1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $31.89

PlayStation announced today the games available in the PlayStation Plus Collection (November 12th)

From Worldwide Studios:

• Bloodborne
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • God of War
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Until Dawn
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
From third-party publishers and developers:

• Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Resident Evil 7 biohazard

I just tried to get my PS+ games for the month and apparently my Plus had expired - who knew!?  Maybe I should use it every so often.

Anyway, back to $29.29, just got a new year.  It failed the first time when I used a credit card so I did it again using PayPal and it seemed to work.

Edit: OK, so somehow I entered my code and it is now good till 9/17/2023. WTF!?  It definitely said I had no subscriptions when I was on there before I entered the code.  So either I still had nearly 2 years left or the code did something wacky.

Now I'm thinking it may have been one of those BS browser moments where it had cached my PSN name but I really wasn't logged in so it was asking me to join PS+, but I really had it already.  No big deal - now I'm good for 3 years ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Went ahead and ordered a year from this site. Hadn't ever used them before, paid with PayPal, waiting on the code now.

I just tried to get my PS+ games for the month and apparently my Plus had expired - who knew!? Maybe I should use it every so often.

Anyway, back to $29.29, just got a new year. It failed the first time when I used a credit card so I did it again using PayPal and it seemed to work.

Edit: OK, so somehow I entered my code and it is now good till 9/17/2023. WTF!? It definitely said I had no subscriptions when I was on there before I entered the code. So either I still had nearly 2 years left or the code did something wacky.

Now I'm thinking it may have been one of those BS browser moments where it had cached my PSN name but I really wasn't logged in so it was asking me to join PS+, but I really had it already. No big deal - now I'm good for 3 years ;)
Extended myself to Sept. 2022. Did it at $36.99 not when it was $33.99, oh well...

Does anyone know of an Xbox Live deal? That is expiring in a month for me!
:whistle2:k

Yeah I know - I looked at my transaction history and saw that after the fact. But c'mon man, April 2020 feels like 4 years ago! Also, PSN was telling me I had no subscriptions and that I should sign up for PS+. So I blame them.

I tried buying this a couple of times the day before and it would not go through. I tried through Pay Pal and directly so I'm not sure the issue.

Edit: I tried again just now and paid directly. Went through this time  :D/

I'm about to order, should I make an account or do they send the code directly to the email if I paid with paypal?
if so how fast is the email?

Edit: had to payments fail with apple pay.
Sent off an email to them but seems like I've been refunded almost instantly?

<p>

PlayStation announced today the games available in the PlayStation Plus Collection (November 12th)

From Worldwide Studios:

• Bloodborne
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • God of War
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Until Dawn
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
From third-party publishers and developers:
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Resident Evil 7 biohazard
Are these free or something for having ps plus?

Yeah I know - I looked at my transaction history and saw that after the fact. But c'mon man, April 2020 feels like 4 years ago! Also, PSN was telling me I had no subscriptions and that I should sign up for PS+. So I blame them.
It's been doing that since earlier in the year, shows no subscriptions, but you actually do have it. Now that they have changed the website it is even more wonky. It didn't show up on the website before for me either, at least since earlier in the year but on the console it was fine. I added another year a couple weeks ago and it now shows correctly on the website. Sony is really not good at this whole web presence thing.

Bottom line, always double check on the console in the store for the final word. It's going to be correct far more often than their clunky website.

Keep getting this whenever I try checking out with Paypal. I live in the US.

We are sorry to inform you that unfortunately we were unable to process your order this time. This may have been for one or more of the following reasons:

• we are unable to confirm your payment
  • due to region restriction you are unable to purchase the code
  • there may have been a technical error in completing the transaction and delivering the code
Please note that an amount was only authorized for this transaction, and not taken from your account. It may appear as ‘pending’. Depending on your card issuer, the funds will be available to you instantly, or it may take a couple of days.

bread's done
Back