$10 coupon for Tiger Direct

steelcurtain11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Tiger Direct's facebook page is giving away free $10 coupons. It says they take 2-4 days to arrive but mine only took about 3 hours.

On the coupon it says $10 off any amount over $0.
Here's the link, or just search for them on facebook.
www.facebook.com/tigerdirect
like their whole fan page (not the link) and then click on the coupon link.

Edit: If that link doesn't work, go onto your facebook page and just search for tiger direct, clearing your cookies may work too if its saying you aren't a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JKSonic']Has anybody's order shipped yet? Ordered my PSP game on the 11th and it still says it hasn't shipped out...

And to those having problems getting the coupon, is anybody still able to get them? Since it's been on here and SD it's probably been on countless other deal sites as well...they probably just stopped giving them out. I know with my order they made absolutely no money at all since I got a $10 item.

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked again and it finally shipped...[/QUOTE]

They haven't shipped mine out either. I ordered on the 14th...The current status is to drop shipper....

I still have the status of drop shipper for my MS Points but my wireless mouse is magically shipped and on it's way (despite being ordered days after the MS Points). I think they ran out of points and are using their 7-10 day leeway to tell us they ran out.

[quote name='Erabiont']These are some great fucking headphones.[/QUOTE]Really, Coby headphones, good? I might have to get me a set, they're definitely cheap enough.

Also, many thanks again OP; my final item shipped yesterday.

worked for me, did it in facebook, click "like" then follow the instruction got an email later on, filled it out then got my 10 dollars off, bought a netgear refurb b/n dual-band wireless adapter for 11 dollars total shipping and all, was originally going to be aroung 25 bucks including shipping, the adapter was for 19.99, going to upgrade my router soon anyway so why not go ahead and buy the adapter for now.

[quote name='kburns10']I still have the status of drop shipper for my MS Points but my wireless mouse is magically shipped and on it's way (despite being ordered days after the MS Points). I think they ran out of points and are using their 7-10 day leeway to tell us they ran out.[/QUOTE]

hope it still comes. i ordered 2x on the 14th. i'll update if they ever come.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Has anyone received their items yet? I still haven't received my 2x Microsoft Point cards....[/QUOTE]

Yep, got my points card last Friday.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Has anyone received their items yet? I still haven't received my 2x Microsoft Point cards....[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on mine from the 14th, patiently though since I got it 50% off.

Ordered this on the 14th and received it via UPS on the 16th.

I asked about my MS Points card and they said they are out of stock till 3/31.. so my order is just waiting to get stock.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']You could forward me the email. I'll use it, lol. I'll find something.

The same thing happened to me when I tried to order something through my phone.[/QUOTE]

Wow, sorry man I didn't even think of doing something like that. I never did use those points either. I should have gave them away instead of letting them waste, for some reason I didn't think it was doable or something. I guess I was just so frustrated. Next time I'm not letting something like that go to waste, if I can't enjoy it at least someone else can. And I am defintely done with that site unless they put out some killer, must hit, deal.

[quote name='pitflyer']I asked about my MS Points card and they said they are out of stock till 3/31.. so my order is just waiting to get stock.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that is why it is taking so long. My wife got me Bionic Commando with her credit and am still waiting for the MS points. Oh well, no hurry as long as they fulfill the order.

i bought mine the 14th and still not shipped

also i have one more coupon for $10 and its not the 10$ off 100 either
its the good one. but im not going to use it

Yep, already got all three of mine (within a week of ordering.) Tiger direct sucks, but the drop shippers they choose are pretty efficient.

[quote name='ROB64']Yep, already got all three of mine (within a week of ordering.) Tiger direct sucks, but the drop shippers they choose are pretty efficient.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know man. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']i bought mine the 14th and still not shipped

its the good one. but im not going to use it[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I got this email back when I asked them about the status:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. As we have reviewed your account it shows that the status is at dropshipper. The term "drop ship" means the item is not shipped from our warehouse. Instead, the item is being shipped either from the manufacturer or from a third party distributor.
In these cases, items may take a little longer to arrive. We advertise their availability online, based on the information we obtain from the shipper.
Once the merchandise ships, you will receive the usual shipping confirmation email with the appropriate tracking #.
And regarding the points, there was a $10.00 discount on the item so instead of $19.99 you were only charged $9.99

Should you have any other concerns please feel free to reply to this e-mail or call us at 1800-800-8300.

Thank you for visiting our website. We appreciate your business. If you have further inquiries and reply to this email, please make sure to include your entire message, so we can address it appropriately.

Sincerely,
Romeo
TigerDirect.com Web Response

I like how he pointed out the fact that I got them at a discount. Telling me that I got the points cheaper doesn't change the fact they haven't arrived yet lol.

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']i bought mine the 14th and still not shipped

its the good one. but im not going to use it[/QUOTE]

can you send me coupon 4 me?

[email protected]

thx

My orders show no progress. Can you imagine ordering from this place under normal circumstances, and they put you through this?

Still can't believe they asked for a SSN, under threat of delaying the order. They weren't kidding.

[quote name='XF Gator']My orders show no progress. Can you imagine ordering from this place under normal circumstances, and they put you through this?

Still can't believe they asked for a SSN, under threat of delaying the order. They weren't kidding.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from Tiger Direct dozens of times and have always gotten my stuff within 3-4 days using their free shipping.

This time however it appears to be taking much much longer and my bet is that they are verifying to make sure no one put in 2 orders or anything. Probably why they are asking for SSN on peoples orders.

I received most of my stuff (Mice, Media Card slot, blank CDs, headphones), in fact it came really fast, but my copy of TF2 hasn't shipped yet.

I guess the coupon thing is over? I liked their page but saw no coupon. Unliked. But will re-like if I was just missing it. Was I?

[quote name='crunchewy']I guess the coupon thing is over? I liked their page but saw no coupon. Unliked. But will re-like if I was just missing it. Was I?[/QUOTE]

It has been dead for well over a week.

I had forgotten about this order. Sucks that they're taking so long.
And to think I risked my life to liberate their stupid store from Korean invaders last week.

[quote name='Drkirby']Ok, they are shipping my copy of TF2 finally. Took them a while.[/QUOTE]

When did you order it? As of yesterday, my Microsoft points are still saying "drop shipper". I still believe they are OOS and they don't want to say anything until the last second. But on a lighter note, my $9.99 wireless mouse from them arrived yesterday and works like a dream :)

FINALLY!!!
lol
i received my 1600 points card. they ups overnight!

i have 1 more $10 link if any wants it...
and its not the 10$ off of a 100$ either
its the good one

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']FINALLY!!!
lol
i received my 1600 points card. they ups overnight!

i have 1 more $10 link if any wants it...
and its not the 10$ off of a 100$ either
its the good one[/QUOTE]

I'll take it man! I'll put it to good use.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Does the link for your $10 one even work anymore? I tried my second one and it says its expired so I assume their all expired now.[/QUOTE]

They've been dead for about 10-11 days now.

I just received a confirmation email that they sent out my points yesterday at noon. It's ironic that they didn't send this email out yesterday...lol.

My status was also late to change. Finally changed to shipped today (with email) although it came in the mail yesterday.

[quote name='kingofdrew']Can some one send me the link for the tiger direct coupon.

I'm not seeing it.

I would be happy.[/QUOTE]

This deal has been dead for a while now.

bread's done
Back