$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
The search feature on this site fucking blows...

that being said the new coupons are up:

$20 off Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3/360)

$50 off Turtle Beach Ear Force PX3

$50 off 2K Sports Combo Pack [NBA 2k12 / MLB 2k12] (360)

$10 off Wipeout 3 (PS3/360/Wii/DS)

[quote name='shadowkast']Me? I was being serious. I hate how this generation of kids uses lol like a period at the end of a sentence. I have multiple cousins who end their texts with it for no reason....drives me nuts.[/QUOTE]

No I was not referring to you. :)

Where are you seeing these? I've looked all through every RZ offer I see and I don't see any of them. I'm a silver/unlocked member, if that makes any difference (but I would assume if it did I would see more offers, not less...).

[quote name='argyle']Where are you seeing these? I've looked all through every RZ offer I see and I don't see any of them. I'm a silver/unlocked member, if that makes any difference (but I would assume if it did I would see more offers, not less...).[/QUOTE]

They're not up through the RZ site yet.

Here is a trick:

On Sunday morning around 1AM EST go to bestbuy.com

Click on the DOTD advertisment on the left corner

Once that page is brought up click on video game section at the bottom

It will then bring you to a new page where it shows the new offers

[quote name='GBAstar']The search feature on this site fucking blows...

that being said the new coupons are up:

$20 off Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3/360)

$50 off Turtle Beach Ear Force PX3

$50 off 2K Sports Combo Pack [NBA 2k12 / MLB 2k12] (360)

$10 off Wipeout 3 (PS3/360/Wii/DS)[/QUOTE]

Hope there's a sale so i can pick up Tekken cheap.

Aside from XCOM, nothing would make me happier than to be able to grab Tekken for $20 right now. I might bite at $30, but I'll absolutely jump for $20.

[quote name='Clown069']Hope there's a sale so i can pick up Tekken cheap.[/QUOTE]

Well, it MIGHT not stack with a sale on Tekken. Not sure if it's always said it or what, but the coupons now say "Markdowns taken from regular price." They wouldn't give me the Nyko Zoom for the Kinect last week for $5 ($15 off). They would only take it off the retail price, not the sale price. And I've been to that Best Buy a lot where I've gotten other coupons honored in the past. I'm sure it's possible to talk the right employee/manager into an override, but I think it'll be a "YMMV" type thing.

None of these coupons interest me this time. I want Tekken, but won't pay over $15-20 for it.

[quote name='KanYozakura']So if I were to flip the combo pack to GS, would they count each game as separate or is there a value on the whole pack?[/QUOTE]

There is a value on full pack. Trade the titles separately to maximize TIV.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']There is a value on full pack. Trade the titles separately to maximize TIV.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't I get hit with a refurb fee for not having the cases though?

[quote name='KanYozakura']Wouldn't I get hit with a refurb fee for not having the cases though?[/QUOTE]

Nope. GS and BB has same TIV for disk-only and complete copies.

[quote name='FlipSide']Nope. GS and BB has same TIV for disk-only and complete copies.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy will take a complete or a disc game. I don't shop at GS but remember a few people telling me GS takes off TIV for disc only games.

[quote name='Bumslie']Best Buy will take a complete or a disc game. I don't shop at GS but remember a few people telling me GS takes off TIV for disc only games.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought too...I'll have to call later.

[quote name='KanYozakura']That's what I thought too...I'll have to call later.[/QUOTE]

TIVs for NBA 2K12 and MLB2k12 both tanked. I should've called first, but I lost a $ or so on the flip. NBA 2k12 is now $5 and MLB is $9. After using the 30% promo with PUR I got $19.60 for both (traded separately). If the combo pack value held at $15 it's actually a better deal to leave them together... Oh well.

Hope you see this before you learn the way I did (always check TIV before purchasing).

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I did not get charged a refurb fee for disc only. That is NOT policy, but some locations like to make their own rules. I have had a blast getting refurb fees reversed (just fill out a nasty complaint survey, you'll get a call in a few hours).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Multibeaster79']TIVs for NBA 2K12 and MLB2k12 both tanked. I should've called first, but I lost a $ or so on the flip. NBA 2k12 is now $5 and MLB is $9. After using the 30% promo with PUR I got $19.60 for both (traded separately). If the combo pack value held at $15 it's actually a better deal to leave them together... Oh well.

Hope you see this before you learn the way I did (always check TIV before purchasing).

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I did not get charged a refurb fee for disc only. That is NOT policy, but some locations like to make their own rules. I have had a blast getting refurb fees reversed (just fill out a nasty complaint survey, you'll get a call in a few hours).[/QUOTE]

Ouch, I'll skip it then. Thanks for the TIV info.

...thinking of trading in my nba 2k11, and the mlb 2k12 to best buy and just keeping nba 2k12. Itd basically make it 4 bucks to upgrade. Is 2k12 better? (is this even worth it?)

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']...thinking of trading in my nba 2k11, and the mlb 2k12 to best buy and just keeping nba 2k12. Itd basically make it 4 bucks to upgrade. Is 2k12 better? (is this even worth it?)[/QUOTE]

The NBA 2K series, unlike Madden (until this year), is one that manages to successfully improve in lots of areas from year to year. While 2K13 blows 2K12 away, if you're not set on having to have the latest one then 2K12 will be a noticeable upgrade IMO.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Now to wait and see if Tekken goes down to $45, if not $40 in the next week or so. I cant jusfy spending $40 on tekken, with BF just around the corner.[/QUOTE]

$40 is very possible, but anything lower than that is highly unlikely.

[quote name='SilverPrince']Sports games... low price now, worthless and obsolete a year later, and a mountain of clutter for collectors to dig through a five-ten years later.[/QUOTE]

Cool story.

[quote name='SilverPrince']Sports games... low price now, worthless and obsolete a year later, and a mountain of clutter for collectors to dig through a five-ten years later.[/QUOTE]

Cool story breh

[quote name='taylort3']lol the troll has a point though[/QUOTE]

Nah, not a troll, just disgruntled today. Was at a flea market hoping to find some good deals on some good games, I didn't even find any bad deals on good games. All I saw was N64 Maddens, a box of the $0.99 sports games from Gamestop for the PS2, etc.

[quote name='SilverPrince']Nah, not a troll, just disgruntled today. Was at a flea market hoping to find some good deals on some good games, I didn't even find any bad deals on good games. All I saw was N64 Maddens, a box of the $0.99 sports games from Gamestop for the PS2, etc.[/QUOTE]

Hate to say it but back when I lived in Missouri I had a local flea market that I always went to. Always hated when I went there and saw a huge stall filled with games but upon further inspection 99.9% of them were sports game and the only game that wasn't a sports game would be a game I already have AND it was overpriced :cry:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Now to wait and see if Tekken goes down to $45, if not $40 in the next week or so. I cant jusfy spending $40 on tekken, with BF just around the corner.[/QUOTE]Had they added tekken to the $20 RZ promo list they would even need this offer. I'll bite @ $40 b/c I want the game & b/c I'll still have 60 days to match.

Was hoping there be a coupon for Tekken in the newest Gamer mag and was sad when there wasn't. This is just what I needed. :D

Now if only they'd add a deal for Borderlands 2....but I sense that will be cheap on Black Friday.

[quote name='crunchewy']Is MLB 2k12 a good baseball game? I wouldn't mind having a baseball game in my collection.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty good. I picked up the double pack back when they had it for DOTD. I forget how much it was, but was definitely satisfied with it.

If you have a ps3 must get mlb the show. Yes that game can kick your ass but the realism is unmatched and learning how to master it is so satisfying. The only sports game that compairs in realism is nba 2k

[quote name='strait edge follower']You poor soul. Once you go show you know where to go lol. That series totally rapes 2k baseball[/QUOTE]
Neither one of those games has anything on Bases Loaded. :lol:

[quote name='klimb22']Neither one of those games has anything on Bases Loaded. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Correction: Neither one of those games has anything on Baseball Stars.

[quote name='lordopus99']Correction: Neither one of those games has anything on Baseball Stars.[/QUOTE]

Correction: Baseball Stars 2. One of the best SNK games ever.

[quote name='crunchewy']Is MLB 2k12 a good baseball game? I wouldn't mind having a baseball game in my collection.[/QUOTE]

Since you don't have a PS3 its your only option. It's ok at best and that's doing a lot of work with sliders. Since you don't already have it I assume you aren't a hardcore baseball giy so passing might be you best option.
If after all that and you still want a baseball game then go ahead and get it. There is not going to be a new Baseball game from anyone next season on 360 so this is your only option.

Off topic. I just looked at my RZ points.....

(+139 pending points)
11,000 points = $220

No.... that is not a typo. Gotta love triple RZ points on top of premier silver.

MVP baseball was the best baseball game ever. The Show is comparable and destroys 2k.

I haven't touched the Show in awhile. Ended record of like 320-85. Might play couple games with playoffs now.

[quote name='Enuf']Had they added tekken to the $20 RZ promo list they would even need this offer. I'll bite @ $40 b/c I want the game & b/c I'll still have 60 days to match.[/QUOTE]

Do these work the same as the @Gamer coupons though? I read someone post in the Gamer Coupon thread that they tried to do a price adjustment after their @Gamer coupon had expired, but it wouldn't work with a return/rebuy since they couldn't reapply an expired coupon.. unless I just misunderstood their post.

I recently got silver, so there is bound to be a price drop within 60 days. I'm interested in doing what you are gonna do, but have you ran into that issue yourself?

[quote name='nuuuuj']Off topic. I just looked at my RZ points.....

(+139 pending points)
11,000 points = $220

No.... that is not a typo. Gotta love triple RZ points on top of premier silver.[/QUOTE]

Was there one recently? I'm still waiting on a triple RZ points to get another laptop.

[quote name='confoosious']Was there one recently? I'm still waiting on a triple RZ points to get another laptop.[/QUOTE]

The last nationwide one was the one back in July. Since then, there was one (or two, can't remember) that were for specific stores only. I did the nationwide at my local store on a new TV, and then a location specific at a store 20 mins away for another TV for my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back