$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nuuuuj']Off topic. I just looked at my RZ points.....

(+139 pending points)
11,000 points = $220

No.... that is not a typo. Gotta love triple RZ points on top of premier silver.[/QUOTE]
:shock: What the fuck did you have to buy to get those kind of points?:whistle2:#:whistle2:s I consider myself lucky when I get a $5 RZ certificate and most of mine in the last year have been since they started giving points for game trade-ins.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:shock: What the fuck did you have to buy to get those kind of points?:whistle2:#:whistle2:s I consider myself lucky when I get a $5 RZ certificate and most of mine in the last year have been since they started giving points for game trade-ins.[/QUOTE]

Two TVs make up most of up of it (~8000 or so). Rest is just games and other crap my wife and I bought.

[quote name='nuuuuj']Two TVs make up most of up of it (~8000 or so). Rest is just games and other crap my wife and I bought.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I thought I spent a lot of money at BB.

--

I gotta say, I love the new BB price matching. I'll give them more business simply to keep their video game deals going. Just price matched a 13" MBP via Amazon with absolutely no hassle.

BB now gets all my business when possible. Wish I coulda waited for triple RZ points event but I didn't think the $1012 price would last very long. Last time it dropped to that, It went right back up.

[quote name='confoosious']Damn, I thought I spent a lot of money at BB.

--

I gotta say, I love the new BB price matching. I'll give them more business simply to keep their video game deals going. Just price matched a 13" MBP via Amazon with absolutely no hassle.

BB now gets all my business when possible. Wish I coulda waited for triple RZ points event but I didn't think the $1012 price would last very long. Last time it dropped to that, It went right back up.[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting to hear all the horror stories of how folks see a price on Amazon, but by the time they get to BB Amazon's price went back up. I wonder if BB will accept screenshots for online PMs.

[quote name='klimb22']I'm waiting to hear all the horror stories of how folks see a price on Amazon, but by the time they get to BB Amazon's price went back up. I wonder if BB will accept screenshots for online PMs.[/QUOTE]

If they're smart they won't. Too easy to fake a screenshot.

I was worried about it going up as I was driving there but it didn't.

[quote name='klimb22']I'm waiting to hear all the horror stories of how folks see a price on Amazon, but by the time they get to BB Amazon's price went back up. I wonder if BB will accept screenshots for online PMs.[/QUOTE]

I am just waiting for these as well.

I'm also waiting to hear the person that believes it was a collusion between AMZ and BBY so that it would get people into BBY.

You think that's far fetched then you don't read the BBY forums. Yes people find anyway to yell scam and blame someone.

[quote name='confoosious']I gotta say, I love the new BB price matching. I'll give them more business simply to keep their video game deals going. Just price matched a 13" MBP via Amazon with absolutely no hassle.

BB now gets all my business when possible. Wish I coulda waited for triple RZ points event but I didn't think the $1012 price would last very long. Last time it dropped to that, It went right back up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, BB is leaps and bounds ahead of all retailers for me now. With their new PM policy and RWZ program you just can't beat them IMO. Their trade in values and promos can be very good at times as well.

Quick question on your PM though, did you call in or did you get it done instore?

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Yeah, BB is leaps and bounds ahead of all retailers for me now. With their new PM policy and RWZ program you just can't beat them IMO. Their trade in values and promos can be very good at times as well.

Quick question on your PM though, did you call in or did you get it done instore?[/QUOTE]

Just to let BBY know they are on the right track, it never hurts to flood their forums with the good. Hint hint.

The forums are monitored by corporate. If corporate sees that people are saying they will pretty much exclusively shop at BBY when they make radical policy changes then it helps them justify more positive changes.

[quote name='confoosious']If they're smart they won't. Too easy to fake a screenshot.

I was worried about it going up as I was driving there but it didn't.[/QUOTE]
Truly a gamble. Another strategy would be to add it to your cart and log in to your Amazon.com at BB (smartphone, tablet, BB computer if you're comfortable) When your cart pops up with the "the price of XXX has increased since last placed it in your cart" message, you can say "see, it really was that price" :lol:

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Yeah, BB is leaps and bounds ahead of all retailers for me now. With their new PM policy and RWZ program you just can't beat them IMO. Their trade in values and promos can be very good at times as well.

Quick question on your PM though, did you call in or did you get it done instore?[/QUOTE]
It's still neck and neck for me as I have beaucoup credit at both. Amazon has the (no) tax advantage (MD), but I think I will go for bigger ticket items at BB for the easy returns if need be.

In store.

[quote name='confoosious']Damn, I thought I spent a lot of money at BB.[/QUOTE]
Between buying a laptop, four of the $20 preorder games, and some other crap, I've got $155 in certificates ready to use towards my Wii U. It's worked out okay!

[quote name='z-money']Between buying a laptop, four of the $20 preorder games, and some other crap, I've got $155 in certificates ready to use towards my Wii U. It's worked out okay![/QUOTE]

I never use gift cards or Rz points on tech. Credit cards double your warranty.

[quote name='nuuuuj']Two TVs make up most of up of it (~8000 or so). Rest is just games and other crap my wife and I bought.[/QUOTE]
Eight THOUSAND dollars?:shock::shock: Damnnnnnnnn. I hated even paying $299 or so for this 32" tv last Black Friday and that was with gaming credit that cost me about half of that to make or so. I could never fathom paying $4k for one.

htz, you should put the main deals in the title like you did before. I haven't seen this thread in a while, since the and if I hadn't just checked, I would have missed the deal, since it just looks like it's various deals with no real good ones. I'm sure others think that as well.

[quote name='Fukurou']htz, you should put the main deals in the title like you did before. I haven't seen this thread in a while, since the and if I hadn't just checked, I would have missed the deal, since it just looks like it's various deals with no real good ones. I'm sure others think that as well.[/QUOTE]
I have updated the title, I stopped putting the deals in the title mostly because I have a hard time fitting them all in the title. I will try to get the top 3 deals in the title at least from now on if possible.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Eight THOUSAND dollars?:shock::shock: Damnnnnnnnn. I hated even paying $299 or so for this 32" tv last Black Friday and that was with gaming credit that cost me about half of that to make or so. I could never fathom paying $4k for one.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, no. More like 2500 for both TVs plus triple points and silver bonus. We bought a 55 and a 40 inch, both mid level samsungs. Prolly gonna buy another 55 and a 50 in the next two months or so.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Now to wait and see if Tekken goes down to $45, if not $40 in the next week or so. I cant jusfy spending $40 on tekken, with BF just around the corner.[/QUOTE]

This.

Even $10 more off would make it worth the hour long round trip to Best Buy.

[quote name='apterous']This.

Even $10 more off would make it worth the hour long round trip to Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

All games released pre November dropped to $30 right?

[quote name='Saiyan']Anyone know if I can get them to PM Tekken from Newegg ($50) and still use the coupon?[/QUOTE]

YMMV at best

Technically the new policy PMing online retailers only applies to Hardware and appliances

Media and Accessories dont apply

As far as letting you both pricematch and use the coupon, I highly doubt it

[quote name='Fukurou']PMing the online retailers applies to everything.

But a coupon and PM won't work without an override.[/QUOTE]

Figured as much. I'll try, if it doesn't work I'll just wait until the week of BF.

[quote name='strait edge follower']You poor soul. Once you go show you know where to go lol. That series totally rapes 2k baseball[/QUOTE]

cute rhyme...anyways u know to be honest, i used to only have a ps3 and swore by mlb the show. owned it since it first came out in 06 on the ps2, and have all the seasons till 11. i had 12 and flipped it, why? to be honest, the show is kind of easy even on hall of fame mode. the pitching mechanics are waay too simple. and nothing REALLY changes from year to year whatsoever. i played 2k baseball series and it at least try to completely overhaul mechanics. all the show is becoming a very pretty presentation, i dont hate it, but im unaffected by its charms anymore. they need to mix it up next year or else i think i can just end up playing 11 for awhile.

[quote name='mvp828']It's pretty good. I picked up the double pack back when they had it for DOTD. I forget how much it was, but was definitely satisfied with it.[/QUOTE]

was 27, which makes me a little argh...since its now 20...but i guess the fact that i got 25 bucks for mlb2k12 at gamestop was a fair trade.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Just to let BBY know they are on the right track, it never hurts to flood their forums with the good. Hint hint.

The forums are monitored by corporate. If corporate sees that people are saying they will pretty much exclusively shop at BBY when they make radical policy changes then it helps them justify more positive changes.[/QUOTE]

thats kind of a stupid thing for corporate to do...to base their policy changes off their internal forums that NO ONE uses...im pretty sure most bb customers do not login to bb forums..shoot ive been shopping there for at least 10 years now and just hopped on to their forum to get my damn UNLOCKED WELCOME PACKET i still have not received. so frustrating.

FYI as it stands currently there WILL NOT be a baseball game released on 360 next year (2K deal w/MLB has expired and 2K has no interest in continuing a series that has lost them money) so this may be how you get a baseball fix on 360 unless you do something like Bobblehead Pros (HD remake of Power Pros from Wii) on XBLA.

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI as it stands currently there WILL NOT be a baseball game released on 360 next year (2K deal w/MLB has expired and 2K has no interest in continuing a series that has lost them money) so this may be how you get a baseball fix on 360 unless you do something like Bobblehead Pros (HD remake of Power Pros from Wii) on XBLA.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to think someone will make a baseball game. Companies know they would make a profit off of it.

I'd keep an eye on EA. They are not going to make any more NCAA games and I am pretty sure their NFL license expires next year. They had a lot of success with MVP Baseball and could re-continue the series.

EA has publicly said they are not restarting MVP, at least not yet. If they are going to do it, it'll be next-gen. This is the same company that can't get an NBA game off the ground for the last 3 years, they can't do a new baseball game from scratch in just under 5 months. Madden and NCAA licenses still set for next year's game.

No one would make a profit off a baseball game currently since The Show on Sony systems outsells everything else in that sport, just like NBA 2K dominates basketball and FIFA dominates soccer.

Didn't pick up TTT2 yet because I figured it'd be $30 on Black Friday, but I'm kind of tempted to pick it up at $40.

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI as it stands currently there WILL NOT be a baseball game released on 360 next year (2K deal w/MLB has expired and 2K has no interest in continuing a series that has lost them money) so this may be how you get a baseball fix on 360 unless you do something like Bobblehead Pros (HD remake of Power Pros from Wii) on XBLA.[/QUOTE]

So at this point sony has control of the baseball video game market. Thats good news for them as it gaurintees that multi console owners that are baseball fans will get the show. Thats more money for sony. 2k has basketball on lock. with the show and 2k basketball combined you cant go wrong ! Now if only sony or 2k had a shot at trying football .....

[quote name='strait edge follower']So at this point sony has control of the baseball video game market. Thats good news for them as it gaurintees that multi console owners that are baseball fans will get the show. Thats more money for sony. 2k has basketball on lock. with the show and 2k basketball combined you cant go wrong ! Now if only sony or 2k had a shot at trying football .....[/QUOTE]

Let's keep Sony away from football. NFL Gameday 98 was great, but that was a long time ago....

2K on the other hand....... ;)

Thanks Op. Was gonna wait for black Friday but couldn't do it. Picked up TTT figured waiting a month isn't worth the $10 it will prolly drop. Just hope it doesn't go lower than that. :/

[quote name='GBAstar']^ is the MSRP of Future Soldier $39.99 now? If so $10 would be a steal for GCU members[/QUOTE]

Msrp is 49.99 (if it was 39.99 then it would have been an instant buy). I wonder if this game will go on sale soon at bestbuy before that coupon expires

[quote name='Ionotropic']How is GRFS single-player campaign? If it is like GRAW 1 / 2, I would enjoy that.[/QUOTE]
I haven't played GRAW 1 and 2 for awhile(like 5-6 years ago >.

[quote name='Ionotropic']How is GRFS single-player campaign? If it is like GRAW 1 / 2, I would enjoy that.[/QUOTE]

I never played GRAW 2. I played through GRAW 1 up until a solo mission (who the heck puts a solo mission in a squad based game?).

I played through GRFS in under a week. Solidly enjoyable game, with a good balance of stealth and not. So basically, I liked it better than GRAW 1.

The GRFS link doesn't seem to work for me. When I go into myrewardzone.bestbuy.com, nothing shows up. All the Gamers Club Offers lists is the $20 w/ preorder and 10% off used. Hopefully it'll be up soon.

It's fun, I enjoyed it. One major issue though is the multiplayer. The game has been out almost a year yet the servers are ridiculously bad to date. Connection errors, host errors, game drops. Happens more often than not.

[quote name='dkl415']The GRFS link doesn't seem to work for me. When I go into myrewardzone.bestbuy.com, nothing shows up. All the Gamers Club Offers lists is the $20 w/ preorder and 10% off used. Hopefully it'll be up soon.[/QUOTE]
It never shows up instantly, you will have to wait till around late morning.

I wonder if you could get the 800 points as well as use the CoD coupon for $15 off 12 months Live card together. I doubt it, but it would be nice if you could.

[quote name='Decker']I wonder if you could get the 800 points as well as use the CoD coupon for $15 off 12 months Live card together. I doubt it, but it would be nice if you could.[/QUOTE]

My first thought as well.

I would be all over this if I could get GR:FS for $10, $20 is still too high for me especially this time of year.

Here is to hoping that it goes on sale for $39.99 or even more ridiculous... $29.99 :hot:

Wait for $10 on Ghost Recon. I 1000ed it in a week. Camapign is good co-op but not very long. To me it was a rental. Multi-Player is not fair for low ranks. The higher ranks have way better guns and it makes a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back