$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnWayne']I can't find the resistance collection for the ps3 online, does anyone have a link? I want to see the price for it[/QUOTE]
Its MSRP is $39.99. Coupon brings it down to $20

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']GCU pays for itself almost immediately, got a PS+ membership for $35 with a coupon[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute, there was a PS+ coupon?

Anyways, I might try getting a God of War copy if it still has the PS+ membership. Would be nice to trade it in since I already have all the games anyways.

[quote name='slidecage']must only be for GC Unlocked members cause i still dont see anything and my membership must of expired[/QUOTE]

I am unlocked and those offers do not show in my account as of yet.

Wow now I have to trade in my current copy of gow saga to GS while it still gets $20. Ill pick up another copy on tuesday with ted and maybe the resistance collection aswell.

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']The first post was made April 1st 2012.....[/QUOTE]

Okay.....and edited several times with new deals....so what are you getting at?

It's a shame this thing is delayed. I'm anout to go to Best Buy and would have loved the Resistance Collection

[quote name='dominator']Wait a minute, there was a PS+ coupon?

Anyways, I might try getting a God of War copy if it still has the PS+ membership. Would be nice to trade it in since I already have all the games anyways.[/QUOTE]The Call of Duty @Gamer special issue had a coupon for both PS+ and Xbox Live.

Not sure if serious..
Obviously everyone knows htz updates this thread once in a while.
Btw, htz why you get rid of your hit man avatar?

Uhm... quick question: what int he world is up with the Resistance Collection? I've been dying to get my hands on it (as opposed to the Resistance Dual Pack + Resistance 3) and I can't find any info on when it will be released.

Best Buy and Target don't even have it listed... yet it's available in Gamestop. I could've swore I came across some article that said it releases on December 14th, but I'm not sure.

I called 3 Best Buys and they all gave me the same song-and-dance about it not being released in their stores. It's just kinda stupid to dangle a $20 off coupon in our faces for a game that's not even available yet.

[quote name='XxLady_AthenaxX']Uhm... quick question: what int he world is up with the Resistance Collection? I've been dying to get my hands on it (as opposed to the Resistance Dual Pack + Resistance 3) and I can't find any info on when it will be released.

Best Buy and Target don't even have it listed... yet it's available in Gamestop. I could've swore I came across some article that said it releases on December 14th, but I'm not sure.

I called 3 Best Buys and they all gave me the same song-and-dance about it not being released in their stores. It's just kinda stupid to dangle a $20 off coupon in our faces for a game that's not even available yet.[/QUOTE]

It came out this past week on Dec. 4th.

PS Blog says so, & Amazon has it in stock too. You're likely just talking to people that have no idea what they're talking about. I suggest checking in store anyway.

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']How much is God Of War Saga with the $20 off? Is it the same or cheaper than the $15 BF price?[/QUOTE]

MSRP is $39.99, so it'd be $19.99.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Anyone else get this deal to show up on their rz account? I'm not gamers club unlocked and it isn't showing up. Just an error.[/QUOTE]

People need to stop being so impatient. Usually we're given notice on these, and it takes a day or two for them to appear for everyone.
Go play your backlog, and come back.:roll:

Last edited by htz; Today at 01:10 AM..
I update the OP every 2 weeks as new deals rotate in.
[quote name='TooPoor']Not sure if serious..
Obviously everyone knows htz updates this thread once in a while.
Btw, htz why you get rid of your hit man avatar?[/QUOTE]
Decided to change it up but forgot about it. Got a new one up now though. :)

[quote name='dragonjud']People need to stop being so impatient. Usually we're given notice on these, and it takes a day or two for them to appear for everyone.
Go play your backlog, and come back.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Touche... my PS3 backlog is 14 games deep and that is JUST the disc games...not including psn.

I'm not real up to speed on the GoW Saga. Never played any of them. I saw the games that are listed as included. Is that every GoW game ever or are there some left out?

[quote name='mrclutch']I'm not real up to speed on the GoW Saga. Never played any of them. I saw the games that are listed as included. Is that every GoW game ever or are there some left out?[/QUOTE]

The GoW 1 & 2 are on 1-disc, GoW 3 is on another disc, and Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta are a voucher code for use to download.

[quote name='Agadama']The GoW 1 & 2 are on 1-disc, GoW 3 is on another disc, and Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta are a voucher code for use to download.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrclutch']I'm not real up to speed on the GoW Saga. Never played any of them. I saw the games that are listed as included. Is that every GoW game ever or are there some left out?[/QUOTE]

Yes, all of the ones Agadama listed is the complete collection.

[quote name='Mixer236']It came out this past week on Dec. 4th.

PS Blog says so, & Amazon has it in stock too. You're likely just talking to people that have no idea what they're talking about. I suggest checking in store anyway.[/QUOTE]
Well, when I went to my local BB earlier today, they had nearly every PS3 Collection/Trilogy/Compilation aside from the Resistance Collection. I'm just irritated that Best Buy is acting as if the game doesn't exist... they don't even have it listed at their website.

Frustration meter rising :headache:

To everyone intending on picking up the Resistance Collection at Best Buy, you may (will) encounter a problem when attempting to purchase it.

I was able to pick up a copy of the RC at my local BB, but when I attempted to use the $20 RZ offer, the printed SKU DID NOT MATCH the in-store SKU assigned to the Resistance Collection.....and the problem is compounded by the fact that product itself is not even on Best Buy's own website!

So Customer Service had have a manager override the price and reduce it down by $20 manually. (I used my smartphone and showed him the RZ claim offer).

So keep in mind:

1. The product SKU for Resistance Collection is not on BB's site.
2. The $20 RZ discount offer SKU DOES NOT match the store product SKU, which leads to......
3. A disparity between the RZ SKU and the supposed "actual" SKU of Resistance Collection.

So in the end, BB stores do carry it....but you many to have to jump through some hoops to claim the RZ offer because of the disconnect between the product SKU's on the store/online/RZ offer level.

Hopefully BB corrects these errors soon regarding the Resistance Collection!

[quote name='DreamStinger']To everyone intending on picking up the Resistance Collection at Best Buy, you may (will) encounter a problem when attempting to purchase it.

I was able to pick up a copy of the RC at my local BB, but when I attempted to use the $20 RZ offer, the printed SKU DID NOT MATCH the in-store SKU assigned to the Resistance Collection.....and the problem is compounded by the fact that product itself is not even on Best Buy's own website!

So Customer Service had have a manager override the price and reduce it down by $20 manually. (I used my smartphone and showed him the RZ claim offer).

So keep in mind:

1. The product SKU for Resistance Collection is not on BB's site.
2. The $20 RZ discount offer SKU DOES NOT match the store product SKU, which leads to......
3. A disparity between the RZ SKU and the supposed "actual" SKU of Resistance Collection.

So in the end, BB stores do carry it....but you many to have to jump through some hoops to claim the RZ offer because of the disconnect between the product SKU's on the store/online/RZ offer level.

Hopefully BB corrects these errors soon regarding the Resistance Collection![/QUOTE] are you talking about the barcode on what you printed out thinking it was a coupon? Just want to clarify something if that's the case.

[quote name='shadowkast']are you talking about the barcode on what you printed out thinking it was a coupon? Just want to clarify something if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the barcode that appears on the printout that triggers the $20 deduction.

[quote name='DreamStinger']Yes, the barcode that appears on the printout that triggers the $20 deduction.[/QUOTE]

All that barcode is is your RZ number.

[quote name='DreamStinger']Yes, the barcode that appears on the printout that triggers the $20 deduction.[/QUOTE]

Ok. That's what I thought. It isn't a coupon. It is an offer you have to 'claim' online by clicking the button. The barcode on what you printed out is your rz member number (pretty sure it even says so right inner it), not the sku got resistance. That's why it didn't work. Hope that helps you and others in the future. Do it right next time and the transaction will be smoother ;)

[quote name='shadowkast']Ok. That's what I thought. It isn't a coupon. It is an offer you have to 'claim' online by clicking the button. The barcode on what you printed out is your rz member number (pretty sure it even says so right inner it), not the sku got resistance. That's why it didn't work. Hope that helps you and others in the future. Do it right next time and the transaction will be smoother ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, once you claim the offer the $20 deduction is tagged to your RZ member number and once the Resistance SKU is scanned and totaled out, the $20 discount is taken off the normal price.

But that's the problem in itself....the Resistance Collection SKU is borked on the store/online level, so no matter what you won't get the discount unless its manually adjusted or BB fixes it.

So if you redeem the offer online and use your rz info during checkout, does the register give the discount automatically? Basically, do they have to scan a physical coupon?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']So if you redeem the offer online and use your rz info during checkout, does the register give the discount automatically? Basically, do they have to scan a physical coupon?[/QUOTE]

Yes, It's linked to your rewards card, scanning it activates the coupon.

I'm mad that i caved in for the God of War a few weeks back, but it's all good, think I'll exchange King Kong for the Resistance Collection

Resistance Collection comes in one box with the 3 games in their own cases (2 as GH and 1 as normal) in case anyone thought it was like the other collections released.

[quote name='lordopus99']Resistance Collection comes in one box with the 3 games in their own cases (2 as GH and 1 as normal) in case anyone thought it was like the other collections released.[/QUOTE]

Is it $20 after coupon?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Is it $20 after coupon?[/QUOTE]
That's what the coupon says. I didn't pick it up. I just saw it at my location.

[quote name='DreamStinger']Yes, once you claim the offer the $20 deduction is tagged to your RZ member number and once the Resistance SKU is scanned and totaled out, the $20 discount is taken off the normal price.

But that's the problem in itself....the Resistance Collection SKU is borked on the store/online level, so no matter what you won't get the discount unless its manually adjusted or BB fixes it.[/QUOTE]

Not true at all, just bought the resistance collection and the screen prompted the $20 dollars off without any override. Just make sure your rz account is put in before they ring up any items. It will not work if they ring up your items and then add your rz to the purchase.

[quote name='Vigilante']The Call of Duty @Gamer special issue had a coupon for both PS+ and Xbox Live.[/QUOTE]

Crap lol I didn't even see that. Anyways, I walked into BB today and they had two GOW Sagas with the PS+ voucher. Haven't picked one up yet, but it's in Ames, IA if anyone is from around here.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just got the GoW Saga, took forever finding one that still had Plus. Out of like 15 copies, only 2 or 3 still did.[/QUOTE]

is there some indication on the cover art mentioning the ps+ or is it a sticker?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes, It's linked to your rewards card, scanning it activates the coupon.[/QUOTE]

No. There is no actual coupon to scan. When I use these offers, I 'claim' online, give my phone number in store. That simple; no printing no scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back