$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']If they have a sale on GOThrones to $39.99 I'll pick it up at $19.99 because I like the show (assuming the coupons stack).[/QUOTE]
The coupons do stack just like MW3 this week for $24.99.

[quote name='murphyspub']The GoT offer is no appearing for me. Has this gone live yet?[/QUOTE]
In Store only. You also need to bring a printed coupon from your RZ account if you don't have the BB smartphone app.

[quote name='murphyspub']The GoT offer is no appearing for me. Has this gone live yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet. From what I've seen they usually aren't viewable in your RZ account until sometime tomorrow afternoon but don't quote me on that :whistle2:#

Yeah RWZ offers usually take another day or two before actually appearing.
I was even wondering how you even knew about these but I assume it's on the BB website.

[quote name='strait edge follower']When do these two coupons expire ? I'm going to print them out and hold them in hopes of being able to stack them with a sale for these two games[/QUOTE]
6/24/2012
[quote name='iduncurr']Yeah RWZ offers usually take another day or two before actually appearing.
I was even wondering how you even knew about these but I assume it's on the BB website.[/QUOTE]
Best Buy tends to update there smartphone app ahead of the main website. I also see the DOTD prices earlier on it than the main website.;)

[quote name='htz']50% off Dirt 3, and $20 off Game of Thrones.[/QUOTE]

Am I safe in assuming that this is only for the standard and not the complete version of Dirt 3?

I've been tempted by Amazon's $29.99 sale price for the complete edition, but, if it works out to $19.99 from Best Buy, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

[quote name='Showstoppa42']Am I safe in assuming that this is only for the standard and not the complete version of Dirt 3?

I've been tempted by Amazon's $29.99 sale price for the complete edition, but, if it works out to $19.99 from Best Buy, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]
I just checked the app, and the offer links directly to the standard version that is retailing for $29.99. So $15 after the 50% off.

I checked the app and it's showing a $20 off Max Payne 3 offer ($39.99 after coupon) though it doesn't appear on the website. Anyone know if this could be worked into some kind of price match?

[quote name='coopscohen']I checked the app and it's showing a $20 off Max Payne 3 offer ($39.99 after coupon) though it doesn't appear on the website. Anyone know if this could be worked into some kind of price match?[/QUOTE]

when does the $20 off max payne 3 offer expire?

[quote name='YBX87']when does the $20 off max payne 3 offer expire?[/QUOTE]

Valid 06/10/12 - 06/23/12

[quote name='Foxconn Worker']so the people who got max payne 3 with 20 preorder coupon can pricematch the price 4 39.99 that would be sweet.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm wondering.

[quote name='Foxconn Worker']so the people who got max payne 3 with 20 preorder coupon can pricematch the price 4 39.99 that would be sweet.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to figure out how to get a PM. I'm not expecting them to PM/apply a coupon on a previous purchase but maybe if you purchased a copy at $40 and then attempted a PM? Then return the $40 copy you just bought. Seems a bit of a hassle though.

Probably need to do a return and re-buy with coupon. I don't see an outright pricematch working without manager approval, cause that would be coupon matching not price matching. :lol:

[quote name='Sway']I'm trying to figure out how to get a PM. I'm not expecting them to PM/apply a coupon on a previous purchase but maybe if you purchased a copy at $40 and then attempted a PM? Then return the $40 copy you just bought. Seems a bit of a hassle though.[/QUOTE]

Yea. Not sure it's possible because it's a coupon. PM Target sale price of $49.99 might be the only option still for those who got in on the $20 GC pre order promotion.

Do you guys know if I would be able to price match the item if I forgot to use my reward zone card? I have the 45 day period because I'm silver and I also did report the missing points.

[quote name='htz']Probably need to do a return and re-buy with coupon. I don't see an outright pricematch working without manager approval, cause that would be coupon matching not price matching. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Isn't there any repercussions to someone who bought MP3 when the $20 offer was still available, spent it and then returned the game?

[quote name='Sway']Isn't there any repercussions to someone who bought MP3 when the $20 offer was still available, spent it and then returned the game?[/QUOTE]
I probably will do the Target $10 PM but not this coupon offer. Pretty happy with the way BB is handling video game deals and the $20 GC I already received.

when they did the "pre order 5 and get $100 in reward zone points" deal they price adjusted for sale prices AND for coupons. I brought in a 10% off barcode coupon that came off an app or something, they took it.

The RZ Coupons are tied to your RZ account correct? Meaning they are just one use coupons?

I wanted to PM my preorder pickup as well as get a second copy but I don't think that'll be possible will it?

Nice. Time to go and try for a PM on Max Payne 3. While this is a coupon, it is also a automatic coupon tied with your RZ account I believe they should PM it. It's automatically done with the system. There is no harm in trying and getting MP3 for $20 is well worth it.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Doubt I'd be able to pm target/coupon. Right?[/QUOTE]

Right. No coupon stacking with PMs without an override...

[quote name='htz']I probably will do the Target $10 PM but not this coupon offer. Pretty happy with the way BB is handling video game deals and the $20 GC I already received.[/QUOTE]

I am with you. The $10 is nit worth the hassle of arguing with CS or trying some end around. The people at my BBY like me and I want to keep it thst way.

[quote name='Sway']Isn't there any repercussions to someone who bought MP3 when the $20 offer was still available, spent it and then returned the game?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking a lot of people did it on ME3, which is why future 20 GC deals come in the form of RZ certs.

If it was a price drop on MP3, I'd go back and price match but this seems like too much work. Amazon is giving $34 TIV so I'm just gonna trade it in and consider it a $7 rental.

BB has been good to me this year.

Seems like now is when we need SDers to see if when they returned the game after getting the gift card if they only got $40 back

[quote name='GBAstar']The RZ Coupons are tied to your RZ account correct? Meaning they are just one use coupons?

I wanted to PM my preorder pickup as well as get a second copy but I don't think that'll be possible will it?[/QUOTE]

You can use it multiple times. I bought 2 copies of Goldeneye last week. I didn't test it out fully but the cashier opted to ring me up as two separate purchases and the discount still worked.

[quote name='tribalnoise']the coupon shows valid for standard edition SKUs only[/QUOTE]

Meh. The DLC has some cool stuff for gearheads like me. That E30 M3 rally car FTW

MAKE SURE THEY DO A PRICE MATCH & NOT A RETURN/REBUY OR YOU'LL LOSE THE $20 GIFTCARD

Your gonna need to buy MP3 again using the coupon 1st, then take the receipt from the $40 price & have BB pm using that. The BB gc won't register on the receipt so it's just a simple pm.

end result $40 + $20 credit = Happy CAG

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sninh']seems like now is when we need sders to see if when they returned the game after getting the gift card if they only got $40 back[/quote]do not return the game it has to be a price match

i price matched target's price for max payne 3, not going to try and price match with the coupon, too much hassle

[quote name='Bosamba']Turtle Beach XP500 is on sale this week so it's only $179.99 after sale price and comes with free shipping.

After reading some Amazon customer reviews I may go pick these up.[/QUOTE]

Great headset, I bought the MW3 branded 500s (Ear Force Deltas) when they came out last year with the game. My only complaint was rechargeable batteries just tended to die rather than giving a low battery warning but that's no big deal as my only complaint. Used the shit out of them till about Feb/March this year when I finally grew tired of shooters and hadn't used them since. Sold my set to a friend a couple weeks ago for $200 when he started shopping for a top end headset. They are awesome but a little overkill I think, $180ish doesn't sound bad though if your in the market.

Damn, in-store only. I still have a $25 Prototype 2 Digital Coupon that I've been waiting on a sale like this to use. Any chance I could buy Max Payne online with in-store pickup and then bring the coupon in when I pick it up?

[quote name='DragoonKnight']Damn, in-store only. I still have a $25 Prototype 2 Digital Coupon that I've been waiting on a sale like this to use. Any chance I could buy Max Payne online with in-store pickup and then bring the coupon in when I pick it up?[/QUOTE]

Where did you get the Proto 2 coupon?

Dirt 3 has a $8 base TIV so with the BB trade in promo it would be basically a free rental if you didn't like it and you get RZ points for buying and trading.

[quote name='Enuf']MAKE SURE THEY DO A PRICE MATCH & NOT A RETURN/REBUY OR YOU'LL LOSE THE $200 GIFTCARD

Your gonna need to buy MP3 again using the coupon 1st, then take the receipt from the $40 price & have BB pm using that. The BB gc won't register on the receipt so it's just a simple pm.

end result $40 + $20 credit = Happy CAG[/QUOTE]

So we who bought from BB.com are out of luck? I guess it won't hurt to call and ask for a PA. I don't have time right now so no one expect me to try for a while if you don't want to be the first penguin.

Any chance of PM'ing Target's $50 MP3 price and then using the coupon on top of that??

I know it YMMV, but I price matched The Witcher 2 for $45 with no issue at all back when TRU was selling it for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back