service, they’ll go down in price when ps5 comes out or online’s gonna be free but there’ll be a premium membership with good benefits

Really starting to think that there’ll be a new service, they’ll go down in price when ps5 comes out or online’s gonna be free but there’ll be a premium membership with good benefits
Nah, I think some of the deals we have seen on Plus lately is Sony trying to get people roped in for as long as possible to encourage them to stick with Playstation into the next generation. Not that CDKeys has some line on Sony's strategy, but it does make sense they would want people to be tied to their service as that could be a meaningful factor for people deciding which platform to get.

Since grey market isn't endorsed by companies this "deal" should not be used to gauge whether or not a new service is coming or if the value is about to change.

Since grey market isn't endorsed by companies this "deal" should not be used to gauge whether or not a new service is coming or if the value is about to change.
Right, that is what I was getting at - however, they are obtaining these codes for a cheap rate and the codes are valid so they came from Sony. So whatever avenue they came from is apparently cheaper than it used to be. And didn't Sony themselves have a deal on it not too long ago? It just makes sense for them to pave the road for moving up to PS5. Microsoft is doing the same with Ultimate going cheap for upgrading and having an upgrade path to their next gen from their current gen.

Nah, I think some of the deals we have seen on Plus lately is Sony trying to get people roped in for as long as possible to encourage them to stick with Playstation into the next generation. Not that CDKeys has some line on Sony's strategy, but it does make sense they would want people to be tied to their service as that could be a meaningful factor for people deciding which platform to get.
I really hope that’s the case man. Cuz if these prices go back up when ps5 comes out, I’ll definitely buy a bunch before that happens

Bought 2 years via paypal. Its 24 hrs later and still have not received my codes. Emailed Cdkeys support, any other suggestions?

Microsoft didn't reduce Gold price when they announced Game Pass Ultimate.

I'm good till 2026 sense I got in on the amazon price error. But if it goes lower I might need to buy more years too.

Glad I bought and redeemed before I looked them up and saw “horror” stories. Came instantly and worked no problem.

Glad I bought and redeemed before I looked them up and saw “horror” stories. Came instantly and worked no problem.
Same, I've always been a bit leery of them, but I bit on it twice and used PayPal, they came immediately but for the first I think I had to confirm my email. They don't seem to send spam so far, but who knows who they might sell those to - but all that garbage ends up in the Spam folder anyways.

Under $30 was the magic price for me (I got a bit nervous when it went up yesterday). Bought two years, which gets me to 2024. I'll probably buy more if it goes down again. Thanks for posting and updating!

Grabbed two... came instantly. Sent one to my brother for his birthday. Good timing!
Thanks for updating. Might grab another year if it drops further.

Can’t log in to their site. It just gets hung up after I click the button to log in. Tried on mobile and pc. Also, how do you get the Facebook discount code. I can never manage to figure that out

i'm good til June 2022.

I might go til 2024 so i won't have to see all my years of PS Plus games getting refreshed on my purchase list for a long time.

Microsoft didn't reduce Gold price when they announced Game Pass Ultimate.
Not directly but that 1 dollar to combine all your years of gold and pass into one culminating total does count

And at 29.99 I'm tempted for more but I' already locked in till 2024

I went ahead and pulled the trigger for $31.35 with the "like" discount.  I haven't had Plus for almost a year, but I figured that I will want to play online more due to the pandemic.  So why the hell not?

Awesome. Thanks OP
o.png

Had a ton of Best Buy credit burning a hole in my pocket so over the weekend I pre-ordered the TLOU2 Pro bundle. Just ordered 2 of these Plus codes and got instant delivery.

Bought at $39 b/c I don't care to wait, but didn't get instant delivery after 36 hours. I filed a ticket.

I hate to say this but, cdkeys lowering their price by 30 cents at a time is getting kind of annoying because threads keep repeating.  It's a good deal and I am not knocking OP.

I couldn't pass up buying a year at the current price of $29.10 and my current sub is good until 2028. Getting 4 percent back on my card was a nice bonus. Now I just hope sony doesn't ditch plus on the ps5 and start over.

I couldn't pass up buying a year at the current price of $29.10 and my current sub is good until 2028. Getting 4 percent back on my card was a nice bonus. Now I just hope sony doesn't ditch plus on the ps5 and start over.
They didn't and won't ditch it. I believe you are good till PS6 release.

They didn't and won't ditch it. I believe you are good till PS6 release.
Yeah I think it is a safe bet a PS Plus membership will be good if you plan on getting a PS5 anytime soon. Although I wouldn't expect any free PS5 games from it, they will probably depend on PS4 backwards compatibility and still give two PS4 games instead for a while. But for online it will still be useful.

bread's done
Back