$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
Already traded Max Payne 3 to GS and I really don't see the CS reps at my local BB having any idea how to do a PM with this new $20 off coupon, so I'll just pass on the hassle.

[quote name='mossfan563']The Dirt 3 offer isn't working for me...[/QUOTE]
All of the RZ Gamers Club offers are in-store only. If your having problems seeing the coupon offers to print off the myrz.com website, give it a day or so for them to show up. You can claim the offers right now on the Best Buy smartphone app, and buy them in store today. That is where I originally found these offers if you have access to a smartphone.
[quote name='jcp42877']Any chance of PM'ing Target's $50 MP3 price and then using the coupon on top of that??

I know it YMMV, but I price matched The Witcher 2 for $45 with no issue at all back when TRU was selling it for that.[/QUOTE]
You will need manager approval for that. BB's system don't allow any coupons when a price match is done.

Yeah it does say Markdown from Regular Prices. So I doubt u could get it PMed to 50 then 20 off that. Still might grab it tho for 40 so I dont feel so bad for not buying it on release.

I still haven't gotten the $20 for pre-ordering Max Payne.

I emailed them on Friday and they said they would add it to my account but that has yet to happen.

[quote name='Az986']I still haven't gotten the $20 for pre-ordering Max Payne.

I emailed them on Friday and they said they would add it to my account but that has yet to happen.[/QUOTE]

same here , the 30 days period after purchase from max payne is almost up, and still nothing

[quote name='YBX87']same here , the 30 days period after purchase from max payne is almost up, and still nothing[/QUOTE]

Mine came in an email as a e-gift card. I had to print it out to use it in store so check your e-mail that is associated with your reward zone account.

Tempted to get mp3. If I pick it up today and it goes on sale before the 23rd, do you think it'd be possible to get a price adjustment or return repurchase?

I got it pm'd but needed an override. they tried doing using the coupon on a regular purchase but it wasn't working so the manager did the override

[quote name='joeyshadows']Tempted to get mp3. If I pick it up today and it goes on sale before the 23rd, do you think it'd be possible to get a price adjustment or return repurchase?[/QUOTE]

I was considering the same thing, but was wondering if they would let you swing a price match if using this coupon. I can see this being a hassle.

Went to get Max Payne today, but the video game guy told me I had to buy Turtle Beach's and the season pass for the coupon to work....I will go back in tomorrow and straighten it out I was in a hurry to get out of there this afternoon

Anyone know if the Max Payne 3 coupon works on the PC version as well? Or is it just PS3/360?

*Edit* Damn it's only valid on the PS3 and 360 SKU's. The wait continues...

I was able to get Max Payne 3 knocked down to $40 today and still have the gift card, just checked the balance on it. They were having issues with it at first, I think it wasn't even working for a new transaction, but the manager told the girl to just do an exception return or somethin. Win win.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Hmm, always wanted to try Dirt 3. Tempting at $15, wonder if this could apply to the complete edition for $20.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't work on the complete version, it has a different SKU. Even the regular version required a manager override for me at least.

I needed an override cause the discount wouldnt go. I went to the myrz.com on my phone and he still couldnt do anything until a manager PMed to 40. You could push ur luck and get it on the PC. Im wondering if the coupon will still be active then.

[quote name='seanmcc']Doesn't work on the complete version, it has a different SKU. Even the regular version required a manager override for me at least.[/QUOTE]

I got lucky and got them to override it due to the complete edition being the only one on the shelf. Very happy to pick this up for $20.:D

[quote name='k20em1']I got lucky and got them to override it due to the complete edition being the only one on the shelf. Very happy to pick this up for $20.:D[/QUOTE]

$20 for max payne 3 complete edition?

[quote name='ShreeAspenwood']GS has Game of Thrones for 49.99, so would BB price match and let me use the coupon making it 29.99?[/QUOTE]

ymmv, because it is consider double dipping to them, you will need manager override

Went to a BB I didn't even buy the game at since I was near it. Showed them the print out of the "coupon" and got the $20 back no issues. $20 for Max Payne 3 on release day, yes please! :D

[quote name='joeyshadows']Anyone else have issues getting the unlocked discount to work on mp3?[/QUOTE]

Went tonight to unload a few trade-in games and pick up MP3. I had the Unlocked $20 off coupon and the dude couldn't get it to go through. Had to call a supervisor over and I believe he just ended up manually taking 20 off. Might be an issue because the coupon is new...dunno. Anyway, got MP3 for 39.99 and even better, unloaded a few games for more than I paid, which almost made MP3 free in the end.

[quote name='iduncurr']I hope BB has a $40 sale on MP3 so I can pick it up at $20.

All offers are available until the 23rd of June.[/QUOTE]

Same thing I was wondering. R games don't drop quickly though.
I think i'll print out the coupon and sit on it till the 22nd.

-EDIT-
Then again, it says right on it "excludes games on clearance".

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Same thing I was wondering. R games don't drop quickly though.
I think i'll print out the coupon and sit on it till the 22nd.[/QUOTE]

If this coupon functions like the Turtle Beach headset coupon then the lowest you'll be able to get MP3 is $40.

The battle continues in Brazil, complete with cutting-edge cinematic action and new features. Get it for Xbox 360 and PS3, now only $39.99. Valid through 6/23/12. In store only.

Markdowns taken from regular prices.

Granted BB can mess up and allow it to stack, but don't think that because it may go on sale for $40 that'll mean by default it'll be $20.

EDIT: Also, clearance does not mean sale, a clearance is store specific price, YMMV basically. A sale is in the weekly ad usually, but not always, but it is a nationwide price, so it's non-YMMV.

Ordered from the site on release day. I don't know if I can get it adjusted. I'm well within my 45 day window. I'll contact customer service tomorrow.

Yeah, I'd like to know if people are having success in getting a PM on Max Payne 3 via the Gamers Club "coupon". If that doesn't work, I can PM the Target ad this week and just keep watching for the game to drop to $40 for another PM. It'd be nice to just get the $20 back this week though. :D

[quote name='Dund3r']Yeah, I'd like to know if people are having success in getting a PM on Max Payne 3 via the Gamers Club "coupon". If that doesn't work, I can PM the Target ad this week and just keep watching for the game to drop to $40 for another PM. It'd be nice to just get the $20 back this week though. :D[/QUOTE]

I had no issue at all getting a PM via the Gamers Club coupon.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I had no issue at all getting a PM via the Gamers Club coupon.[/QUOTE]This is good to know--if MP3 isn't listed as being on sale for $40 in next week's ads (hopefully before next week rolls around... ;)), then I'll try to PM via the coupon. Thanks for the heads-up. :D

[quote name='Dund3r']Yeah, I'd like to know if people are having success in getting a PM on Max Payne 3 via the Gamers Club "coupon". If that doesn't work, I can PM the Target ad this week and just keep watching for the game to drop to $40 for another PM. It'd be nice to just get the $20 back this week though. :D[/QUOTE]

its definately ymmv, i tried today with the gamers club coupon for max payne 3 , it was a no go, so i chose to price match targets ad

Bought the only Turtle Beach XP500s tonight from the closest Best Buy. The box had some tears from where the plastic tab hangs from the display hook, but they're minor. I printed out the RZ coupon offer in the store using the in store computer.

Unfortunately, when the gaming associate scanned the printout, the system was showing a "dublicate" error, meaning it thought I had already used the offer once. He called over a supervisor, who verified that I had in fact not already purchased an XP500 and had to do a manual override. Final price was $192.59.

TLDR: Tried to buy headset using RZ coupon, system needed a manual override from supervisor.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I had no issue at all getting a PM via the Gamers Club coupon.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. Anything special did you have to do since it was a coupon?

[quote name='Sway']Good to hear. Anything special did you have to do since it was a coupon?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Brought in my original receipt and the game to be safe. Showed her the print out of the coupon. She read over it, and price adjusted it. Didn't ask for a manger override or anything.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Nope. Brought in my original receipt and the game to be safe. Showed her the print out of the coupon. She read over it, and price adjusted it. Didn't ask for a manger override or anything.[/QUOTE]

Perfect. I know it doesn't matter but I feel like I should PM only after I get the $20 giftcard in my email first. Guess it didn't help that I picked up the game on the last eligible day for the promo.

why the hell is everyone having problems getting MP3 for $40?

If this $20 off coupon is Gamer's Club...then BBY best fuckin honor it.

I mean, I don't see the problem with having to do overrides and all that shit. There was no need for that with any Gamer's Club coupon i've used before..

[quote name='jcp42877']why the hell is everyone having problems getting MP3 for $40?

If this $20 off coupon is Gamer's Club...then BBY best fuckin honor it.

I mean, I don't see the problem with having to do overrides and all that shit. There was no need for that with any Gamer's Club coupon i've used before..[/QUOTE]

Relax. Read.

[quote name='confoosious']Relax. Read.[/QUOTE]

Haha...I appreciate you being the one member who can usually calm me down aha.

I usually get on here daily but just see multiple posts by people being difficult and my aggravation usually shows in my reply.

But alright...i see now. Tis all good then!

[quote name='6er']So we who bought from BB.com are out of luck? I guess it won't hurt to call and ask for a PA. I don't have time right now so no one expect me to try for a while if you don't want to be the first penguin.[/QUOTE]You can still try just show tell them where the offer is & explain what you're trying to do w/o mentioning the $20 gc.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']If this coupon functions like the Turtle Beach headset coupon then the lowest you'll be able to get MP3 is $40.

The battle continues in Brazil, complete with cutting-edge cinematic action and new features. Get it for Xbox 360 and PS3, now only $39.99. Valid through 6/23/12. In store only.

Markdowns taken from regular prices.

Granted BB can mess up and allow it to stack, but don't think that because it may go on sale for $40 that'll mean by default it'll be $20.

EDIT: Also, clearance does not mean sale, a clearance is store specific price, YMMV basically. A sale is in the weekly ad usually, but not always, but it is a nationwide price, so it's non-YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my local Best Buy's are ALWAYS horrible with stacking, but I try when I can. $40's not bad, but I try shooting for the sweet $20 mark when given the opportunity.

I went for the max payne price adjust. I had it pre-ordered and already spent my $20 gc. the clerk had errors popping up all over the place tried a return rebuy and still no luck. the manager gave me a bit of a hard time but it had nothing to do with the $20 promo I got earlier. She told me I must have printed out the voucher wrong and there should be a second barcode that wasn't visable on my printout.

A guy who has done most of my trade ins walked by and said hi (a BB employee who visits cag) and he asked what was up. Turns out he had the same voucher in hand to adjust his pre order and this made the manager just do a manual $20 override and I got $20 + tax back on a gift card.

TLDR: Best buy computers are as broken as their deals.

[quote name='iduncurr']I hope BB has a $40 sale on MP3 so I can pick it up at $20.

All offers are available until the 23rd of June.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm waiting for as well. I played the first two chapters at work, and it was pretty fun. Can't wait to play through the rest of it.

I was not planning on trying the coupon to get the $40 PM but the success by some has changed my mind. At worst I bring in my unopened copy and ask for a return/rebuy.

I don't think my store has had the vanilla version of Dirt 3 for quite some time now, so I'm hoping I can convince them to take the discount off the complete edition like a few others have reported.

Im gonna go to BB later today and try for price adjust with this coupon. I did the preorder deal and got the 20 GC already. Will have to get CS to either lookup my receipt or print it out for me as I only got the pickup slip and not an actual receipt when I got the game. Shouldnt be a problem there, just hope they will adjust with the coupon.

Wont be too upset if it doesnt work, still got it for 40 bucks already, and game was definitely worth that. Play the hell out of MP

Edit: Also didnt see it mentioned but you can pull up this offer on your smartphone with the rewardzone app. Just claim the offer and it should attach the coupon to your RZ number and auto apply discount when they put your number in the system. Also has a screen with instructions to show the cashier...........

well the Dirt 3 coupon doesn't show up on the RZ website. that's what i was saying.
it says the page you requested cannot be found. so i guess i just redeem in store?

Anyone try getting the adjustment for a .com order over the phone yet? I'm trying tonight after work but a scenario to reference would be nice.

[quote name='coopscohen']Anyone try getting the adjustment for a .com order over the phone yet? I'm trying tonight after work but a scenario to reference would be nice.[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried, but if I worked for BB.com I personally wouldn't adjust it because the coupon states it isn't valid with online orders. Granted they still may do it, it just makes me lean more towards no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back