$10 Extra trade in credit Wii/Ps3 @GS/EB

[quote name='nonametofame']Can somebody instruct me on how to post a saved pic? Perhaps that'll work better.[/QUOTE]

Save the image. Host it on something like imageshack.us

put the link between
brackets.

We really need some clear exclusions on this.
So this is not trade 2 but bring single Wii/PS3 game and get $10 extra??

[quote name='malalrd']We really need some clear exclusions on this.
So this is not trade 2 but bring single Wii/PS3 game and get $10 extra??[/QUOTE]

$10 extra when you trade in any Wii or PS3 game (besides Wii Sports) seems pretty clear to me. ;)

Here comes the wave of . . "How much do they give for this" posts.

Check the Wiki, if it's not on there.. CALL. We don't know these things.

[quote name='jer7583']Here comes the wave of . . "How much do they give for this" posts.

Check the Wiki, if it's not on there.. CALL. We don't know these things.[/QUOTE]

Indeed...

This is an interesting promo. There's a few things I may have traded had they not just had the trade 2 get 1 free. With the coupon you'll get $35 for the "premiere" titles like Zelda and Super Paper Mario and $30 for the lower tier ones like Big Brain Academy. I really can't see parting with any of those for that much in EB credit (cash, maybe, but not credit). I'll have to think about it a bit more...

[quote name='loserboy']They really should NOT exclude Wii Sports from the deal, if they had anyone who knew anything...I mean really look at these ebay prices, it's the most valuable used game out there for the Wii:

http://search-completed.ebay.com/se...=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=[/QUOTE]

Wow, anywhere from $40 to $60, and it seems mostly U.S. buyers. Are these buyers people who lost/broke their original discs? Interesting. Rest assured, EB/GS will get wind of this and start selling them for a high price. On the other hand, the sole reason the game is worth so much, probably, is that EB/GS and other used game chains don't take this game for trade-in and thus the only source for it is eBay.

That first coupon makes Ant Bully for the Wii $9.99. So all we need to know is how much you can trade it in for. :whistle2:\"

Wow, people are willing to pay a lot for replacement Wii Sports. I guess we've determined what the market value is. But no, I'm not parting with mine. I wouldn't have anywhere else to get it.

[quote name='Sway']That first coupon makes Ant Bully for the Wii $9.99. So all we need to know is how much you can trade it in for. :whistle2:\"[/quote]Well, you can't not profit on it, since you'll get at least $10 for it. Since it was $8 in April, I'm guessing it's probably down to $4-$6. Generally not worth it unless you wanto buy/trade multiple times making $4 each time.

[quote name='Sway']That first coupon makes Ant Bully for the Wii $9.99. So all we need to know is how much you can trade it in for. :whistle2:\"[/quote]Wow... well, you can't not profit on it, since you'll get at least $10.01 for it. Since it was $8 in April, I'm guessing it's probably down to $4-$6.

I really wish they would bring back the trade in 2 get 1 game free promo. I'm holding on to my games until then.

Ant Bully was trading in for about $8 in April. So either the price has gone up SLIGHTLY or has dropped. My guess would be it's dropped.

Guys, here's an interesting one. Looks like Meet the Robinsons (Wii) will once again help those wanting to get a little extra. It's $16.96 over at Circuit City (on clearance) and trades in for $10. Might not be much, but you get at least a few bucks back in your pocket.

err... i might be wrong, but doesn't this kinda make wii-motes $30? Well i mean like, buy wii play, if that still gets you $10 credit, plus another 10, yay....

Is it just me or is EB/GS not completely sucking anymore? Sure they're still an evil coporation out for our souls. But with this deal, the DS/PSP trade-in, the old $5 off used PSP/DS games, most my used games are going to them lately. I'll be trading in Super Paper Mario for $38 and have enough for a SSBB pre-order.

well during the trade 2 get 1 free, my average bonus override was def 10+ this will probably work best with the exclusions from last time.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Hmm...I could get a couple Wii Sports and turn them back around for a couple bucks...[/quote]

Wii Sports is excluded.

They bumped the value of Super Paper Mario to $30, so after bonuses I got $43 for it! I also traded in The Darkness (360) for $25 in case someone wants to update the wiki.

[quote name='Tsukento']Wii Sports isn't even in the system as a game to purchase alone.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, do the trick.

Oh well, more profit to have from eBay if I really cared.

Does anyone know how much they give for Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition? I wasn't gonna sell this game, but if the trade in value was decent it might be a deal I can't refuse.

[quote name='Kestastrophe']Does anyone know how much they give for Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition? I wasn't gonna sell this game, but if the trade in value was decent it might be a deal I can't refuse.[/QUOTE]

i just called resident evil gets 15 and spp gets 30, here I go

:whistle2:k

I could get $43 for MP8 from this... I think I'll go do it later next week. Add $7 and get myself Strikers.

[quote name='dpadilla4']i just called resident evil gets 15 and spp gets 30, here I go[/quote]

If that's thats the case, then RE4: Wii will fetch $25 with this coupon.... which is probably what they sell a used copy for. Not too shabby. I was lucky enough to get $10 off via a coupon when I bought it, so I'd actually make $5 on it. Not sure I want to let go of it though.

[quote name='Tom Ato']They bumped the value of Super Paper Mario to $30, so after bonuses I got $43 for it! I also traded in The Darkness (360) for $25 in case someone wants to update the wiki.[/QUOTE]

Done!

Can two of these coupons be used? $43 for SPM as well... tempting. Although I did really enjoy that game, as opposed to being "meh" on MP8.

What does Twilight Princess trade in for now? I've beaten it and although I have a problem parting with my games, I don't see what I'd do with it.

[quote name='Rocko']Can two of these coupons be used? $43 for SPM as well... tempting. Although I did really enjoy that game, as opposed to being "meh" on MP8.[/quote]

I'm curious about that, too, seeing that there are two games I'd like to trade in.

bread's done
Back