$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Traded in NCAA for $43.20 and ended up getting KOA for $10 with $30 coupon, TM for $20 with $40 coupon, and GOW 3 for $13 with $5 coupon/10% off preowned games. Add in $30 with $20 preorder gc and $10 savings code then trading in TM this weekend for $35.20 basically BB is paying me to play these games. I don't know how they make money, but I'm not complaining just mad I put up with Gamestops bullshit all those years.[/QUOTE]

Most wont be as dilligent in trading/returning. Im sure they make quite a profit off the lazy and uninformed...

[quote name='J2damuahz']I usually just browse for sales and don't post. This is how I got my copy thanks to this thread. I will get some copies out in the morning and if there out just ask someone I will try to fill the TM slots. If you can try to come in the morning I will make sure to get them out.

As for the question about 2 copies you can always ring out in two different registers but I'm not sure if you need 2 rewardzone accounts for that deal.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably be there in the afternoon so hopefully there'll be at least 2 copies left :cool:

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Sounds like you work in the gaming department at Chelsea...

And if you do work there, then you probably know who I am. ;)

And to be honest, this store is my preferred location. Not because of convenience (it isn't the most convenient for me to access), but because the gaming department rocks here. They generally are on top of the deals, and are genuinely cool peeps. They know their shit.[/QUOTE]

to be honest I haven't been to the store that much since Jan/Feb. There were about 3 people that didn't seem good and one would always tell me to go to the front registers even for preorders which made no sense. At the front registers, a few ladies would look at me like I'm stealing whenever I try to PM or take too long because they'd have to ask for permission to scan coupons. The CS area is much better than all the other city stores however.

[quote name='ecwfan']Does anyone know if the LE has the same UPC as the regular edition?[/QUOTE]

Your question was asked and answered on the previous page.

I claimed this offer on Monday and bought both MW3 and Twisted Metal. When I went back to my RZ acct today the ability to "claim this offer" was still there.

Any possibility you can buy more then one?

Trying to stay away from TM. It's gonna be my next Ratchet & Clank A41....where all I do is play this online and keep buying games!!!!!!:whistle2:#

I had fun with it when it was free, for a bit, on PSN. The beta or whatever. I'll end up buying it, eventually.

[quote name='GBAstar']I claimed this offer on Monday and bought both MW3 and Twisted Metal. When I went back to my RZ acct today the ability to "claim this offer" was still there.

Any possibility you can buy more then one?[/QUOTE]

I mean it cannot hurt to try I guess. Did you print the coupon the 1st time or just use your RZ #? As soon, as they scanned my card it would not take the coupon (it said duplicate info) but maybe it will allow for a 2nd bite.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I mean it cannot hurt to try I guess. Did you print the coupon the 1st time or just use your RZ #? As soon, as they scanned my card it would not take the coupon (it said duplicate info) but maybe it will allow for a 2nd bite.[/QUOTE]
I was being told the barcode on the coupon is just your RZ no. So it doesn't help if you have multiple coupons.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I mean it cannot hurt to try I guess. Did you print the coupon the 1st time or just use your RZ #? As soon, as they scanned my card it would not take the coupon (it said duplicate info) but maybe it will allow for a 2nd bite.[/QUOTE]

I used both my RZ card and the cashier scanned the coupon; I think the coupon serves is nothing more then your RZ barcode but I don't know.

I'm guessing it'd most likely get shot down

[quote name='TooPoor']I was being told the barcode on the coupon is just your RZ no. So it doesn't help if you have multiple coupons.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GBAstar']I used both my RZ card and the cashier scanned the coupon; I think the coupon serves is nothing more then your RZ barcode but I don't know.

I'm guessing it'd most likely get shot down[/QUOTE]

OK that makes more sense then. Funny that cannot do it online then since it is linked to your account.

[quote name='cancerman1120']OK that makes more sense then. Funny that cannot do it online then since it is linked to your account.[/QUOTE]

It's being promoted as in-store only deal that's why.

So for the 10% of members that keep up with threads, I learned that the RZ deal won't work automatically for OMS orders. My store tried to ring it up and the discount would not work despite getting it to work when we rang it up as a normal in store purchase on a separate register. My cashier believes it has something to do with it updating and the discount package tying to the in-store inventory which needs to be reflected. Ordering through the OMS system is different on an "in-store inventory" level than just a normal transaction was what I was told.

In the end, they had to force a price adjustment to get it to work.

Didn't see it anywhere on the thread but twisted metal trade in is down to $15, so basically a free rental plus a couple bucks at this point. No more money making.

[quote name='shurija']I just came back from that store like 15 minutes ago. It looks like the LE verison was gone.[/QUOTE]
Damn. I guess someone picked up the 1 I left behind.

But as j2damuahz suggested just ask because there are likely more in the back.

I came in to work and someone beat me to it.
a6f8066d-d339-9b6a.jpg
so there out i will put a few more that can fit.

a6f8066d-d371-6bc5.jpg

So anyone in NY looking for the Limited Edition copy 23rd street and 6th avenue store have them in stock. If we run out just ask and be specific on the copy.

I traded in my regular copy of Twisted Metal last night for $35.20 after 50%/10% bonuses. I will use that gift card money to pick up the LE version today (my BB didn't have any TM in stock, so I have to go to another one). Glad I went last night for the trade, though. Just saw the base went down from $22 to $15.

Slightly disappointing that there does not seem to be a lot of people playing this online. That being said, the game is pretty fun and worth $19.99

Hey got a question. I'm currently just a basic RZ member, so I got my $25 off MW3 email. My question is if I join before or at the time of purchasing the game will I get it for $40 because that would end up being the same price as if I just used the $25 off. Thx

Hey fellow CAG's I am still new to the site and I got a question, Gamestop has MW3 on sale for 49.99 will BB price match that price and allow the 40 off coupon on top? If so that would mean MW3 would be only 9.99 and I would have to pick it up again for that price.

[quote name='Capearican']Hey fellow CAG's I am still new to the site and I got a question, Gamestop has MW3 on sale for 49.99 will BB price match that price and allow the 40 off coupon on top? If so that would mean MW3 would be only 9.99 and I would have to pick it up again for that price.[/QUOTE]

No they won't as a rule. Outside chance you get lucky.

I apologize if this question has already been asked...

What's everyone's opinion on MW3 for $20 as a single player game? I'm not that interested in playing on ling (may try it out though), but my main motivation if I got it would be for the SP campaign.

I used the Twisted Metal and the MW3 coupons last night. By the way, the coupon barcode is some numbers then your Rewards Zone member number at the end, which I am guessing how they are tracking / limiting it to one per person.

[quote name='jedolley']I apologize if this question has already been asked...

What's everyone's opinion on MW3 for $20 as a single player game? I'm not that interested in playing on ling (may try it out though), but my main motivation if I got it would be for the SP campaign.[/QUOTE]

I bought it on sale a while back and beat the single player campaign in a few days then traded it. I think it was worth it just to play the campaign. I didn't go online because I knew that would be good for my blood pressure. Seeing as current Best Buy trade-in value is $14 for Xbox 360 and the PS3 versions, you could buy it, beat it and trade it back in with the 50% bonus for $22.40 (with 10% extra for unlocked members).

I'm currently just a basic RZ member, so I got my $25 off MW3 email. My question is if I join before or at the time of purchasing the game will I get it for $40 because that would end up being the same price as if I just used the $25 off. Thx

[quote name='jedolley']I apologize if this question has already been asked...

What's everyone's opinion on MW3 for $20 as a single player game? I'm not that interested in playing on ling (may try it out though), but my main motivation if I got it would be for the SP campaign.[/QUOTE]
I am enjoying the SP and will be trading it in as soon as done. If you like military shooters this is one of the best. I like the story.

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']I'm currently just a basic RZ member, so I got my $25 off MW3 email. My question is if I join before or at the time of purchasing the game will I get it for $40 because that would end up being the same price as if I just used the $25 off. Thx[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering about this also. I've been thinking about Unlocked for a while, and this might tip me over the edge.

[quote name='randomevent']I'm wondering about this also. I've been thinking about Unlocked for a while, and this might tip me over the edge.[/QUOTE]

You would pay for your subscription in that one transaction, what's there to think about?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You would pay for your subscription in that one transaction, what's there to think about?[/QUOTE]

LOL, the funny thing is they have the money to pay $20 for a game, but they can't find the money to pay for a $15 subscription.

The best buy around here has no Twisted Metal available. Was gonna try coupon with used TM, but when I got to store those were sold out too.

Does anyone know how often BB restocks their games?
Wanna get game before coupon expires.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You would pay for your subscription in that one transaction, what's there to think about?[/QUOTE]

He and I were wondering if we pay for the RZU subscription at the time we buy MW3 would we get the game for $20 instead of $35

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']He and I were wondering if we pay for the RZU subscription at the time we buy MW3 would we get the game for $20 instead of $35[/QUOTE]

I doubt it because you would have to wait for the transaction to post on your rewardzone account which would be like 24-48 hours then the offer SHOULD show up under your gamers club offers.

[quote name='YBX87']LOL, the funny thing is they have the money to pay $20 for a game, but they can't find the money to pay for a $15 subscription.[/QUOTE]

It isn't the money that's the issue...

I've always like the idea of GCU, but I have just never personally found a reason to buy it. I've always been waiting for what I consider the "right time" to join, which for me, meant one good deal that would start my membership. I was just waiting for the right deal to come along to entice me. This one fits the bill. Is that so odd?

Question: does TM have the same upc for the limited and regular edition? I set one for store pickup earlier in the week, and was gonna see if it was the LE or not. If not I'm pretty sure target had some, so i would go ahead and swap them out if theyre the same

also. is 20 bucks usually as low as MW3 goes? I still never bought it and figured i may as well for that price since i dont think it usually goes below $30

^_^x KD

I'm asking based on the fact that most RZ transactions take some time to be posted for your account. I don't want the membership if it's going to take a week or two to post. If my account doesn't reflect GCU by the time the deal is dead, then there is no point...

Maybe I should have clarified my question. If I buy GCU right now (as in today, 7/25/2012), will my account reflect that status before 08/04/2012, the day the MW3 offer expires? If so, then obviously the transaction will pay for itself. But I'm ignorant as to how long it takes for GCU status to show up, thus I am asking my question.

[quote name='randomevent']I'm asking based on the fact that most RZ transactions take some time to be posted for your account. I don't want the membership if it's going to take a week or two to post. If my account doesn't reflect GCU by the time the deal is dead, then there is no point...

Maybe I should have clarified my question. If I buy GCU right now (as in today, 7/25/2012), will my account reflect that status before 08/04/2012, the day the MW3 offer expires? If so, then obviously the transaction will pay for itself. But I'm ignorant as to how long it takes for GCU status to show up, thus I am asking my question.[/QUOTE]

Yes it will.

[quote name='boogie4114']I doubt it because you would have to wait for the transaction to post on your rewardzone account which would be like 24-48 hours then the offer SHOULD show up under your gamers club offers.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I'm off to get GCU today.

Damn TIV for TM dropped to 15. Go from 35.20 to 24 so still profit, but not as good. Knew should have just went to other BB last night and trade it in, but didn't want to get banned.

On the fence about both MW3 and TM. Bought MW3 at launch and barely touched it and sold it a few weeks later. TM never really interested me. But for $20 I might give it a try.

Could have gotten in on some flippin, but I stopped doing that. Not worth the time anymore or getting your account banned from trading. I just signed up for GCU so nice to see a good coupon already thats not even in the mag.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I'm drivin my ass all the way down to Mission Viejo for the hopes of snaggin an LE copy of Twisted Metal.[/QUOTE]

whats good about the LE?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']whats good about the LE?[/QUOTE]

It comes with Twisted Metal Black. fuck, they didn't have it either, stupid website, I give up.

If anyone ends up with an extra online pass for Twisted Metal, hit me up. I have a few movie download codes to trade(The Dark Knight and Wrath of the Titans).

Is there a limit on these? I claimed both offers and got myself one of each, but would like to get Twisted metal for a friend.

[quote name='JP73']Is there a limit on these? I claimed both offers and got myself one of each, but would like to get Twisted metal for a friend.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Limit is one of each offer per membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back