1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $31.89

Yeah I think it is a safe bet a PS Plus membership will be good if you plan on getting a PS5 anytime soon. Although I wouldn't expect any free PS5 games from it, they will probably depend on PS4 backwards compatibility and still give two PS4 games instead for a while. But for online it will still be useful.
Disagree. PS4 launch included 2 PS4 games per month right away. I assume the 5 will as well.

Im pretty sure PS4 didn’t have any ps plus games until like March or April of 2014
That was my recollection as well. I didn't have one till Bloodborne came out, so I was not certain. But, given the backwards compatibility this time around, I doubt that Sony will be in any haste to add PS5 games. Especially since their position this generation has made them loathe to giving any extra value to players.

While it seems no big deal now, remember we used to get 6 (minimum) titles a month, often with crossplay resulting in PS4 owners often getting 4-5 each month, not to mention the most loyal Sony fans that could leverage older consoles. That dropped to 2. They stopped giving out discount codes a long while ago. Now we hear talk of Sony touting "value" over "price", I fear we might be headed to the PS3 launch road of $600 PS5 disc version (I hope not).

Why are they dumping all these codes for so cheap lately? I wonder if the price is going up with the PS5. How much can you bank? I currently have somewhere between 12-18 months.

Why are they dumping all these codes for so cheap lately? I wonder if the price is going up with the PS5. How much can you bank? I currently have somewhere between 12-18 months.
My concern as well. You'd think the price would increase with the PS5 unless with the PS5, they decide to scrap plus and start a new service (highly unlikely) but still, you have to wonder with the endless supply of cheap codes here, do they know something. You can stack up to 10 years for plus. My current sub is good until 2029.

My concern as well. You'd think the price would increase with the PS5 unless with the PS5, they decide to scrap plus and start a new service (highly unlikely) but still, you have to wonder with the endless supply of cheap codes here, do they know something. You can stack up to 10 years for plus. My current sub is good until 2029.
I don't think they will scrap the service.

Even if Sony adds a new service, they will convert existing memberships. Xbox did so with Xbox Live Gold.

I have a feeling they are going to include PS Now into PS + and raise the price to compete with game pass ultimate. So probably would be smart to load up on PS+ now because if it happens cheap codes will be harder to come by

I have a feeling they are going to include PS Now into PS + and raise the price to compete with game pass ultimate. So probably would be smart to load up on PS+ now because if it happens cheap codes will be harder to come by
So what about online play, a lot of people only sub for that, they won't be happy with a huge increase in price if they decide to add now into the package. Unless they offer online for free but I know that won't happen.

So what about online play, a lot of people only sub for that, they won't be happy with a huge increase in price if they decide to add now into the package. Unless they offer online for free but I know that won't happen.
Honestly it looks like this is what MS is going to do: kill Gold and make everyone get Game Pass, which is like over twice the price.

They might do like Microsoft. Keep the service for online multiplayer and free monthly games, and start a new service similar to Xbox Game Pass.

Is it safe to buy codes from non authorized places like this? Can Sony shut down your account with all of your games, trophies, etc. if you unknowingly bought stolen codes or codes from another region? I just don't see how this sites can sell these codes so cheap.

Is it safe to buy codes from non authorized places like this? Can Sony shut down your account with all of your games, trophies, etc. if you unknowingly bought stolen codes or codes from another region? I just don't see how this sites can sell these codes so cheap.
This site is legit, it's just a code that's been sold to them and then put back on the market.

No, the site is legit and you won't have any issues regarding the account.

Damn, I bought more ps+ a few months ago, but given how cheap this is and since I got a ps5 preorder, I might as well extend it another year.

Code still works for CA billing address.
What code? Are you guys talking about the Facebook extra 5% off code?

I tried liking, unliking, then liking CDKeys.com again on Facebook but don't see any indication of or advertisement for the discount code. I do remember using the Facebook code discount a couple times 2-3 years ago, but IIRC it was rather obvious at the time. Not seeing any indication on Facebook or in my shopping cart on CDkeys.

Any tips?

I got the email saying my order was complete, but when I go to get the code, it says “under review”. Has this happened to anyone? I usually get the code right away

I'm sure Sony will find some way to get around it still, but I re-upped until 2023 in anticipation of their rate hikes to justify all the 'quality content' they've added via PS+ collection. All I use their crap for is the online MP in souls games anyways, so $2.5/mo is all they deserve IMO.

I got the email saying my order was complete, but when I go to get the code, it says “under review”. Has this happened to anyone? I usually get the code right away
Happened to me last night. Used the live chat and the guy fixed it for me immediately. Of course, I had to sit in queue for an hour before he connected to me, but at least I got my codes.

If I buy this code now, will I be able to redeem in November when I pick up a PS5?
I recommend not doing that. Always redeem CDKeys codes immediately or they may be 'resold' to someone else. They're a gray market for a reason, moral stances aside, but the codes are cheap and will continue to be. I'd hold off unless you're willing to use it today.

BS, I tried 2 times, one with credit card, other with paypal, got cancelled. Trying a third time with paypal chest (using checking account), and placed on hold again. The hell!

Just bought 2 codes, delivered within 2 minutes.  Been using CD Keys for a while now off and on and NEVER had any issues.  Hell of a deal tbh lol

I recommend not doing that. Always redeem CDKeys codes immediately or they may be 'resold' to someone else. They're a gray market for a reason, moral stances aside, but the codes are cheap and will continue to be. I'd hold off unless you're willing to use it today.
Thanks - I just nabbed it and redeemed right away. Might as well grab the free Sep/Oct PS+ games as well.

Just bought 2 codes, delivered within 2 minutes. Been using CD Keys for a while now off and on and NEVER had any issues. Hell of a deal tbh lol
Picked up 2 today as well. And I agree that’s one helluva deal. Might pick up 2 more next weekend lol.

bread's done
Back