$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PublikDefender']The witcher 2 coupon is only for the $50 Enhanced Edition? The only sku on the coupon is 3555951, which is for the Enhanced Edition. I can't even find the regular Witcher 2 on best buy's site. Anyone know the regular edition Witcher 2 sku?[/QUOTE]

There is no "Regular" edition for Witcher 2. It is called the "Enhanced Edition" because when CDProjektRed put it out for the 360 they added i think roughly 4 hours of stuff to the game along with reworking some things as well. All of the pc version previously sold got this "upgrade" for free and from that point on any copies of the game sold were titled The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition.

Also, 20 bucks for this game is a damn bargain, hell it is really a steal. You will honestly sink hours upon hours upon hours into this game. The only thing that could be a better bargain would be getting it for this price or cheaper on pc because then you have the possibility for mods. All I know is I got my copy today at the Florida City, FL store and they did have a few copies left for anyone else in this area that may be wondering.

[quote name='PublikDefender']The witcher 2 coupon is only for the $50 Enhanced Edition? The only sku on the coupon is 3555951, which is for the Enhanced Edition. I can't even find the regular Witcher 2 on best buy's site. Anyone know the regular edition Witcher 2 sku?[/QUOTE]

There is no regular edition. The only version for the Xbox is the Enhanced Edition.

(Unless you're talking about PC, in which case ignore me. I thought the coupon only worked for the Xbox.)

Edit: Wow. We all responded practically within the same minute. Lol.

Got my copy of Witcher 2 today.
First BB had it wrapped up in that spider wrap, but the next one I stopped at had a mint copy in a plastic case, so they let me do an exchange.

Got Metal Gear Solid for $26 after taxes. :)
First time using the rewards card and everything went smoothly and automatic.
(Puerto Rico here)

the offer finally showed up after i got home from work. was gonna grab witcher 2 from GS but this is much better, hopefully my store will have some in stock still by tuesday

Thanks, everyone. I picked up Witcher 2 enhanced ($20 after coupon), Dead Island Riptide steelbook ($5), and Cinderella Steelbook ($7.50). \\:D/

Still can't find any Avengers steelbooks though.:bs:

[quote name='ritchardf']Not 100% on this, but I believe the EE is the only one available for 360. Regular edition was Pc.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adonfraz']There isn't a "regular" version of Witcher 2 for the 360.

There's Enhanced and Dark versions.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GBAstar']You are correct. Witcher 2 was ported from the PC to the 360 and was given the name of "enhanced edition". That is the only one which exists IIRC[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Spyder187']There is no "Regular" edition for Witcher 2. It is called the "Enhanced Edition" because when CDProjektRed put it out for the 360 they added i think roughly 4 hours of stuff to the game along with reworking some things as well. All of the pc version previously sold got this "upgrade" for free and from that point on any copies of the game sold were titled The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition.

Also, 20 bucks for this game is a damn bargain, hell it is really a steal. You will honestly sink hours upon hours upon hours into this game. The only thing that could be a better bargain would be getting it for this price or cheaper on pc because then you have the possibility for mods. All I know is I got my copy today at the Florida City, FL store and they did have a few copies left for anyone else in this area that may be wondering.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaseX']There is no regular edition. The only version for the Xbox is the Enhanced Edition.

(Unless you're talking about PC, in which case ignore me. I thought the coupon only worked for the Xbox.)

Edit: Wow. We all responded practically within the same minute. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Well I picked up Witcher 2 with no problems, along with BF3 and Prototype 2. I also found a Dead Island Riptide Steelcase and bought on impulse the Journey:CE for $30. I figure I can PM it within 60 days to $20 hopefully.

The Best Buy I went to had a copy of The Witcher 2 bundled with the preorder(?) T-Shirt, so I got both for $20 w/the coupon. :D

I'm going to wait for a sale or something for Prototype 2, haven't played the first one yet, and it's just a game I'm pretty much "meh" about right now.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']As someone who's never played a MGS fan, is the HD collection for Vita worth a buy with $15 off?[/QUOTE]

I am a huge fan and I have the HD collection on PS3 and I picked up a copy for vita today (along with some other awesome BB deals). $25 is a steal for the ability to play Metal Gear on the go, but it does suck they excluded Peace Walker. You can't win them all though :D

*sigh* I was afraid this would happen for The Witcher 2--now what am I going to do with the $30 launch week copy I got from Walmart by PMing Micro Center's ad and still haven't played? :wall:

[quote name='Brash_Attack']As someone who's never played a MGS fan, is the HD collection for Vita worth a buy with $15 off?[/QUOTE]

If you'd rather save a few $, then just get the digital version of Snake Eater (MGS3), which is one of the best games ever made. Ever. PS3 version is $15 and Vita version is $20, so pick your poison.

[quote name='Vigilante']*sigh* I was afraid this would happen for The Witcher 2--now what am I going to do with the $30 launch week copy I got from Walmart by PMing Micro Center's ad and still haven't played? :wall:[/QUOTE]

You should play it ;)

Both my Best Buy's seemed to have 1 copy of Witcher 2 left. Can't argue at $20.

[quote name='vanlandw']I got Witcher 2 at Best Buy on 8/23 does anybody know if I can get $30 back using this printable coupon?[/QUOTE]

Yes, IF your store wants to be hard asses just rebuy it for $20 and use the old receipt with the new game and do a return.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Only new.[/QUOTE]

Guess it's still worth it buy Battlefield 3 for $10 swap cases with a few shitty used game cases I have. Then sell it for $19 Cash :)

Quick question, sorry if it's been asked, are you able to use this coupon again? I used it today for my friend to get Witcher 2. Would I be able to print out another to get one for myself?

[quote name='Chin35char']Is the Witcher 2 worth it? I love games like Skyrim, KOA, and Dragons Dogma.. but how good is this one?[/QUOTE]

I would say so. IMHO I had a more of a learning curve with this game than Dark Souls, it's pretty hard. I probably enjoyed The Witcher 2 more than the games you listed just because of the difficulty and satisfying battles. Also the story is great and your choices really really matter. Look at GiantBomb's quicklook if you want a bit of a taste.

[quote name='Chin35char']Is the Witcher 2 worth it? I love games like Skyrim, KOA, and Dragons Dogma.. but how good is this one?[/QUOTE]

yes it's totally worth it. it's a bit more like dark souls than KOA. combat is slower and more calculated and initially more difficult.

My best buy had witcher 2 tagged at 49 but rang up 39 so after coupon it was only 10. Am I just super lucky is this price elsewhere?

Edit - above post answers that nvm lol

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']Anyone able to get witcher for $10? It shows $39 right now so $30 off would be $10[/QUOTE]

Times like this I really, REALLY wish the coupons would work online.

[quote name='SleepingVu']Just got back from BB, Witcher 2 rang up as $39.99. Used the coupon and got it for 10, no pm needed.[/QUOTE]

i'm gonna try it later today. yea, i was thinking, there shouldn't be any issues. probably won't be witcher 2 any time soon, but what the hell, can't pass up on a good deal!! thanks

Just got back from BB and the Witcher 2 rang up $39.99, picked it up for $10 w/ the coupon. My BB only had two left, down to one now. ;)

Just bought Witcher 2 for $20 after coupon yesterday. Anybody know if I can get a price adjustment or just rebuy with a new coupon (not sure if they are one per account)??

Just got one of the last copies of witcher 2 at my bb also for $10.83. I was gonna pass for $20 but $10 I couldn't turn it down!!! Now just to find time to play it with my huge backlog.

[quote name='dchrisd']Just bought Witcher 2 for $20 after coupon yesterday. Anybody know if I can get a price adjustment or just rebuy with a new coupon (not sure if they are one per account)??[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is what I'm wondering. I need to get a copy for myself.

Thanks for the heads up. Bought the last copy of Witcher 2 at my BB. The funny thing is, there were 5 copies of it yesterday...

[quote name='mars009']Crap you guys know if BB can hold a game for me? I feel like running down there now, but got some stuff to do :\[/QUOTE]

They'll hold it until days end for you

Thanks for posting about this, picked up one today. Also got a free t-shirt too. Luckily I knew the assistant manager because stock was showing 2 but none of the shelf. He looked around and found that an employee had stashed the last of them for himself so he said screw that and gave me one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back