$10 Amazon Gift Card via Survery from TurboTax (Android & iPhone App)

KoRuPT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
All credit for the find goes to manutcs over at SD's.

Link

1.) Download, install and open the app.
2.) If you don't get an option to take a survery after pressing "I agree"on Android then force stop and clear data for this app in Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications --> SnapTax. For iPhone users, just continue to delete the application and redownload it until the survey option appears.
3.) Relaunch TurboTax app and try again. Repeat step 2 if unsuccessful.
It might take a few tries, I got it on my 6th try on my phone. Some people over on the SD topic mentioned it worked for them on the iPhone also.

The survey will not be emailed until April 18th, but you do get a confirmation email for signing up for the survey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not working for me....go figure

Edit: Took like twenty tries on my HTC EVO, lol. I'm going to try on my sister's LG Optimus.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Im not even finding it in the marketplace when I search for it.

Tried Snaptax, turbotax, and survery lol[/QUOTE]

It's possible that your phone has an older version of the market, or older firmware so it doesn't show up at all in the market. What firmware are you on? I am running Froyo (2.2.1) and searched turbotax. Also, try clearing the market data in the same area as the original post, it'll force the market to update itself. My market version is 2.2.7 I believe. If those don't help, then your phone might not be compatible, in which case you can't do anything...

[quote name='mokmoof']Three tries for me. Thanks, OP!

Can anyone think of a good reason not to uninstall the app?[/QUOTE]

Because you won't use it otherwise, lol.

[quote name='Valo916']I just got it on my iphone. So confirmed that it works for iphone also.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the confirmation, I'll edit the thread title. :)

Got it on my 2nd try with my iPhone 4. Thanks OP!

For iPhone users, just continue to delete the application and redownload it until the survey option appears.

[quote name='Idx86']Got it on my 2nd try with my iPhone 4. Thanks OP!

For iPhone users, just continue to delete the application and redownload it until the survey option appears.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Added this sentence to the original post, hope you don't mind.

[quote name='crazedimp321']Have an ipod touch but app requires 4.1 firmware. Have it jailbroken so i'll have to miss out. Thanks anyways![/QUOTE]

My ipod is jailbroke and it worked just fine

Got it on my 4th attempt on an iPhone and clicked no by accident, lol

Trying again

EDIT: Popped again without issue, thanks!

Got it but what email will be for the survey? The notification when straight to my spam folder so I worry about forgetting to check it before just simply deleting it.

[quote name='kidrocklive']Got it but what email will be for the survey? The notification when straight to my spam folder so I worry about forgetting to check it before just simply deleting it.[/QUOTE]

Keep a watch on this thread after the 18th, we will all be here confirming our surveys with exclamation points and golf claps and what not

bread's done
Back