$10 coupon for Tiger Direct

steelcurtain11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Tiger Direct's facebook page is giving away free $10 coupons. It says they take 2-4 days to arrive but mine only took about 3 hours.

On the coupon it says $10 off any amount over $0.
Here's the link, or just search for them on facebook.
www.facebook.com/tigerdirect
like their whole fan page (not the link) and then click on the coupon link.

Edit: If that link doesn't work, go onto your facebook page and just search for tiger direct, clearing your cookies may work too if its saying you aren't a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuff I considered:
PS3 Move Bundle
Nav controller
PSP component cables
memory stick pro duo (these didn't seem to be a very good deal vs. amazon)

But I ended up grabbing PSP games for the cost of shipping.

Something screwy is up with my shipping. UPS dropped it off to the USPS a day after it shipped (not sure why they do that anyway, I live in a city where UPS trucks go by my house every day) and so it should have been here either the next day or day after. Been four days and still nothing, starting to worry.

Awesome! 2 of my 3 items have shipped, so I guess you can use more than one code for the same address. :)
EDIT: one of them should be here today, actually. It's only a few miles away.

What the heck? Just got another coupon from them out of the blue, I guess I need to find something else I can use. =D

Signed up when this was posted, but did not get my coupon until today. Says it is only good for $10 off any order over $100. Expires end of the month. Oof. Would have really liked the normal $10 off one before, no idea how I ended up with this one instead. Bleh :(

[quote name='jimrome27']they sent me another one as well. I dont know what to get though unless someone wants to trade[/QUOTE]

Darn, never got one and here you guys getting 2....ARRGGG!

i entered some kind of sweepstakes when i applied for the 10$ coupon and i just got an email that i won some $250.00 hard drive. sweetness

[quote name='Kurina']Signed up when this was posted, but did not get my coupon until today. Says it is only good for $10 off any order over $100. Expires end of the month. Oof. Would have really liked the normal $10 off one before, no idea how I ended up with this one instead. Bleh :([/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s got the same thing. Damnit.

[quote name='jimrome27']they sent me another one as well. I dont know what to get though unless someone wants to trade[/QUOTE]

You sure you guys are reading the fine print? I got another one today as well (one through facebook, one through their main site I'm guessing), but it's $10 off an order of $100+ (see also: useless)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You sure you guys are reading the fine print? I got another one today as well (one through facebook, one through their main site I'm guessing), but it's $10 off an order of $100+ (see also: useless)[/QUOTE]

They sent me like two of those. No thanks, lol. Although I do need a new HDD for my laptop...

[quote name='kylerg']1600 still OOS.
Worth it on the 4000?[/QUOTE]

That's 20% off. I think buy.com ran something like that on ebay a little while back. It's ok.

I got a 9.99 usb hub for $1.99 shipped. I'm pretty happy with that.

How do you order a $9.99 item when the minimum order is $10? I had to order a pack of push pins ($0.99) to get the discount on what I bought.
[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I got my Wii Points card already today. Ironically, that is the last item I ordered, yet my other 2 orders have yet to arrive.[/QUOTE]
That's what happens when the retailer doesn't have any items in their possession. All the orders are transferred to various warehouses from where they're shipped. I ordered 3 items and they all shipped from different places and (I'm sure to the displeasure of the UPS man, since I live out in the boonies) are going to be delivered today, tomorrow, and friday. :p

[quote name='ROB64']How do you order a $9.99 item when the minimum order is $10? I had to order a pack of push pins ($0.99) to get the discount on what I bought. [/QUOTE]

It seemed to work like a voucher. I didn't try it with anything cheaper but I'm thinking it would have went through for me.

[quote name='Kurina']Signed up when this was posted, but did not get my coupon until today. Says it is only good for $10 off any order over $100. Expires end of the month. Oof. Would have really liked the normal $10 off one before, no idea how I ended up with this one instead. Bleh :([/QUOTE]
Same here, jipped.

[quote name='Achene']That's 20% off. I think buy.com ran something like that on ebay a little while back. It's ok.

I got a 9.99 usb hub for $1.99 shipped. I'm pretty happy with that.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I picked up two $4.99 USB hubs. Only have 3 ports on my laptop and definitely need a few more. Only had to pay $1.99 for shipping!

...I still hate Tiger Direct though.

Those that received the $10 off $100, you signed up for the wrong offer; that was the offer that the OP linked. You had to search tigerdirect through FB to get the other coupon.

[quote name='XF Gator']What's up with TiggerDirect wanting your SSN?
"To avoid any processing delay, we'll need the LAST 4 DIGITS of your Social Security Number to VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY ONLY."[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering this as well.

Did anyone else actually fill this out?

I'm not going to. If that "delays" the order, so be it. If they cancel it, their loss.

[quote name='ROB64']How do you order a $9.99 item when the minimum order is $10?[/QUOTE]

My coupon said minimum order of $0.

Man, **** this site. This verified by visa bullshit is keepoing me from using my card. My bank told me it was maintience problems but for two days? Come on. I'm running into all of these problems and I just want to buy some damn products. Eff it, I'm letting my credit expire. I don't know if I'm ever dealing with this garbage site again.

[quote name='DaBargainHunta']I'm wondering this as well.

I'm not going to. If that "delays" the order, so be it. If they cancel it, their loss.[/QUOTE]
I didn't fill it out, and one of my items has already been shipped, so it isn't necessary.

[quote name='DaBargainHunta']I'm wondering this as well.

I'm not going to. If that "delays" the order, so be it. If they cancel it, their loss.[/QUOTE]
Got the same message, no way was I going to give them that info. I think this was the first time an online purchase asked me for ssn (even partial). My order shipped the day after placing it so the delay is bs.

[quote name='Calinks']Man, **** this site. This verified by visa bullshit is keepoing me from using my card. My bank told me it was maintience problems but for two days? Come on. I'm running into all of these problems and I just want to buy some damn products. Eff it, I'm letting my credit expire. I don't know if I'm ever dealing with this garbage site again.[/QUOTE]

You could forward me the email. I'll use it, lol. I'll find something.

The same thing happened to me when I tried to order something through my phone.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Since the deal expires today, and I have no use for all the codes / coupons I got, feel free to use any of these. Just post which ones you use, so others know what is taken already.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I used #1 to pick up a Wii Points card.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Since the deal expires today, and I have no use for all the codes / coupons I got, feel free to use any of these. Just post which ones you use, so others know what is taken already.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Used #5 for an 8 GB flash drive (1.99 with coupon MUJ23434).

[/QUOTE]

I tried to use #5 and it shows as being used. But my final total looks like I paid the sales price of $9.99 and the shipping costs. It doesn't seem like it even registered the coupon. I am going to call them on lunch to see what exactly I was charged.

EDIT: Nevermind the guy above me beat me. I'll order a second one and see if they will cancel my first one.

[quote name='kburns10']I tried to use #5 and it shows as being used. But my final total looks like I paid the sales price of $9.99 and the shipping costs. It doesn't seem like it even registered the coupon. I am going to call them on lunch to see what exactly I was charged.

EDIT: Nevermind the guy above me beat me. I'll order a second one and see if they will cancel my first one.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. It doesn't actually redeem the coupon until you finish checking out, so someone can take the coupon while you're in the middle of buying something (at least, that is my understanding). Sorry for the confusion, and hopefully your cancellation goes smoothly.

Ended up using #4 since someone beat me to #5. Let's hope they will cancel my first one. Otherwise I'll have two new mice for my laptop lol

EDIT: Not your fault Pollox! I wish they had done codes instead. I'll try and call them in a few. Otherwise $11.99 is still good for a new mouse. And I guess 1.99 for a second one ain't bad either lol.

EDIT: Called, gave my excuse, and order was canceled. Thanks for sharing the codes! Now I just need to make sure my second order goes from pending to in progress..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered yesterday, shipped yesterday, arriving later today. Can't beat that! (Although Amazon is matching that with my Homefront order from yesterday)

It's annoying that the only version of Alan Wake they sell is the Collector's Edition @ $71.99! I was really hoping to snag that game on there for $9.99.

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']its been 6 days since i ordered and they still havent shipped it out yet, A+[/QUOTE]

I think some people said it takes a long time for them to update their website. They got it before it said it even shipped

[quote name='hwmusic']I think some people said it takes a long time for them to update their website. They got it before it said it even shipped[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that was my situation.

bread's done
Back